We are looking for an administrative assistant with construction project experience and knowledge of Prolog software for a position on a large airport capital development program.
- In accordance with established procedures, perform a variety of routine and non-routine administrative, clerical, and data collection tasks for supervisor
- Perform various administrative, clerical, data collection, data entry, and report writing tasks
- Receive direction from immediate supervisor in completing non-routine assignments
- Gather statistics and general data; review and combine this information into established reports for use internally
- Scan, fax and bind documents, reports, and proposals as required
- May develop new reports or revise existing reports, as directed. Such reports may be in spreadsheet or graphical formats, or narrative-style word processing
- May be responsible for verifying data gathered, such as matching supplier invoices against file copies.
- Distribute reports as directed by immediate supervisor
- Originate correspondence and reports not requiring the personal attention of immediate supervisor
- Prepare general correspondence and maintains general files.
- Answer telephone, take and relay messages, screen callers and direct calls accordingly
- Receive, sort, and distribute mail
- May establish and maintain records of equipment, including a log of equipment service dates. May initiate requests for service.
- May coordinate physical space requirements for the supervisor. Initiates requests for computers and telephones as appropriate
- May periodically prepare an occupancy report by project or gather information to complete staffing reports, as directed by immediate supervisor
- Maintain an organized work space by keeping documents and supplies properly stored
- May represent immediate supervisor at project-related or other meetings as directed
- Contribute to the advancement of Owner’s goals through commitment to productive collaboration with all stakeholders
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate
- High school diploma (or equivalent) and more than 10 years of relevant work experience, preferably 15 years of experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of software is required
- Experience with Prolog and scheduling software
- Good written and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are required
- Demonstrated proficiency in keyboard skills and the utilization of MS Windows and related word processing, spreadsheet, and database software, is required
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical and complicated construction program and the ability to communicate progress to both technical- and management-level personnel
- Ability work with others, a self-starter with results-driven focus
- Capability to assume additional responsibilities
- Proven accuracy, reliability and completeness in job accomplishment
- Demonstrated success on the job, as evidenced by satisfactory performance, acceptance of responsibility and growth in previous position
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate complex issues to a non-technical audience
Indeed - 30+ days ago
The Lee Andrews Group (LA Group) provides unique expertise and perspectives on matters involving the California Coastal Act and Commission....