Lee University Employee Reviews

Fun place to work!
Student Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNMay 25, 2017
Helping out around the office, being able to work with people closely and learn so much about the campus. Getting the chance to work in the department on campus I was interested in.
Excellent opportunity
Clinical instructor (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TNMay 18, 2017
I loved working in this environment. I led students in the clinical environment at a rehabilitation hospital. The opportunity was wonderful and the students had a tremendous experience.
Christ-centered work place
Student Worker (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNMay 8, 2017
Very well balanced environment. I worked in different departments on campus and acquired some administrative experience. Amidst summer research program and class projects, I also acquired some research experience.
Stressful Job
Assistant Volleyball Coach (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNMay 7, 2017
1. Managing practices, recruiting, daily meetings
2. I learned that if I wanted to be more financially independent, Lee University was not an institution to keep working for
3. When it comes to student satisfaction Lee is an excellent place to be. Management works hard at keeping tuition as well as employees' salaries.
4. Very long hours including weekends and poor financial reward for all the hard work.
5. The most enjoyable part of my job was work with athletes and being able to stay in the volleyball world.
Lee University is a great place to work
Lead Mathematics Tutor (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TNMay 1, 2017
Lee University provides excellent opportunities for student workers to achieve their personal goals as well as being flexible with their schedules. Would highly recommend
Wonderful College
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNApril 1, 2017
I loved my time at Lee. I am both academically prepared and socially challenged and it was a wonderful place to spend formative years. I would recommend the school to anyone.
Great Student Worker Jobs
ACADEMIC SUPPORT OFFICE STUDENT WORKER (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TNMarch 21, 2017
The atmosphere at Lee University is fantastic; I have never had any problems. The student worker jobs (which are the only ones I have ever held) are great when you need flexible hours for classes and homework.
Really nice people
Teacher's Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TNMarch 14, 2017
I work for my professor and she is great. The department head is awesome and they take the time to really train you. They never make you feel like you are bothering them.
Pros
Very calm and relaxing
Cons
Not really any. Pay could be better.
A Productive Work Enviroment
Communication Arts Department Secretary and Office (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNMarch 4, 2017
Sodexo was a great place to work. Wish that I had truly taken advantage of all the open doors and opportunities that were there but didn't thought I was too busy.

Great place, great people, a place of great opportunity.
Student Worker (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNFebruary 14, 2017
The management treats you amazingly the pay is a little low for how much work you do but the management and employees are great and treat everybody like family.
Wonderful staff and students
Assistant Director of Housing (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TNFebruary 4, 2017
The mission of Lee University is inspiring. Staff truly care about students development and success, which makes the culture one of care.
Loved the school
Student (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNJanuary 11, 2017
I was going to this school for a little over a year online to learn leadership and communication skills. They helped me own some of these trades that I still use today.
Productive Work Place Reaching Out
ESL Curriculum Design (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNOctober 12, 2016
The Workplace at Lee University for the English Language Center was astounding and a pleasure to work in and be involved with. We generally spend 3-4 hours planning for the lessons and making them intentional and then have a two hour class one night of the week.
I was an on-line student and loved the experience. It gave me the flexibility that i need it to work at Mission One Ministries.
Full-Time Student (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNJanuary 12, 2016
Through this experience at Lee University, I learned that It is possible to conquer our dreams if we are willing to overcome our fears. I learned to manage my time wisely and to put things in perspective.

I feel honored and well-rounded in my convictions because of such an amazing orgazation. I am ready to keep on learning and serving.
Good university
Math Tutor (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TNJanuary 1, 2016
It's been fun working here. I love the staff. Very friendly and always encouraging to aim for the best. Great experience.
Lee University Tech Crew
Crew Member/Audio Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNOctober 31, 2015
A typical day can start anywhere from 5-6am to 9-10. Its not usual that we have days that are the same. Most of the time we work several events a day with many different people and usually different clients at each event. It can be a stressful environment for anyone, because everything changes for each event and you have to think quickly and efficiently to setup for the event in time. We have walked into events that took us 10 hours to set up, Theatre productions sometimes take longer, or some take 15 minutes, like a simple keynote presentation.
All of my coworkers had their specialties, mine being Audio, and we were always placed where we would be able to accomplish the most. It was nice to work with people that had different skill sets and brought different things to the table. On that crew I met some of the hardest working people I've ever worked with, and its started at the top. Our boss was someone that loved the job and worked hard to make sure his crew was taken care of. He always thought of who would work best where and used us in places that helped us grow as techies. Working 40 hours in 3 days wasn't uncommon with this job, but we always put the client and the job before our own needs.
Pros
Experience with clients, Audio and other jobs
Great Place to work
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY HELP DESK (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNAugust 17, 2015
The employee culture here is great. Almost everyone at Lee is very nice and friendly even when things are going wrong. I had great co-workers and we were always able to fix any problem that arose. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing how happy the customers were once we were able to solve the issue that they had for us.
Great place to have a student job
Student Athletic Trainer (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNJuly 31, 2015
Working on campus while in school was very convenient. It was a part time job and they limit hours so you still have time to focus on your studies. Great experience.
Private Christian College
Tutor (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNFebruary 18, 2015
I tutored for various classes for an academic year at Lee, which required meeting with various students at various times for at least one to two hours per student per week.
Pros
Satisfaction in helping young minds learn
Cons
Low amount of hours, must be a student to hold position
Production Crew Member (Current Employee) –  cleveland,tnFebruary 9, 2015
production crew does everything regarding production in the 7 venues that we have at Lee Universit. Conn center, dixon center, pangle hall, etc