Lee County Electric Cooperative Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Excellent place to work
BI Consultant (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLAugust 3, 2017
I like this place to work for a full time but had no luck.
Learned a lot with respect to the work and culture.
Typical day at work is when users request for unclear requirement and going circling.
Excellent Work Culture, never expect work in time frame. Have free time to do better development.
Pros
Initially started with 3 months contract and still with the project after 2 years.
Cons
Not much..
happy it's over
Account Collections & Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  North Fort Myers, FLJune 14, 2017
Miss some of the people but poorly managed, supervisor didn't know how to do anything other then write people up and she would run to someone else for any other information which was for anything else other then writing someone up, she could do it in her sleep. They like people to take ownership but management never does which creates lack of trust, tension and uneasy feeling working. They do however have a lot of great work activities and majority of the people that work there are awesome and have a good spirit.
Pros
you'll work with some great people
Cons
most of the great people aren't in managment
People oriented work place
Oracle SOA Developer (Former Employee) –  North Fort Myers, FLJuly 12, 2016
LCEC is a non-profit electric distribution coop. One of the greatest places to work in southwest Florida. LCEC has put a lot of focus on the local community and done a lot to help local charitable organizations like United Way. great work and life balance.
Pros
Great work life balance
Small cooperative full of opportunities
Oracle ERP System Administrator/Sr BA (Former Employee) –  North Fort Myers, FLDecember 27, 2013
I served in a business analyst capacity for the Oracle ERP system while performing day-to-day needs as requested by the Finance team. Involved in project management and special projects assigned by the CIO, I was able to stretch my Oracle skills while learning the electric power business model.
Great Friendly Family Oriented Company
Systems Developer (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLAugust 16, 2012
LCEC has been fantastic experience for me, innovative and customer centered.
Very Family Orientated
Design & Engineering Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Fort Myers, FLApril 30, 2012
It was a pleasure to work there and the hardest thing was leaving once I was laid off. I still have interactions with many of the workers.
LCEC is a great company!!!
Student Co-op (Current Employee) –  North Fort Myers, FLMarch 29, 2012
I have been working for LCEC for the past two and half months, I truly enjoy working with the people I work with.

LCEC is a great company!!!