Lee University

Lee University Employer Reviews

Great support from boss and learned so much
Teacher's Assistant (Former Employee), Cleveland, TNSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: guidance, support, knowledge, challenged
Cons: not always feeling prepared, misunderstanding
I worked in the Chemistry department and the teacher I worked for taught me about all things involved in the lab and how to grade and insert grades. I have no complaints. Challenged when in the lab and learned a lot about chemicals and solutions.
Wonderful School
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Cleveland, TNAugust 19, 2014
Great Place to work. Met wonderful people and everyone is always so nice and supportive
student (Former Employee), cleveland,tnAugust 6, 2014
Great place to work.reasonable pay and good hours. work environment was fun and friendly. they are also under great management.
I loved my time at Lee. It was an opportunity that many others did not get.
Assistant to each Professor in the department (Former Employee), Cleveland, TNJuly 14, 2014
Pros: love the opportunity to advance.
Cons: i believe the opportunity to do more than one position need to be wider.
Academic participation excited me. I love working with young people. It almost seems like they don't believe in the word "No." By that I mean with today's technology, anything is possible.

This position revealed a side of me that I never knew was there...my love for students. My co-workers were all Professors. I had a great opportunity to learn from – more... the best. Hardest part had to be moving on to something different.

This position allows a person to learn so much more that just one thing. The many duties of this position is why I loved it so! – less
Student and customers are fun to cater and serve to
Student Supervisor (Former Employee), Cleveland, TNJune 23, 2014
Great way to meet fellow students on campus.
I learned how to be patient when handling customer and employee relations
Great Job
Sports Information Intern (Former Employee), Cleveland, TNApril 5, 2014
Pros: great schedule
Cons: no room to advance after granduation
I loved working for Lee as a student worker, I only wish that there is more opportunities to advance after graduation
Aesthetically beautiful campus with great work culture
Campus Receptionist (Current Employee), Cleveland, TNFebruary 22, 2014
Pros: friendly atmosphere, positive attitudes, beautiful campus
Cons: limited advancement opportunities
Working at Lee provides a day filled with interaction with students, colleagues, and visitors. No two days are the same, which reduces boredom. Lee is a Christo-centric campus with a very positive atmosphere.
Lee university review
physical plant (Former Employee), Cleveland, TNJanuary 14, 2014
The hardest part of the job was language barrier since I am from South Korea and came here when I was 22 years old. also, I didn't start with ESL programs I started like normal local students so I had problem with classes and everything was hard for me.
Relaxing environment.
Fitness Coordinator (Current Employee), Cleveland, TNJuly 25, 2013
Typical day: Little supervision
Learned: Leadership, and delegation
Management: Available but not pressing
Co-workers:Excellent co-workers
Hardest part of the job: compensation
Most Enjoyable: Co-workers and interaction.
Incredible Christian University that struggles with poor management
Resident Director (Former Employee), Cleveland, TNMarch 2, 2013
Great school to work for, they just need to improve the qualifications for their management and not just promote based on years of service or availability at the time of need.
Enjoyable work
Maintanence (Former Employee), Cleveland, TNDecember 28, 2012
cut grass and maintained dorm rooms and offices on the campus
learned how to use new equipment almost every day
management was easy to work with and fun
co workers were honest and fun to work with
everyday was enjoyable
Above Average Place to Work
Lee University Employee (Former Employee), Cleveland, TNDecember 19, 2012
Lee University is an institution that has seen great expansion as a result of excellent upper management. The spectrum from upper to lower management has it's holes and the compensation is below average, but the opportunity for advancement, the loyalty and respect awarded, and the nature of the work makes it a pretty good place to work.
Public relations was the best
Secretary to Director of Financial Aid (Former Employee), Cleveland, TNNovember 20, 2012
Pros: people
Cons: not being able to spend more time with incoming students
Non-stop student activity and that was the best part about working in Financial Aid. Students depending on me to make sure they received all they applied for as far as scholarships and grants. I loved helping them get every financial gift they could weather it be government or private, it keeps them motivated and in school and that's a goal for us as – more... representatives for that University.
Being there at Lee University I learned how important continuing your education is and the doors that opened when you have that determination to excel. How FANTASTIC IS THAT!!!
Management, I could have done without that, envy kills friendships. Their loss not mine.
Co-workers, love the team steam:
T= Together
E=Everyone
A=Accomplishes
M=More
Hardest part of that job...my supervisor
The most enjoyable part about my job, the students at registration, life and excitement of a new semester was awesome! – less
If you are going to work while being a student... work at school.
Graduate Assistant (Current Employee), Cleveland, TNSeptember 22, 2012
Very flexible with class hours and tons of room for social life. Pay is awesome considering the work you will be doing.
Good Culture
Custodian (Former Employee), Cleveland, TNAugust 10, 2012
Lee University is a Christian University. They keep you in check, but are merciful when you need help or time off. Management is co-operative. Days are kept busy and co-workers are trustworthy.
Excellent On-Campus opportunities
Helpdesk Student Worker (Current Employee), Cleveland, TNApril 11, 2012
Lee University considerably gave me ample opportunities to advance my skill set and talents. I learned phone etiquette, honed in customer service skills, as well as put into practice various theoretical knowledge like computer imaging, hard drive troubleshooting, antivirus installation, printer mapping, DNS and DHCP lookups, access and excel queries, – more... et cetera – less
Great place if you really like to work a lot!
Department Secretary (Former Employee), Communication & Arts DepartmentMarch 8, 2012
Pros: great people
Cons: expectancy high, paygrade a little low for what they want you to do
Great place to work if you like a lot of work, People are nice and friendly working conditions great if you like a ton of work
Good work place
Custodian (Former Employee), Cleveland, TNMarch 6, 2012
This is a Christian University. They were all good people with good morals and good values. They are strict, but just.