Legacy Partners Employee Reviews

Leasing
Leasing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJuly 5, 2017
This is were I got into the world of property management. I started as a leasing consultant. I was great at it because I'm very friendly and I love to meet new people and talk alot.
Not The Worst, But Not The Best Either
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  COJuly 3, 2017
Unfortunately once you reach the management level there isn't really much further option for advancement. There is little training and opportunities that could be for teaching and training are turned into moments of degradation. There is no oversight over upper management and in some cases employees are being completely over worked and their well being not even cared for. In general there is a complete lack of consideration. Legacy has amazing talent, but there is a very myopic view and so only a small few are favored. The benefits are not nearly as good as they were. In general, Legacy is a decent place to work for but not to stay long term.
Pros
Company culture, employee events, sense of job security
Cons
Ok benefits, inconsistent and ineffective upper management, no growth possibilities
Overall Good Company
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAMay 24, 2017
I found working for legacy partners was a good experience. I am grateful, because the property manager gave me an opportunity to work as a leasing consultant without any experience.
Pros
Direct Supervisor
Cons
N/a
awsome environment to learn in
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 1, 2017
Working for legacy partners was a great oppturiunity . I learned a lot and was treated like family during my time there. The management staff was great at running the residence.
Nice place to work
Admin Assistant Contractor (Former Employee) –  Foster City, CAApril 21, 2017
It was a nice place to work. The HR person is wonderful. It felt a little separated like Not so much a team though. I feel like they stick in their cubicle and don't colab nicely. But overall I really liked working in a property mgmnt company.
Pros
Great industry, nice people, free breakfast in kitchen
Cons
sometimes felt like not a team vibe
Maintenance position covering all aspects of the property.
MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAApril 10, 2017
Days consisted of handling repairs, scheduling vendors, ordering parts, walking to inspect and clean property. Was able to learn a lot about maintenance and repair work while working as a maintenance technician before being promoted to supervisor. My direct managers were good, but corporate managers weren't as in touch with how things happened at the property, and the actually owners of the properties could be a headache to deal with since they wanted to cut the maintenance budget but increase rents. Hardest part of the job was probably when we short handed on employees and trying to keep things running or when property residents found out you lived on site they would constantly stop by. The most enjoyable part of the job was probably the discount on renting an apartment.
BUSINESS MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Chatsworth, CASeptember 7, 2016
I have been an employee for 3 years and this company is truly one of the best. They pay their employees well and treat them with respect.
Pros
Great corporate work/live balance
Cons
no cons
would be a great place to work
Custodian/Porter (Current Employee) –  Rialto, CAOctober 2, 2015
So far I think its some what a okay place to work for, but they lack organization. Mainly when your excepted to do a job and don't have the supplies or tools to complete job orders.
Cons
not enough teamplayers
Excelent place to work
Sr. Director Facilities (Former Employee) –  Foster City, CaSeptember 2, 2015
Loved it, the people are fun and good to work with. the management was great as well, the days I spent working there were challenging but fun.
Productive but serious workplace over looking the newport coast
Investment Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 2, 2015
Productive workplace with professional management. More about the numbers than how you personally grow and develop. Little advancement opportunity.
Pros
Overlooks the newport coast.
Cons
Somewhat stuffy.
Feels like a family
Leasing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Highlands Ranch, COAugust 25, 2015
Best company I have ever worked for and they truly make you feel like what you do is important and beneficial to the company.
Great workplace
Doorman/Concierge of 1600 Vine (Current Employee) –  Hollywood CaAugust 17, 2015
Fun work environment with a family atmosphere vibe. It was always a joy to wake up in go to work management always was so hands on with us and had a open door policy about any issues dealing with personal and professional. All team members were like family we all had good energy and great work habits and that's why we exceled as a team.
good place to work
Residential Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COAugust 3, 2015
Fun environment, never a dull moment. You were always being challenged to do more and learn more and a great team to work with.
Great Company
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 17, 2015
I love Legacy Partners.The upper management really care about you as an individual and stand by the choices you make. This company really works with you to reach success.
Poor at best
Leasing Associate (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 19, 2014
Former employee.
Great if you want to constantly be treated as if your less than.
Also really good at making all employees feel they have no job security at all . Very good at pretending to be something they are not. Would not work for them or anyone who was a partner with them.
One of the worst employment situations in my career. Run Away !
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything Else
Good Environment
Manager / Leasing Consultant / Accounting (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAAugust 20, 2014
Walking the property checking the rent ready units to be able to show to prospective tenants. How to deal with upset tenants and how to problem solve to be able to accommodate them.It is a very good Management company, they help you to understand get you the training you need to advance. coworkers there all know how to get along and be a team player. What was hard was when there was incidents that would occur in the middle of the night at any time it needed to get addressed and solved it was a little difficult at first but you get use to it, and you learn how to overcome it. There is a lot of training that is offered to you so that you learn more to grow and advance within the company, there is incentives and bonus given which is a push and a great way for employees.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
If there is a problem in the middle of the night it must be addressed
Legacy partners service manager
SERVICE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  RIALTOMay 29, 2014
my day to day operations consisted of the direct supervision of 2 maintenance techs and 1 grounds keeper.
was the sole person on property to make all maintenance and porter supply orders.
created and inputted all p.o.s for all maintenance and supply orders-vendor and contractor bills.
Oversaw all W/O progress and unit turn over completions, worked directly with all vendors and contractors and oversaw all work that transpired on property
worked with nexus, ceridian and yardi systems.
My typical day at work
Accountant Clerk (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CADecember 7, 2013
As an Accounting Clerk at Legacy Partners, my main job was to assist our Accountant Staffs and Accounts Payable division. My responsibilities consisted of assisting accounts payable functions, reviewing invoices, paying bills, inputting data, contacting vendors to resolve account discrepancies, and maintaining accurate vendor files and payment terms. Managing tedious details and being a part of a team at Leagacy Partners were the most enjoyable parts of the job. I absolutely enjoyed my time here. The hardest part of this job was quitting because I had to move out of town.
Pros
Life balance, Compensation/Benefits, Job security, Management, Job Culture
Cons
N/a
Lack of building team morale
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Los AngelesNovember 25, 2013
Management lacks the know how on building team morale. Good at dividing the team instead of uniting the team. Commissions & bonuses are decent, benefits (Kaiser- HORRIBLE), and the training (if you need it) is ok. Pro: The properties are nice which makes them an easy sell. Con: Legacy keeps their properties open all. the. time. If you like going home for the holidays, forget it, unless your family is in the SoCal area. Otherwise a decent company to work for.
Pros
Pro: Random free lunches, Some residents are so amazing
Cons
Con: Saying goodbye to amazing residents & their adorable munchkins
Professional and fun place to work
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, CAJuly 30, 2013
Great place to work, good atmosphere, teamwork and competitive pay and bonuses.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Legacy Partners. Our community is ready to answer.