LEDIC MANAGEMENT GROUP Employee Review

View all LEDIC MANAGEMENT GROUP reviews

not a good place to work
Associate (Former Employee) –  AtlantaAugust 12, 2013
I have only been with Ledic Management for a short time and I enjoyed my property but it is much like the other reviews the corporate division is horrible, they do not pay their bills and they do not care for their employees, they make them feel like they are nothing and don't get sick cause they only care about you for what you can do for them, they do not care for you as a person. It is not a good company at all.
Pros
pay and insurance
Cons
to many bosses

Other LEDIC MANAGEMENT GROUP Employee Reviews

No work Ethic
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hot Springs, ARJanuary 15, 2018
I enjoyed meeting helping other needs! I learned management should always be aware of slum- lord management. Apartment leasing is an competitive job. The hardest part is getting maintenance and management to get make ready done on time and inhabitable
Good for starter experience
Maintenance Technician I (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAOctober 19, 2017
I would not recommend working here. The people here are selfish about their hours. Managers and supervisors take all the hours. Called in on the weekend to fix an emergency then during the week they send you home early so you don't get any overtime. Greedy company. I've never seen a company so greedy about their time. My time working there I got chewed out for clocking in 5 mins early. The pay is horrible. The manager is the one in charge of pay rate. They can increase your pay by 5 cent if they want to or even hold off a year before they give you a 10 cent raise. All in all don't work here unless you want some beginner experience to get your feet wet.
Pros
healthcare, 401k, paid vacation, etc
Cons
not a career earning job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LEDIC MANAGEMENT GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9