Lee Technologies Employee Reviews in United States

Taught to manage
Critical Facility Technician (Former Employee) –  Schertz, TXFebruary 28, 2016
On a typical day I worked nights, so I would go into work received the pass down the check my emails to see what maintenance needed to be done or if I had to write ant procedures for future jobs.

I worked on all equipment from HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and fire systems. We were a 24 hour manned site so we had to watch the sight all the time.
Pros
New thing to learn every day, safety training
Cons
no free lunch
High Paced Environment With Loyal Co-Workers
Executive Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VANovember 16, 2015
As an employee of Lee Technologies a typical day revolves around handling inbound and outbound calls to vendors and my particular client list. It also involves monitoring the data centers of Fortune 500 companies.

I learned how to increase my time management abilities, handle dispatching a technicians and vendors. I gained knowledge of generators, UPS units, HVAC units, and monitoring systems used globally.

Most of my direct supervisors were wonderful. They taught me how to delegate responsibilities, schedule workforce coverage, provide constructive criticism and how to improve morale.

The hardest part of the job was working the majority of the holidays and having to navigate blizzards and other extreme weather because the NOC is a 24/7/365 operation.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with a group of people that understood each other and our role in the department.
Pros
Annual bonuses, generous holiday pay
Cons
Commuting through inclimate weather
To much travel
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairfax VAMarch 3, 2015
I had to travel away from home to much with Lee. Staying away from home is ok for a while but gets old. We had some good times and worked hard.
A great company and a great CEO
Project Manager & Technician, BAS/BMS (Former Employee) –  Fairfax VANovember 1, 2014
My first Data Center job following my departure from the US Navy. An excellent opportunity with much room for advancement. Lots of room to move around and feel out what positions and departments suite you best. Open door policies within management and HR. Unfortunately a dying breed amongst successful US Employers.
Good company to work for.
Senior Critical Facilities Technician (Former Employee) –  Nutley, NJNovember 25, 2013
From my start with Lee Technologies as the HVAC lead, it became obvious to me that Lee Technologies trains their people.
Loved the job
Senior Critical Facility Technician (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAJuly 12, 2013
The facility at which I worked was clean and expected to be maintained that way. The maintenance team was a joy to work with. Management is professional and easy to work with and never once hesitated to help out in any way.
Pros
hourly pay scale was fair.
Cons
the work schedule did not fit my desires.
Scheduling and Data Analyst
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VAJuly 10, 2013
Responsible for daily scheduling and analyzing data to ensure we provide our clients with the best service level agreement that was guaranteed to them at the signing of their contract. Learned how to calculate SLA's and employees data entry, help creating SOP's, as well as interview future possible employee's. Managment and co-workers extremelly helpful in time of need. Hardest part of the job being able to work with less employees than you have clients. Most enjoyable part of the job was being able ensure that with the little amount of employees you had we were able to still keep clients happy.
Great Communication/Management
Assistant Chief Engineer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 31, 2013
Advanced training programs and team building environment.
benefits
dont believe the bs
Critical facilities Tech (Former Employee) –  Quincy WAFebruary 1, 2013
This is the worst job I have ever had! The management is the poorest example of leadership I have ever seen. The manager is a clear example of promotion of those who kiss the most but. The company promotes suck ups and declines those who perform. The turn over here is unbelievable. The front door never stops revolving. The pay is ok and for some unmatchable. The back stabbing is like nothing I have ever seen. Do yourself a favor and keep looking, I wish I had and clearly this posting is on a job board I am looking at every option to get out of here.
Pros
expercience
Cons
everything
Started great. But recently...
Senior Critical Facilities Technician (Current Employee) –  Quincy, WANovember 10, 2012
When I started, we had a great schedule. I could plan out two years on when I would be working. Recently the management has changed the schedule to cut out overtime. I now loose over $500 a month becuase of this change. I also, have no clue when I am working 3 weeks from now. Every 2 days an email gets sent out on when people are working. There are very few team players at this facility.
Professional
Project Manager Commissioning Services (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAMay 15, 2012
Overall, Lee Technologies is a great company to work for. As with all companies, there are areas that could use some work.
Pros
concerned about employees
Cons
too quick to let people go