Ryan Studio is an innovative, design driven wholesaler of high end decorative pillows and home furnishings accessories. Our design studio and manufacturing facility is located in Chantilly, VA, just 20 miles west of Washington, DC. We are currently accepting applications for an opening in our Merchandising/Product Development department.
This is a unique opportunity for a creative individual to utilize his or her skills in product development, visual merchandising and project management to help push our brand to new heights. Ryan Studio is in a period of growth as we get ready to launch several new product categories. We are looking for one key individual to add to our team.
That individual will be
- passionate about their work
- driven to succeed
- creative in a fast paced environment
- detail oriented and well organized
- well spoken both verbal and written
- adaptable and accountable
A refined aesthetic and keen design and color sense are required.
- Initiate design and development of new collections
- Prepare workroom production specifications
- Research vendors and source materials
- Oversee sample production
- Merchandise market showrooms
- Oversee design and production of sales tools and collateral materials
- Execute logistics related to all markets from set-up to teardown
Three markets occur twice annually in NY, Atlanta and High Point. Travel to markets six times yearly is required.
This could be an ideal opportunity for a talented retail visual merchandise manager interested in making a change to the wholesale home furnishings market.
Please send letter of interest and resume to: