Legacy Marketing Partners Employee Reviews

You will learn a lot.
Events Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 2, 2016
Good place to work on big accounts and learn a lot quickly. Wide variety of clients and room for growth. Good benifits.

On par with other agencys in terms of work load and hours.

Room to grow.
Great Work Environment
Contract Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 17, 2016
Legacy Marketing Partners is a great place to work. Although I worked as a contractor, the environment was warm and welcoming. During my time with Legacy I found the leadership I interacted with to be knowledgeable, professional and approachable.
Best Job Ever!
Master of Scotch (Current Employee) –  TexasJuly 27, 2016
This company really cares about its employees and makes us feel appreciated everyday. This is the most support i've felt since The Four Seasons. First class organization!
Awesome place to work!
Travel & Expense Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 22, 2016
Great place to work! Work life balance is amazing and the culture is phenomenal. I have been working here for about a year and it has been a wonderful experience.
Fun work environment, but temporary
Brand Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  New JerseyApril 7, 2016
This was an awesome job experience! It's perfect for anyone who wants to try something different than just bartending or any part of the service industry. You're still able to be the environment, but maintain a professional appearance and be paid much better.

The staff was very communicative and very hands-on. It was always a team effort which was a great feeling. I learned so much about marketing and sales that I did not know about. It also was great for networking as well.

The job itself is very hands-on meaning you must be able to communicate via email or phone majority of the day. Also it's a plus if you're tech-savvy. The team was also open to suggestions and ideas... even in assisting working out obstacles.

Overall, I loved my experience & would definitely want to be rehired as the contract is seasonal and if available since I'm not working at the head quarters.
Pros
networking, fun environment, bars, management, compensation
Cons
accessibility to phone & email 24/7, no breaks, driving a lot
No Work/Life Balance
AC (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 23, 2015
The team is so stressed with the client request that it feels like you are working 48 hours straight, but because its the client, you always deliver. Burnout among the employees is typical. If you are young in your career, go for it. If you have some experience under your belt, 5 years or more, go for something more stable.
Great Events & Fun Environment
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 5, 2014
Great place to start your career but if you are looking to actively progress it's much more difficult. The culture is a lot of fun and really caters to Millenials (booze, outings, team bonding, loose dress code, etc.) Not much structure in place and upper management is very resistant to change. There isn't a clear vision for each person's role and responsibility. The best part of the job is getting the overall event management experience and working on some awesome award winning programs. You will learn how to become very resourceful! The hardest part is figuring out a career path within the company.
Pros
fun activities, great events, great culture, hr teams are very approachable and understanding
Cons
lack of structure, lack of career growth opportunities
Top 5 Companies to work for in America
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TexasMarch 6, 2012
Excellent work environment, great management and unique working experiences. Epitomizes the term Work Hard / Play Hard
Pros
excellent management staff
Cons
need more open positions
Good place to work, with strong support out on the road for tour staff
Tour Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 9, 2012
The people I worked directly with were there to legitmately support road work and events. Did not dismiss out of hand ideas, observations, and alternative concepts because they did not come from 'the office', looked for input as to how to best accomplish ROI within framework of tour. Appreciated communication across all channels, from interoffice to the client, and did not look to 'manage' interaction with clients, rather encouraged it.
Pros
respected judgement of tour staff, looked for lead and input from the road
Cons
few discussions by management about future opp's

Want to know more about Legacy Marketing Partners?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Legacy Marketing Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

Legacy Marketing Partners Reviews by Location