The Production Team Member will be responsible for assembly of the air ducts, complete air cleaner systems and/or door latch mechanisms and/or the operation and assembly of injection molded parts. The assembly operator will ensure all standards of assembly and quality are met and exceeded. The assembler will work to ensure production deadlines are met; products are assembled and stored accurately and quality standards are consistently met. Production Team Members are cross-trained for job rotation and job placement into various injection mold machine operator and/or assembly processes.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Produce a finished duct assembly or air cleaner system by assembling separate parts (collars, gaskets, screws, air filter, etc.) into the separate molded parts and assembling the separate sections to form a complete air cleaner system and/or assembly of the door latch mechanisms and ensuring checking and quality
- Perform quality control process inspection of parts
- Assemble separate parts of the air cleaner to produce a complete air cleaner system
- Perform quality inspections as required
- Train new Production Team Members on job procedures as needed
- Package finished products and prepare them for shipment.
- Use proper methods for traceability and storage of parts
- Daily cleaning of machinery and upkeep of machinery and work area
- High School Diploma or GED
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- High volume assembly experience is a plus
- Strong commitment to quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills