LEGACY HEALTHCARE SERVICES Employee Reviews

Great Experience!
OTA (Current Employee) –  Johns Creek, GANovember 18, 2017
Legacy has wonderful facilities for the aging population. Facilities are clean and residents seem to enjoy the sense of community they offer. I have not had a lot of assignments to date, but have found value in the services offered.
Pros
Facilities
Cons
Productivity expectations.
Great feelings of helping others
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bullhead City, AZOctober 25, 2017
I loved working there. The staff and residents at Legacy are some of the best people I have ever known. I truly miss the crew I worked with I am still facebook friends with many of them today.
Pros
You get a chance to meet some of the best people
Cons
The passing of some of the sweetest souls
Very simple
Home Provider (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXSeptember 22, 2017
I worked as my mom's provider so it was not hard at all but she moved and that is the only reason i had to let go but other team that i would still be there.
Pros
Very simple
Cons
Not enough hours
Company values employees and work-life balance.
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 12, 2017
Company values employees and work-life balance. Reasonable work expectations and documentation system. Management was accessible and supportive. Many opportunities for continuing education.
Very relaxed Patient oriented Co.
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, NCAugust 25, 2017
10-5 job with 1.5 hour lunch break due to pt scheduling.
Enjoyable work place with great co-workers and mgmt.
Community very friendly and receptive to company.
Great Place to work
N/A (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 7, 2017
Management listens to employees and really cares about the employees opinions. Employees were very friendly and willing to help each other when needed.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Fun laid back place to work
PTA/RD (Current Employee) –  Van Alstyne, TXAugust 2, 2017
Easy going place to work that cares about patient care. Company has free CEU's for full time employees. Company is a large company with a family atmosphere and care about patients.
Pros
Continuing education
Cons
Corporate offices far away
Great atmosphere, very friendly , always busy
Dietary Aide (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJuly 16, 2017
I can say I learned how to work fast , as well as multitasking . How to identify the diet cards , which consist of likes and dislikes , Liquid consistency honey or nectar . Also different types of diets such as LCS (diabetic) nas (no salt ) mechanical , regular ,and puree food.
Pros
Learned alot, how to manage my time produx senza
Cons
Short breaks, and pay
Legacy Healthcare
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCApril 4, 2017
Caseload varies from 6-8 patients daily. Worked with patients providing assistance with technology training, low vision, urinary incontinence, cognition, motorized device training, functional maintenance program, and UB deficits including rotator cuff, tennis elbow, and carpel tunnel.
Pros
Great environment and co-workers, understanding manager, good pay
Cons
adminstrative work can be at times overwhelming ontop of caseload (contacting doctors, faxing papers, scanning documents etc.)
Beware ethical issues
COTA (Former Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCMarch 18, 2017
Upper management very unprofessional and unethical
Hours varied from week to week
High expectations of productivity levels
Very little training provided
Company built on strong ethics
Rehab Director (Current Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCFebruary 11, 2017
This is a great company to work for. The productivity standards are reasonable, they offer clinical training and encourage all staff to participate in it. Very therapist friendly. Some of the management aren't the best at communication but that is few and far between.
Pros
Therapist owned
Cons
Compensation could be higher to be competitive
prn
PRN Speech-Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Concord, NCJanuary 23, 2017
only occasional work, prn need
good training, communication, nice facilities and managers
computer based documentation, good support system. team effort to help residents
Loved my coworkers. That is all.
Rehab director, PT (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 16, 2016
They really push numbers. Encouraged to keep on patients for way too long and pick up patients at their baseline to implement their money making programs. They want to justify inappropriate frequencies. I quit bc did not feel like an ethical therapist working there and got tired of being harped to do things I did not feel were right.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Management, programs
Terrible Work Environment
Therapist (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaNovember 14, 2016
DISHONEST COMPANY!!!!! If you are a typical employee and not a rehab director then you are NOT taken seriously at all. Everyone lies and is extremely dishonest. I was told that they "do not care about anything in my personal life" when I had someone in the hospital. I loved working with my patients. Not enough hours to work and that was blamed on me. Not enough training. Don't hire a rehab director that is new or you get screwed.
Pros
Nice patients
Cons
Dishonest people/company
Great patients and coworkers with BAD MANAGEMENT
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJune 27, 2016
Worked with a great group of people and wonderful patients but talk about really bad management! No orientation/training, budgets that are a joke and not able to ever be achieved, VPs and CEO who are clueless! Lil to no benefits to speak of.
Pros
Flexible schedule b/c never enough patients
Cons
Not enough hours, No management support, No job training
the people were really nice
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Trinidad, COMarch 2, 2016
It was a fun place to work, however, I don't feel that it was an active enough job for me. The tasks were very easy and slow task to perform.
a wonderful place to work
Activity Director or Activity Assistnt (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 11, 2015
a typical day at work i would attend daily manager meetings and run programs for residents also work and plan volunteer programs with the community.Learned how to work well with alotof different personalities.i enjoyed keeping residents busy and happy and helping them fulfil their everyday lives
Pros
an open budget
Okay place to work
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 30, 2015
The company as a whole is not bad. I work in skilled nursing where I keep a pretty full caseload. I have learned a lot how to deal with patients with dementia and patients with significant medical histories. Management at my facility does not micromanage. My co-workers are some of the best to learn from. The hardest part of my job is dealing with the administrative portion of patient care (rug levels, COT dates, etc...) The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing results of the medical teams work!
Pros
No micromanaging
Cons
Patients can be seen as numbers at times
Effective therapy services
CERTIFIED LICENSED OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Southport, NCSeptember 20, 2015
The staff are hardworking and collaborate well with rehab to help patients meet their maximum potential.

A typical day starts with ADL's

Co-workers are team orientated.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the patients whom want to get well and go home.
Pros
Freedom to utilize skills and not micro-managed
Cons
Not enough hours
nice place to work at first not now
MDS Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bay City, TXSeptember 20, 2015
not resident driven they don't believe resident comes first and I do they are too worried about the money part which every company is about money but resident's should come first
Pros
no pros
Cons
too many mtgs not enough time to complete work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LEGACY HEALTHCARE SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.

LEGACY HEALTHCARE SERVICES Reviews by Location