Lee College

Lee College Employer Reviews

Lee College is a good place to work.
Performing Arts Production Specialist (Current Employee), Baytown, TXApril 11, 2014
Pros: i get to travel a lot.
Cons: needs new management.
Busy work days but the day goes by quicker.
I learned a lot about purchasing equipment.
Management could use some coaching in HOW to manage.
Co-Workers are good for the most part.
The hardest thing about my job is that it is only me. I dont get the help i need.
Most enjoyable part about my job is that i meet different people everyday.
My alma mater
Transitional Specialist (Former Employee), Baytown, TXJanuary 20, 2014
I attended school here and worked here. I worked at both the main campus and the satelite center. I enjoyed the interaction with the teachers, faculty and the students.
Student
Student (Current Employee), English, TXJanuary 19, 2014
After working at the same job for over 15 years and then having to return to school to better myself and prepare for a new career has been wonderful.
Great College
student (Former Employee), technologyDecember 16, 2013
The Process Tech degree here is amazing and the teachers are tip top.
Excellent benefits, salary, and work hours
Financial Aid (Former Employee), Baytown, TXDecember 11, 2013
Pros: free gym, free 1/2 on fridays, excellent holidays and spring break paid
Cons: none i can think of. small world sometimes.
If you get on here, you won't want to leave. Especially if you realize they are one of the highest paying districts. Excellent staff and support
Challenging!
Student (Current Employee), Baytown, TXNovember 16, 2013
Pros: they care a lot about their students.
Cons: lots of homework
I am a student here so I technically do not work here but still since I am a full time student I guess you can count it as a non-paying job. I am looking for a part-time job acceptable with going to college to earn an extra-bit of cash.
Teaching in a college that is leader in Foundation Fieldbus Technology.
Adjunct Instructor (Current Employee), Foundation Fieldbus CenterOctober 31, 2013
It is a great pleasure and opportunity teaching at one of the high ranked colleges. I have great professional instructors around me who have come from diverse industries carrying valuable experiences and share them with all.

The management team are the most scholars I have ever seen during my working years.
A great part time job.
Part time Adjunct Faculty Instructor (Current Employee), Baytown, TXOctober 27, 2013
Pros: i would like to work more classes
Cons: teacher retirements system limits my assigned class hours worked.
As part time I'm only there one day a week. Great working atmosphere, great boss. I'm often asked to sub for lead instructor.
Productive and fun workplace.
BOOKSTORE MANAGER (Former Employee), Baytown, TXJuly 15, 2013
Manage store operations by ensuring exceptional performance and excellent customer services. Train and supervise employees.
Wonderful place
Adjunct Professor (Former Employee), Baytown, TXJune 20, 2013
Teaching students computers,networking,voip,and linx great staff to work with
Enjoyable co-workers
Adult Education Instructor (Former Employee), Baytown, TXJune 14, 2013
Pros: contact with adults
Cons: many dropouts due to work situations
Enjoyed nearly 20 years working with adults. Office staff was fantastic. Materials were readily available and there was a large pool of interested students
I love the job, but the pay was less
Student Assistant (Former Employee), Baytown, TXMay 28, 2013
I love doing tutoring but in Lee College, not many students come for help in Chemistry, so I get bored there. I tried to make myself busy by doing my homework or reading books.
College Work Study Program
Lab Assistant (Former Employee), Baytown, TXNovember 19, 2012
This was a college work study program, I was able to work at school and study at the same time. This was very good for me because I able to get a lot of studying in but it didn't overwhelm me.
Computer Technician Internship
Computer Repair Technician (Intern) (Former Employee), Baytown, TxOctober 21, 2012
Pros: hands on training, real world experience
As an intern Computer Technician I learned something new everyday. Instructors created an amazing system of real world learning. The colleges allows customers both faculty and local community to bring in their computers with issues. During a typical work day, I troubleshoot issues dealing with hardware and software for customers. Some examples are, – more... motherboard installation,screen removal,classroom lab creation, virus removal, and some network installations. – less
Great job
Student Assistant (Former Employee), Baytown TXSeptember 27, 2012
Pros: flexible schedule, lax environment, easy work
Cons: low pay, low hours(17.5 max)
Great job for someone looking for something close by and with manageable hours. You don't get to work a lot nor is the pay all that great but considering you're working at the place you go to school and its incredibly lax environment you can't really complain all that much. Gives you time to do homework as well as anything else you need accomplished.
I was a good working environment, you are able to schedule around your classes!
Lee College Ambassador (Former Employee), Baytown, TXSeptember 26, 2012
Pros: $500 scholarship!
Cons: lack of communication!
A typical days work for the Lee College Ambassador is generally energy packed and full interesting events and opportunities. I learned to conduct campus tours, which in turn allowed me to become a leader. My management a co-workers tended to be a bit unorthadox and immature, but it was nothing that I couldn't overcome. The hardest part of the job was – more... the lack of communication on the managements' end, they would often assign jobs and then fail specify what exactly needed to be done. The most enjoyable part of the job, I feel was being allowed to express myself and develop into a hard working individual. – less
Great place to work!
Accounting Adjunct Professor (Former Employee), Baytown, TXJune 24, 2012
1)Great work-life balance
2)Very friendly staff/team
3)Good work environment
Intership
Internship (Former Employee), Baytown, TXJune 14, 2012
Completed internship as assigned. Repaired computers in a shop environment for the faculty and staff of Lee College. Worked in a team environment with attention to detail. All of my customers were very satisfied with the quality of repairs that were completed in a timely fashion.