Pleasant Lake Villa, the area’s premier short term rehabilitation facility is searching for a dynamic, organized, dedicated, and knowledgeable individual to join our facility. Pleasant Lake Villa also provides exceptional long term and assisted living care as recognized by our CMS 5 star status.
- Manage the facility census by opening and maintaining the accounts with insurers, community organizations and hospitals, which generate patient referrals and admissions.
- Achieves facility census goals and annual budget projections.
- Sales & Marketing of facility
- Serve as liaison between the company and the outside community.
- Participates in industry trade shows and business development activities, as assigned.
- Develops strategies to maximize admissions including daily contact with potential referral sources including but not limited to hospitals, physicians, insurers, case management companies and health care agencies.
- Conducts admission screening of potential patients, determine level of care, services required, equipment needs and insurance coverage, as indicated.
- Decides acceptance of patients and coordinates admissions with appropriate staff.
- Conducts tours of facility for prospective residents whether walk-ins or scheduled admissions.
A minimum of 5 years of nursing home admissions experience
RN or LPN preferred
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Integrity and trustworthiness, a passion for customers & commitment to quality
Indeed - 17 months ago
Legacy Health Services operates skilled nursing facilities across Northeast Ohio, providing a variety of short-term rehabilitation, assisted...