At The Northbridge Companies it is our goal to serve the many diverse needs and desires of today's senior. Our mission as a company is to create living environments and innovative programs which encourage freedom, offer lifestyle choices, and provide the necessary services to live life to the fullest.
If you are interested in becoming part of a team that has a passion for caring for our seniors, Ledgewood Bay has the opportunity for you. We are currently hiring Full Time, Part time, and Per Diem LNA's to join our family of caregivers on the overnight shift. If you have a passion for the elderly, are a great team player and reliable....we'd like to hear from you!
Ensure that resident’s need of daily living are met by providing personal assistance such as, but no limited to, assisting residents with bathing, dressing, serving meals, washing and drying laundry, visiting with residents, and attending to other resident needs as they arise.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Licensed Nursing Assistant
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, community officials and the general public
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must meet all State health requirements
- Responsible for a range of personal assistance duties which may include: bathing and dressing residents, medication reminders, assistance with household chores and other personal needs defined by the residents care plan.
- Responsible for assistance with meal services to the residents which may include: escorting residents to and from the dining room, delivering trays to residents.
- Responsible for washing and drying the personal laundry of residents, and assisting with other daily living household tasks.
- Provides companionship to the residents through social visits, and daily conversation, encouragement to participant in activities, escorting if necessary, and helping to create a warm and supportive community atmosphere for residents
- Has complete understanding of Emergency Procedures.
- Responds immediately to any witnessed or potential medical emergencies by taking appropriate action, calling for assistance, and notifying supervisor immediately.
- Maintains a daily log, documenting in written form the resident assistance services performed each day.
- Communicates via resident log any notable changes, deletions, additions in resident services to next shifts.
- Observe and report any significant changes in resident behavior or health to supervisor.
- Be courteous at all times to residents, remembering their rights to dignity and confidentiality.
- Perform additional assigned duties at the direction of the Resident Care Director
In conformity with applicable laws, The Northbridge Companies and Ledgewood Bay Assisted Living are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, or physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law or unrelated to job requirements or because of the individual's refusal to submit to a genetic test or make available the results of a genetic test.
Indeed - 9 months ago