PROGRAM COORDINATOR JOB OPENINGS
Legacy Endeavors is an Adult Foster Care Provider
We are currently seeking a Program Coordinator for multiple positions. These positions will be 32 plus hours a week position, which will include a variety of tasks including direct care hours, administrative hours, and overall site coordination.
Responsibilities include the following: * Assistance/Support with daily living activities and supervision of clients;
- Creative development, coordination, implementation, and documentation of consumer programs and information as directed by the ISP and RMP;
- Financial management of site and consumer funds;
- Regular communication with families, case managers, and other service providers;
- Ongoing knowledge of client’s history, skills, vulnerabilities, medical and health requirements, service plans and emergency procedures;
- Staff training and supervision;
- Management of daily site operations.
Requirements for this position: * At least 1 year of experience working with individuals with disabilities;
- Previous supervisory experience helpful.
- BA in Human Services field
- Valid driving license
- Valid auto insurance
- Clean driving record
- Clean background check
Founded in November, 1999, Legacy Endeavors is dedicated to providing quality personalized supports for adults with disabilities.