Lee Health Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Asthma/COPD Disease Managmenet (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLApril 12, 2017
Lee Health is a Premier Hospital System to work for that offers great compensation from salary to benefits. I would recommend Lee Health to anyone working in the health care field/industry.
Good place to work.
Lab assistant-Histology department, daylight shift (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLApril 11, 2017
Very nice and knowledgeable people and learned a lot. Great working environment and good parking options. A leader in the community and employs a lot of people in the county.
Mpi Him specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLApril 7, 2017
Love my job awesome staff to work with every day would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for team work environment. Love my job!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great work place, bad management
Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLApril 6, 2017
Great community to work in and the pay is good, however the management leads by fear and live in the past, leadership in I.S. is BAD!!! be aware!!!!!!
Pros
great pay/benefits/user community rocks
Cons
management is bad/clicks
good
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cape Coral, FLApril 5, 2017
good work place definitly they are all about empolyees happiness they have good benefits and pay is average but they treat employees well .........................
I would still be working there if my family did not move.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLApril 4, 2017
I absolutely loved for Lee Memorial Health care System.I would still be working there if I did not have to move back to Georgia for family obligations.
Not a good fit
Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cape Coral, FLApril 4, 2017
I have worked in this type of environment before however, this was a very different encounter. The management at LPG was going through serious changes when I was hired on. This made for a poor fit due to a dysfunctional management team.
Great Place to Work
ER Tech II (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMarch 28, 2017
Great environment that focuses on giving the best medical treatment and best experiences to their patients. There couldn't be a better place to work as a medical professional.
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMarch 26, 2017
Good coworkers and overall people that work for the company. Smaller scale of a large organization concept company. Management can be a problem. Staffing overall.
Pros
People are overall good, benefits ok
Cons
Busy but all of healthcare is
My Review
Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMarch 20, 2017
Great experience!! Great People to work with!!
I would recommend a career with Lee Health to anyone. Its all reflected in the reviews you see online.
Worked with a great staff
RN Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cape Coral, FLMarch 7, 2017
Not micromanaged. Taught disease process and how to keep healthy and stay out of the hospital. Taught the warning signs when to call PCP for help right away. Made sure patient had what they needed for ADL's. Taught face to face patients on their diseases, diets, etc.
Pros
free lunches, no weekends
Cons
alot of phone calls
Healthcare that cares about it patients
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMarch 7, 2017
This company cares very much for its patients and their overall health and satisfaction. This company tried to keep on the edge of technology and services offered to keep their patients on the cusp of trends.
Pros
patient centered
Cons
management lacking
Good Benefits
Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLFebruary 27, 2017
Great benefits. Not much room for advancement in some departments. They seem to care much more about profit than employees. A good place to be for job security.
In general a good system but administration needs to look at the mgmt of their LPG offices
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  LpgFebruary 25, 2017
Current employee good system but administration needs to look at the mgmt of the LPG offices. Managers look the other way when issues are brought to their attention. Don't rock the boat attitude. The people who work their butts off do not get the recognition but the ones who slack off get the praise! The slate needs to be cleaned of these mgrs and bring in ppl who will listen and take action!
Pros
Health benefits and great CEO
Cons
Mgmt horrible, hiring ppl who are lazy and are there just for a paycheck!
Productive and enjoyable working environment.
Echo Sonographer (Current Employee) –  Ft. Myers, FLFebruary 22, 2017
Enjoyable work environment. Good management to work for. Strong staff. Flexible Hospitals and offices to work at. Lee Health systems provides fair and competitive salaries and working environment.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
Scheduling conflicts.
effective fast paced work place
Food and Nutrition Specialist - Contact (Former Employee) –  Cape Coral, FLFebruary 22, 2017
positive attitude, customer service with a good attitude, team work, fast paced work place, some self duty work, cleanliness, daily team meetings, many individual tasks.
Surgical services
Staff nurse peri-operative area (Current Employee) –  floridaFebruary 21, 2017
I have had many interesting events in this small hospital system. They work together as a team and are very supportive with work loads.The management supports the nurses and they have a very open door policy. The staff are made to feel that each has a very important voice and are included in the policy planning.
When a staff member has had a personal crisis, the team has actually donated their vacation hours to help support that staff member.
Pros
On site clinic for illness run by Nurse Practicioner
Cons
Parking can be an issue
very judgemental place to work
Payment Processor/Mail room (Current Employee) –  Cape Coral, FLFebruary 21, 2017
I was discriminated for another job I applied for within the company. I was hurt on the job and told 2 managers and not one thing was done about it. I was made to do jobs that was not in my job description and was told to do it. I was doing jobs for others that get paid a lot more than me.
Pros
healthcare was good
Cons
to many to list
From one RN to another RN You Do Not Want to Work Here Don't waist your time
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Lee Health Home HealthFebruary 10, 2017
The Lee Health Home Health office has a turn over rate for nurses that is very high ( most nurses only stay a few months)due to a hostile work environment caused by unprofessional nurse managers who spend hours writing unfair undeserved reports to demean you, yet offer no time to support and respect you as a professional colleague.
Pros
providing direct patient care
Cons
hostile abusive unprofessional work environment
Specialty clinical area.
Acute Dialysis Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  FloridaFebruary 8, 2017
Pros vs cons would be based upon unit/specialty area. Would not be comfortable listing cons on a public forum as every individual has varying needs, expectations.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Staff/patient ratio

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lee Health. Our community is ready to answer.