Lee Memorial Health System

Lee Memorial Health System Employer Reviews

on the go!
Patient Transport (Current Employee), Cape Coral, FLOctober 16, 2014
constantly on the move with the hospital. Being a transporter I am on the move trying to get the patients to their designated areas as quickly and safely as possible. I work with an amazing group of people who are very professional in the work place.
Enjoyed opportunity of learning more as I grew with business office
Business Operations Rep (Former Employee), Cape Coral, FLSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: benefits, respect for doing a job well done, recognition, co-workers and the comfort of being with a company for a long time
Cons: possible raises only yearly by merit % instead of on value of work
posting insurance payments, scanning documents, enjoyed my co-workers and supervisors
hardest part was not getting bored with the repetition
enjoyed the data entry the security of the position and the feeling that I contributed to the efficiency our policy and procedures
I enjoyed being respected for my ideas and some of them being implemented.
I did – more... not enjoy the lack of team playing by some co-workers but you will find that in most every company. – less
The organization encourages retention of employees. HPMC is in the top 100 hopsitals in the nation
Clinical Documentation Specialist / Team Leader (Current Employee), Fort Myers, FLSeptember 13, 2014
There is flexibility in time. I have the ability to work from home. I am encouraged to progress in my career and education. Benefits are comparabable or even better than other organization within the state of Florida. My team works very hard to support the department and shows initiative.
The hardest part of the job is getting all the Providers on board – more... with the program and changes withing the organization.
You feel an accomplishment when you develop very good relationships with the Medical staff and Directors, staff of different departments withing the system – less
Love my work in Clinical Documentation Improvement
Clinical Documentation Specialist (Current Employee), Fort Myers, FLSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: good cafeteria, wonderful co-workers
Cons: salaried position
Review patient charts. Use clinical and coding knowledge of documentation requirements to improve overall quality and completeness of the patient records.
Work collaboratively with physicians and other providers to ensure clinical information in medical record is present, complete, and accurately reflects patient severity
A wonderful system to work for.
Utilization Case Manager Nurse (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLAugust 27, 2014
I worked there for over 20 years and enjoyed it or would not have stayed so long.
I worked for wonderful people.
Good place to work.
Security Officer (Current Employee), Fort Myers, FLAugust 4, 2014
Pros: good benefits, flexable schedule
Cons: no room for advancement
Patrol all areas of the hospital outside and inside. Control entry in the hospital via fast pass. Monitor all security camera's, take possesion of all pateint meds and personal belongins upon request.
Lee Memorial
Nutrition Services Assistant (Former Employee), Call CenterJuly 24, 2014
Cons: good pay, benefits
Typical day would be answering phone calls, fixing and put in new patients diet orders, allergies, likes and dislikes, and etc.
Poor management
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Cape Coral FLJune 18, 2014
This company lacks in management skills and teamwork. There training is poor and does not properly prepare you for your job duties.
FAST PACED WORKPLACE
PRN HOUSEKEEPER (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLMay 19, 2014
-ASSIST CUSTOMER WITH BILLING AND CHECK THEIR ACCOUNT IF THERE IS SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN UPGRADE THAT CAN HELP IMPROVE THEIR TV SERVICE EXPERIENCE.
-THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB IS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE CUSTOMER IS CALLING ABOUT SINCE NOT ALL GOES STRAIGHT TO THE POINT.
-THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE JOB IS MAKING CUSTOMER HAPPY AND HELPING – more... THEM SOLVE THEIR PROBLEM. – less
Inpatient Acute Ortho
Physical Therapist (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLMay 5, 2014
Cons: mounting/assembly of cpms on beds; lunch bunch
Great team approach. Great Orthopedic patient population. Reasonable flexible tx schedule as long as patients are seen twice per week.
Love saving lives everyday!
Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (Current Employee), Fort Myers, FLApril 10, 2014
Enjoy working for LMHS. We have a great team to provide the best care to our patients!
Teleperformance
Lead ER Financial Counselor (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLApril 8, 2014
Pros: easy job
Cons: poor leadership
Company went out of business for withholding money from employees paychecks. Poor corporate leaders.
Overall a great place to work.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Fort Myers, FLApril 6, 2014
Pros: there are many job opportunities.
Cons: inundation of new policy and protocols that apparently are never anticipated.
Lovely hospital system that monopolizes health care in the community. Although LMHS provides great care, there are many complaints by the snowbirds with poor attitudes and an engorged sense of entitlement. Compensation is fair and staff is friendly.
Productive and very nice place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLMarch 31, 2014
My experience at Riverwalk was very pleasant. I enjoyed my work and those with whom I worked. If I were not relocating I would be very content with remaining here.
Great Work Environment
HT ASCP, HTL/Ct/Gross Tech/Specials (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLMarch 21, 2014
Pros: advancing
Great Work Environment. Family oriented. Keeps empoyee updated on policies and procedures.Progressing within the Hospital.
Wonderful place to work and great people to learn from
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Fort Myers, FLFebruary 25, 2014
Where i work in the hospital is a great a place to learn from everyone you encounter. Every day it seems there is something new to learn and new policies being implimented to better patient health.
Excellent Employer
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee), Regional Cancer CenterFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits
I really enjoyed working for Lee Memorial Health System. They are not only concerned about patients, but also employees.
New learning experience everyday
Registered Nurse/Charge Nurse (Current Employee), Fort Myers, FLFebruary 1, 2014
As with nursing, there is a challenge daily. I have been lucky enough to have a fantastic team of nurses to work with & who will help out at the blink of an eye when necessary. I have a wonderful dayshift supervisor who always looks out for us & is a phenomenal resource. My co-workers are definitely one of the enjoyable parts of my job. I have a great – more... rapport with the physicians, care managers, and care team. I try to make a difference each day. – less
Friendly and career growth
Housekeeping Team Lead (Current Employee), Fort Myers, FLJanuary 25, 2014
A friendly workplace environment which allows employees to further their careers and provide opportunities to explore other areas within the health care organization over a period of time.
To stay focused and achieve the goal of accomplishment.
Claims Specialist (Current Employee), Cape Coral, FLJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: good benefis, variety of responsibilities.
Cons: sometimes insurance companies make it very difficult to obtain payment.
A typical day at my present job begins with checking my emails from co-workers, doctor's offices and insurance companies and responding to them. I then continue to answer voicemails from patients, coworkers, insurance companies and management. I also have to work my assigned ques, correspondence and medical records.

I work with management very well – more... at this job and all previous. The same with my co-workers. I am a hard worker and a team player. I will go out of my way to help others and to get the job don – less

1 2 3

About Lee Memorial Health System

At Lee Memorial Health System, we are dedicated to excellence in health care. As the 4th largest public health system in the country, – Read more