LEDIC MANAGEMENT GROUP Employee Reviews

Good for starter experience
Maintenance Technician I (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAOctober 19, 2017
I would not recommend working here. The people here are selfish about their hours. Managers and supervisors take all the hours. Called in on the weekend to fix an emergency then during the week they send you home early so you don't get any overtime. Greedy company. I've never seen a company so greedy about their time. My time working there I got chewed out for clocking in 5 mins early. The pay is horrible. The manager is the one in charge of pay rate. They can increase your pay by 5 cent if they want to or even hold off a year before they give you a 10 cent raise. All in all don't work here unless you want some beginner experience to get your feet wet.
Pros
healthcare, 401k, paid vacation, etc
Cons
not a career earning job
Fun place to work, staff was very messy and unprofessional at times
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  MississippiAugust 16, 2017
I really loved working there, overall while LEDIC is a good company they hire very mess unprofessional staff that can handle stress. and they are lazy.
Pros
LEDIC is a good company
Cons
Messy staff, and low pay
The most enjoyable part of the job
Senior Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Round Rock, TXJune 26, 2017
I was promoted within 1st year to Sr. Property Manager and asked to assist 5 other properties with all aspects of Property Management, Training, travel, etc.
Showing a company my abilities is a great attribute that I possess. I am a hard worker whose determination in meeting deadlines, motivating co-workers, training and communication shines.
Great Management Company
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAApril 3, 2017
Not many apartment complexes operate only during normal office hours. Great schedule to work especially if you are looking for part time work in a great location
Ok
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Victoria, TXMarch 10, 2017
There were always very difficult problems with a very pour management and very low salary, I just wanted to have experience to be able to apply for something better.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Pour Management and low salary
An Excellent Place to Work
IT Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALFebruary 28, 2017
I worked for Ledic on the IT staff in the Montgomery office for about a year. It was a great place to work with a friendly and welcoming staff as well as a great culture that rewards hard work and encourages employees to take the initiative and get things done. The pay and benefits are competitive. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone, my experience was excellent and I always felt like a valuable member of the team.
Pros
pay/benefits, communication, autonomy, employee appreciation
A company that has a great culture and room more advancement
Operations (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 22, 2017
My time at LEDIC has been very pleasant. I've enjoyed my coworkers, job responsibilities, location, and overall culture. I look forward to work each day and the ability to work independently and with a team. The work/life balance has worked very well for me. I enjoy perks such as a personal trainer that comes to the office, fun team building activities, and a casual yet very professional atmosphere. Upper management does their best to recognize their employees and support them as much as possible.
Pros
Location, benefits, paid holidays, Pto, and corporate culture
Cons
Compensation
Thankful
Senior Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 22, 2017
I wanted to take a minute to thank the Company for providing me the opportunity to travel to Savannah and take part in training the Housing Authority of Savannah. I had a great time taking part in this project. It was a great learning experience for me. It allowed me to break out of my shell and grow professionally. It means a great deal to me that the Company thought highly enough of me, to recommend and send me. It may sound silly, but it really does mean so much to me!
Pros
Family like environment, great people, great benefits
Cons
None that I can think of off the top of my head
Tuscany at Mesa Hills
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXDecember 18, 2016
Overall, a good company too work. Flexible hours, payed vacation, and holidays. Part of the maintenance staff, got allong with management ,co-workers, and residents.
Pros
Overtime payed
Cons
Kind of far of a drive to get there
Great demand of attention along with self managing
Property Accountant (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 28, 2016
Great group of people. But you must know or be willing to learn how to self-manage. First time in real estate accounting but must be very detailed & know how to back up your work/self.
Bad place to work management sucks cant never get any answers or any supplies to work with.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Taylors, SCSeptember 23, 2016
wouldn't work here again if it was the last place on earth to to work, nobody works as a team. Corporate makes decisions from the desk , and don't know what's goin on on the properties.
