Provide customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner. Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Receive, process, and enter incoming orders for Chain Stores and MASS Market.
- Oversee jobs through the production process, submitting samples to the customer as required and verifying packing/shipping requirements.
- Coordinate with appropriate transportation companies to schedule UPS pickup for domestic and import shipments.
- Reviews and updates customer records in database.
- Resolves problems and refers unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Confer with customers inquiries through written/oral communication in order to provide information about products and services.
- Provide support to the sales team members.
- Coordination and processing of Import documentation.
- Offers additional products that are appropriate to the customer’s compliance needs through probing and identifying sales opportunities.
- Resolves customer complaints regarding orders, shipping, and merchandise. Follows up with customers when necessary.
- Other duties may be assigned to accomplish company or department objectives.
- Minimal travel required for Trade shows.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bi-Lingual Fluent Chinese Speak/Read (Mandarin) +
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Excellent business writing skills
- Highly organized with excellent time-management skills
- Adapt in managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Advance skills in Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet Search Capabilities and Microsoft Great Plains.
- 10 key proficient
- 40-50 WPM
- Must have Routing guide knowledge
- Must have experience in dealing with Chain stores
- Experience with “Retail Link”
- EDI knowledge preferred
Education and/or Experience:
- Associate degree
- 3 + years of Customer Service Experience.
- Experience with Great Plains preferred.
- Salary: Based upon experience
Note: For consideration- current salary, salary history, and salary requirements are required on the resume
Leg Avenue, Inc a multi-million dollar apparel design, manufacturing, and retail distribution business. Carrying more than 500 different and...