Legacy Physiatry Group

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Do not work there!!
Physician Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 13, 2016
I would have the review 0 stars if I could this a horrible company to work for the managers sucks and shes clueless and if you ask her a question she replys' and says simply I DON'T KNOW I was only there for about 6 months and during that time they fired about 4 people without notice the work load is over is to much you will have about 3 title and 4 roles and only get paid for 1 position please stay away theres only about 8 employees left I and the company is broke!!!!!!!
Pros
Cons
everything
Cheap, Bogus organization
provider (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 29, 2015
This is a job where you are employed at your own Peril. You are promised heaven on earth but a rude awakening once you are in the job. There are no systems in place. Management is CHEAP and will not spend on their employees. Work here at your OWN risk.
Pros
No PROS
Cons
Most Disorganized Entity
Him clerk
Insurance verification/ Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 18, 2016
Friendly staff in a hospital environment . you have to deal with thousands of papers and make sure everything is correct.
you can work nigh shift
its fun cause you have alone time
disorganized nightmare
Nurse practitioner (Former Employee) –  FloridaMay 20, 2015
nothing was ever what it was supposed to be. No one knows what the other is doing, I would never suggest working here unless you want to be dragged along for a very disorganized ride!
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
disorganized, poor management
Fun place to work
Billing Specialist/ Insurance Verifier (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXJanuary 9, 2014
typical day at work would be come in and process patient facesheets with their demographics information on them. Verify patients insurance information and if need also call insurance company's to verify insurance. input patients information in our computer system to finish the process to bill patients insurance. Call and request for authorization number from insurance companys that required patients to have one in order to be bill and for us to get paid. Follow up on any missing demographics information that I need form patient in order to bill there insurance.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no overtime
Needs proper management
Insurance Follow-up Representative (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 28, 2014
3 coworkers cause drama and get people terminated. Numerous employees do not know how to do their job
The co-workers treat eachother with respect
Insurance Verification / Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 9, 2014
Working for Legacy Physiatry Group was a pleasure every day.
Pros
one a month the doctor bought everyone lunch.

2.5