Productive and fun workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 16, 2016
Top management great people to work with. Trained people skills that helped to do a better working environment. Human resources great job on treating people right.
A comoany that should not be in business
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  el paso txAugust 29, 2015
This is not a company you want to work for, the company has a really bad reputation with vendors for not paying anything if anything gets paid at all. The treatmeent to the employees is very poor management does not care about a thing. The corporate office does not care about the employee moral and the workload is something that it gets impossible to do. If you have a family forget about weekends as you will be required to work weekends and holidays, yes christmas eve too. The pay is not that great as managers are not reimbursed that quick for their miles and because of the turn over managers are all over the city ttrying to pick up the slack for those who have had enough, benefits are not the best and top manageme t need to really find the real problem and be involved. This is a place where there is a lot of room for improvement certainly not with the current management, and all of the departments at corporate.
Pros
Nothing Good
Cons
Useless to work here
High paced office
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 29, 2015
Great benefits and salary. Great opportunity but be prepared to work the entire 8 hours, be on call, and travel as needed. No room for advancement within company unless willing to relocate to another city or state. Expected to complete all tasks alone, no help is given even when requested.
Pros
Salary/benefits
Cons
no assistance or training from upper management
Property Accounting
General Ledger Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 15, 2015
I am responsible for preparing and delivering Financial Statement packages for an assigned portfolio of multifamily properties following the quality standards as instructed.
Productive and fun workplace
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 9, 2015
I really enjoyed my tenure with Ledic Management Group. Every day was a new experience I loved working people and also helping people find a place to live.
Pros
Great company with great benefits
Misleading directives, poor upper management;
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXFebruary 24, 2015
This company comes across as great through the training videos which features the very friendly,Tennessee corporate office staff. Unfortunately, the local corporate office in my area isn't as concerned in high-level customer service to tenants as it is in collecting money. There is a high-turnover rate in management/upper-management and office staff (which says a lot about the people in charge).The directives from upper management are always misleading. If you question anything, they respond in a very pedantic, and condescending manner. Everything has to be put in writing because they are so wishy-washy. This property management company has a horrible reputation among local vendors because they don't pay their bills. Employees in the communities have to put up with bill collectors on a daily basis. The hours aren't great. You are expected to work without overtime pay. If you work with this company you will realize having a weekend off is near impossible. You are also expected to lease a lot. However, if you lease a lot they don't pay you your commission. You only have benefits if you are full-time. If you are a part-time employee, you are expected to work EVERY holiday without holiday pay (only full-time employees get holiday pay). The job is not a hard job and could be enjoyable if it were not for the upper management staff. The communities and residents are nice.
Pros
nice residents, job for people who like to work independently
Cons
Poor upper management, poor pay and benefits, bad reputation with vendors
Lots of work, little reward. Some ok managers, most not.
Groundskeeper/ Assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 28, 2014
I worked for Ledic for years. When I had problems, I went to management about them to get them addressed and was constantly ignored. When the owner noticed said problems, guess who took the fall for it? Management refused to step up and acknowledge their mistakes and corporate protected their own, putting me in an unfavorable position trying to force me to quit so they could protect the person whose fault it was.
A very fast paced work environment.
Assistant Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 3, 2014
I'm currently employed at Ledic property management typical day at work consists of cleaning the grounds starting out, then executing work orders, and then I end the day by doing a last check for emergencies before I leave. There's only 3 individuals that work on the maintenance staff my supervisor, myself, and the turn tech. The most difficult part of my job is when having to hear that one of our loyal residents aren't satistfied whether its property management issues, or lingering work orders that might have been lost over time or overlooked by supervision. The most enjoyable part of my job is satisfied residents who specifically thank you for executing a work order in a timely manner, or complementing you on your professionalism.
waste industries
Maintenance Technician Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 5, 2014
great company great job great people
I love the job great great great good job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LEDIC MANAGEMENT GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.

LEDIC MANAGEMENT GROUP Reviews by Location