LEDIC MANAGEMENT GROUP

LEDIC MANAGEMENT GROUP Employer Reviews

Productive day at work
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee), Memphis, TennMay 1, 2014
Pros: keeping resident retention rate up on the property
Cons: getting residents to pay rent upon due date.
A typical day at work is nothing hard, because we are a customer driven place were we offer great customer to the people. Answer emails, voicemails, and greeting the people as they come in and out of the facility. I have learned how to maintain time management skills and also how to run a business with the most quality of profession. I can't say that – more... their is a hard part of the job because team work is a very essential part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is being available for the people and also meeting the needs of the people. – less
Aesome work environment
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 31, 2014

N/A

Not interested in this sectionN/A

GREAT COMPANY AND ROOM FOR ADVANCEMENT
Executive Property Manager (Current Employee), Memphis, TNFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: great pay, great benefits, not micro managed, and great training
I've worked for LEDIC for 5 years and can honestly say this is the best property management company I have worked for by far. Great upper management support and room for advancement....Highly recommend if you are looking for a stable company with great pay and benefits.
Good management company to work for.
ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER (Former Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 5, 2014
It was fun leasing apartments to prospects. Good times talking to the maintenance team about things that needed to be done.
Current Property Manager
Property Manager|Greenbrier Gardens (Current Employee), Greenbrier, ArJanuary 12, 2014
Pros: benefits, pay, executive managers, a company that cares about thir employees and makes them feel like family.
Cons: long hours at times but the rewards out way that.
This is by far the best company I have ever worked for. The benefits and pay are above average. I hope to stay with this company until I retire.
I enjoyed my employment with LEDIC
Assistant Manager/ Manager (Former Employee), Gulfport, MSJanuary 4, 2014
I very much enjoyed working with LEDIC, Iearned everything I could possibly want to know about the ins and outs of my position, thanks to my wonderful manager. The upper management and corporate are great to work with as well. I wish I had been able to stay with them!
NOT THE BEST
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 14, 2013
Pros: positive staff
Cons: compensation vs workload and locations
UNDERPAID AND OVER WORKED. MOST EMPLOYEES HAVE A VERY POSITIVE ATTITUDE WHICH MAKES WORKING LIFE SIMPLE. SOME MEMBERS OF MANAGEMENT ARE CLUELESS, AND SOME ARE VERY COMPETENT. ITS A SIMPLE ROLE OF THE DICE. OVERALL NOT A GREAT ORGANIZATION.
Was a good enviornment to work in
Groundskeeper/Punch Tech (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 5, 2013
Being with Ledic was a real good environment and company to work in and for. They was the first management company I worked for and welcomed me with open arms. I loved my coworkers, we were like a big happy family and I loved the complex.
Great work enviroment
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee), Smithville, TNSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: customer service
daily avalability to meet new people, work close with assistants to get the job done, Just very long work days
busy
Leasing Manager / Compliance Specialist (Current Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 13, 2013
Pros: good benefits
Constance work flow, huge property with lots of work to do all the time
not a good place to work
Associate (Former Employee), AtlantaAugust 12, 2013
Pros: pay and insurance
Cons: to many bosses
I have only been with Ledic Management for a short time and I enjoyed my property but it is much like the other reviews the corporate division is horrible, they do not pay their bills and they do not care for their employees, they make them feel like they are nothing and don't get sick cause they only care about you for what you can do for them, they – more... do not care for you as a person. It is not a good company at all. – less
Laid back with great compensation
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARJuly 11, 2013
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: different closing hours
The training is very informative if you are able to adjust to online training. Depending on what apartment you work at, the job is nice an d laid back and you are always meeting new people. The compensation is awesome!
Property Manager
Property Manager (Former Employee), El Paso TxJuly 11, 2013
Pros: loved my property and residents
Cons: pay, leadership, advancement opportunities
It saddens me to say that the region I was in was probably the worst in management turnovers. HR does not listen to the managers and when u do complain it always gets back to the person ur complaint is about. How can at least 6 employees who are all complaining about one EM be wrong. There is a problem and no one seems to care. Im sure Ledic is a great – more... company but they really need to be caref
ul who they put in charge.
Pay was horrible, promotions non existant if u are not willing to yes maam the EM, and thete is no backing at all. – less
Great company and great benefits
Executive Manager (Former Employee), GeorgiaApril 20, 2013
Pros: free insurance and great benefits.
Cons: too much work but it will make me stronger.
Ledic is a good company and they really take care of their employees. They are very competitive and they believe in training their associates. It is a lot of work but if you achieve Ledic you can go anywhere.
To many rules
Maintenance (Current Employee), LubbockApril 17, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: management
I have worked for the company for 6 months and kept on thinking things would get better. Seems like there is a new rule every day. I have worked for many management companies and have not run across this type of management. The budget for the properties is a joke. The company never pays its bills. Most of our accounts are closed. The electric and phones – more... have nearly been disconnected. They refuse to buy parts for tenants. Really they are slum lords. The upper management is blind or does not care. I have never seen a turn over rate that is bad as ledic has. Most people just don't stay. The four properties that are around me I have seen 5 managers, 6 maintenance and 3 office workers quit or terminated. It is too bad that the company is ran like this it could be a great place to work. – less
Not a good work environment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Memphis, TNNovember 16, 2012
The job was wonderful and working with the people was very rewarding.
Great place if your looking to stay in one place
Assistant property manager (Current Employee), Biloxi, MSJuly 16, 2012
Pros: hours, insurance.
Cons: no room for advancement
Benefits are great, hours are great, pay is above average. Overall the job was okay if your wanting to stay at the same salary grade and not advance.

About LEDIC MANAGEMENT GROUP

LEDIC knows a thing or two about common walls, second-floor balconies, and community fitness centers. The company provides property – Read more