Legacy Home Health Employee Reviews in United States

It's pretty peaceful at times.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Beeville, TXMarch 17, 2016
I enjoyed caring for people in there homes.. I felt like I made a difference in people's lives.they made an impact in my life.
Worked well with my daily schedule
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJanuary 22, 2016
Worked all day, met a lot of families who appreciated what I did for their family members. Management changed a lot. We never had the same supervisors. The hardest part of my job was when providers didnt show up to work and would have to work til 11 pm.Other than that I loved my job
Pros
EVERYONE THERE WAS GREAT TO WORK WITH
Cons
GAS PRICES GOT UP TO $3.89 AND THEY DIDNT PAY MILEAGE
Hard work
Activity Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 8, 2015
I hav worked with the company in a many years and im not sure if the company is still in business but I really haven't had to many jobs that I did like.
Productive, fun company to work for, very professional.
Home Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 1, 2015
Loved working for this company, management is considerate of your needs, provides ongoing training so you will have all necessary skills to complete your tasks in a timely and professional manner.
Great communicators
Provider (Current Employee) –  Edinburg, TXApril 15, 2015
Been with them for many years I am satisfied.
I enjoy working with the client. not much room for advancement but thats ok. i enjoy it.
Provided job stability
Health Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMarch 3, 2015
Legacy was a great place to work. Organized and friendly staff. Great environment and attentive managers. If position was available for area I have studied I would continue to work for this company.
Great Job
Provider (Former Employee) –  Beeville,TexasJanuary 8, 2015
Great Job just looking for something with more hours.This job is reliable and fun.
Pros
work with different types of people
great place to work
Asst. Disabled people (Former Employee) –  Rockport, TXDecember 26, 2014
besides loving to help people I loved my company and the people I worked with
Field Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Benito, TXNovember 3, 2014
Go the office in the morings pick up work the day like supervisor visits, post hospital visits, hires, new cases to the agency.
Pros
friendly
Cons
healthcare
Productive, challenging
PAS Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMay 8, 2014
Everyday was a challenging day, I learned alot at this agency from not knowing the process or the system on how everything worked, I do now Ive come a long way. Management was good when I first started, co-workers were friendly, hardest part was getting the hang of everything, the most enjoyable part of the job was assisting the clients making sure they got the assistance they needed.
ok
CNA (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNOctober 22, 2013
This is a great place to work as long as you enjoy driving long distances everyday
taking care of adult winter texans
Home Provider assisting (Former Employee) –  Hidalgo, TXAugust 20, 2013
bathe them
house work
cook
wash
clean

i enjoyed caring for the elderly never had any problems or complaints.
good
PAS/PCS Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mission, TXApril 2, 2013
This is a home health agency that provides work for the clients in need. People who cant do for them self's. I did all the paper work logged in the visit and made sure the next visit was logged in. Made new charts for the new clients coming in made sure all paper work was ready for the field supervisors to go to the home. Once that was done I would make new charts and dummy charts for the client. I also spoke to the case workers regarding any changes in the hours and task given. Kept a chart for myself that I made of all my clients information and especially there insurance when it would end or start again. I answered phones took messages. Took care of clients needs if they came into the office or called on the phone. I input schedules
Pros
good home health
Cons
not sure
helping people
Home Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMarch 24, 2013
I really enjoy taking care of people and helping them so this is why I liked this job. I learned a lot about different people and how they live. I didn't really deal with management at this job, or coworkers. The hardest part of the job was the traveling, and the most enjoyable was also the traveling for some reason.
Pros
helping people in need
Cons
the pay
Good Home Health Company
Provider (Current Employee) –  San Benito, TXSeptember 10, 2012
Got to meet different people. Either at the office as well as patients. Learned various of rules and regulations that need to be followed in order to help patients around on daily activities. Hardest part of the job was handling 2 different jobs with 2 different patients and juggling time. Most enjoyable part of my job was meeting the patient as well as their families and nurses.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Legacy Home Health. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3