Legacy Ford

Legacy Ford United States Employee Reviews

Easy going
Internet Lead Consultant (Current Employee), McDonough, GAFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: very easy going
Cons: always messing up paychecks and people always leaving.
The salesman and management are nice and understanding. But the owner and payroll are sexist and disrespectful. Once you get the job done the yare fine and happy.
Worked ther in the last stges as they were closing the store and selling it back to Ford
General Sales Manager (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYDecember 27, 2014
Difficult situation as they were under capitalized, in severe financial trouble and trying to close the store without keeping the management staff informed.
Fun sometimes, Terrible other times
Lot Porter (Current Employee), Pasco, WADecember 14, 2014
Pros: some friendly coworkers, paid holidays, paid vacations, going for a drive
Cons: unfair treatment, feeling like a doormat
Don't get me wrong. Driving cars, interacting with people, and getting along with certain coworkers, is all good.

But the position of Lot Porter is known as the "lowest point on the Totem Pole" and sometimes everyone, including management. If there is an argument between me, or anyone else considered above me, I'm in the wrong.

The unfair treatment is unbearable. What's worse, no one seems to care. I can't go to management and complain, because they have me so wound up, I'm afraid to speak out of turn.

In fact I'm surprised that I found the courage to write this review, because if they found out I wrote a negative review about them, I'll be fired in an instant.
great work place
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), Rosenberg, TXNovember 16, 2014
Pros: family like enviornment
family like enviornment, helpful co-workers

great manager staff
Fun People, Exciting Energy, Passive-Aggressive Management
Sales (Former Employee), Rosenberg, TXSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: free lunch on saturday
Cons: no overtime, passive-aggressive management
I am thankful for the time I had at Legacy Ford, and would recommend it to friends, family, and others considering shopping there as well as those who may be looking to apply for a career. However, I found that management was very passive-aggressive; you would think the job or task at hand was being performed correctly or as wanted by supervisors, but would not find out until after weeks or even months in some cases that superiors were not happy with the way tasks were being handled. I would always rather be faced with cold or unpleasant truth from the beginning so that I can work on and correct my work cycle than have it go unnoticed or be sugarcoated until its "too late".

Benefits are terrible, the insurance plans when I was there were costly and didn't cover much at all - nothing is covered by the employer. Holidays (as in almost any sales position) are basically unheard of - Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day - that's it!

Pay started at little to nothing, and over several years, never saw a pay increase. Bonuses are there, but sometimes hard to reach or set at numbers that are close to unattainable for the traffic that came through there.

For the most part, I absolutely LOVED the staff that I worked with on a daily basis, but felt as if management never knew I existed. The place is decent for those that are sales minded, just not for me.
Sales person
Sales Associate (Former Employee), East Syracuse, NYAugust 9, 2014
Pros: meet new people everyday
Cons: the drive
A day at Legacy involved , Meet and greets with customers as well as Ford reps. The challenge of sales is amazing . the people I worked with were great. The business shuts its doors because of the Ford fallout
Fun but really slow
Lot Attendant (Former Employee), Pasco, WAFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: monday-friday schedule
Cons: no cons
My daily work consisted of retrieving vehicles for customers and hand washing vehicles.
productive and fun work place
Professional Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Walla Walla, WASeptember 12, 2013
this work experience was great, it helped me with future jobs and helped me learn to build common ground with customers or members.
Enjoyable workplace
Receptionist (Former Employee), McDonough, GAAugust 7, 2012
Pros: full time, hrs, and bonuses
Cons: limited in ideas and solutions
I answered the phones for the entire dealership, relayed messages for approximately 20 salespersons. Performed various customer service duties including, directing them to appropriated department or personnel. Worked independently 90% of the time but management was available if needed.
car dealership
Receptionist/ Cashier (Former Employee), Brunswick, OHJuly 5, 2012
was able to work on homework during slow times; good work/life balance