Legacy Staffing

Legacy Staffing United States Employee Reviews

great family like environment and schedule at great facilities
Medical Assistant/ Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Garfield Heights, OHMarch 9, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: did not like being called off after having set hours
I love the fact that when I scheduled my days to work I was always at the Cleveland Clinic. They offered their employees a flexible schedule and tried their best to make sure everyone works at least 24 hours a week or more.
not very good, attitude sucked
General Laborer (Former Employee), Medina, OHFebruary 13, 2015
i would go to work and get let go when there was no work it sucked. there attitude suck, they were not avalible when needed, did not train people the right way
Constantly hiring, not enough hours
Prep (Former Employee), Amherst, OHNovember 17, 2014
They are constantly hiring new people, Not enough hours and constantly sending people home. Working in a freezer, Working in the same station & just all in all gross smelling
It was ok.
Temp (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHOctober 13, 2014
Pros: very fsat paced
Cons: it was an unpromised future
I don't enjoy the bosses lying to me to keep me from looking for a full time position and then I get laid off less than a month later. Very unprofessional as far as the companies the temp service sends you too.
no longer in business
CNA (Former Employee), South Jordan, UTSeptember 3, 2014
What more can I say, it's a staffing agency. The work was not consistent, it was either feast or famine. Although I could pick when I worked.
Got placed quickly in a job
ASSEMBLER/PACKAGER (Former Employee), Amherst, OHJuly 1, 2014
Good Place to work. No problems with this company. I had a full-time job placement for 7 months.
great palce to work
Assist patients (Current Employee), 9511 Vista Way Cleveland Ohio 44115April 15, 2014
Pros: you let them know what days u can work
Cons: short breaks
A productive work place. lost of work to do you stay busy many new people you meet and the building has some many different departments.
Nice jobs to work
Assembly Worker/Line Leader (Former Employee), Canton, OHApril 9, 2014
The jobs were ok but I need something that is worth holding on too.
Flexible hours and friendly staffing agents.
STNA (Current Employee), Garfield Heights, OHJanuary 19, 2014
A great place to work as a second job with flexible hours and a nice rate of pay.
A great place to learn.
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Amherst, OHJune 27, 2013
Cons: being too busy for a lunch and still getting a lunch taken out of your pay.
My first week was tough but not as tough as I had expected. I was dropped right into everything my first day. What started out as a job with a set project turned into leaning everything but doing payroll and entering new employees. Within the first few days I was taking calls, employing new people and doing their drug screens. The second week of work I was in the office alone running things without any help. I was taken back by this at first because I thought to myself why would an office manager do that? It turned out to be a reoccurring thing almost daily. You do get people coming in that are angry, and there was an incident where I had to call the police and file charges against a man. Which at the time being alone in the office with a man that was clearly capable of harming me was unnerving.However, I did learn quite a bit about how to judge who would be a good fit for a workplace. the initial project of filing was hard to accomplish because of how unorganized everything had become. I had to organize and go over every unmanaged file for the last 2 years almost and finding employee applications became a tedious task. I did get most of it done before I was "Laid off" if you want to call it that. I really did enjoy this job quite a bit. Corporate management was amazing. If you needed to ask them a question they called or e-mailed back immediately, whereas the on-site for one of the companies we found employees for would never return a call and rarely and e-mail. It was hard to handle at times because we would need answers from him immediately and get nothing. I found myself – more... buying supplies for the office almost every week though and never getting reimbursed, so to be let go after spending your own money was a terrible feeling. The corporate manager was very kind, my car was broken down and she even offered to give me a ride home after letting me go that day.I do hope that I do get a call back saying hours have picked up, and that they would like me to join their team again. I do know that its a possibility that they were just trying to "let me down easy" though. I hope that isn't true, because I really enjoyed being there. Although, I was getting underpaid, I was doing the job of two people for a salary of one person...That's what I feel. Since most days I was in the office alone, running it. – less
Able to use your skills often
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Garfield Heights, OHMarch 25, 2013
Pros: advanced pay
Cons: temporary services
The job i have is good. I like the pay. i go to hospitals and help the physician with the care of patients. I think the company is well organized and work very ard with keeping you with a schedule especially due to the fact this is a temporary service. The hardest part of the job is getting comfortable with a long term assignment and your assignment is up.
The company was a great place to work and treated their employees like a family
Medical Assistant/ Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Garfield Heights, OHJanuary 5, 2013
Well working for Legacy Staffing has taught me alot. The company sends me to do different hospitals and by working at the different hospital to where I have seen so many different things. By working for this company I have furthered my educationin medical field and is currently taking up Psychology and Business.
temporary job placement at sterling jewelers
temporaray worker (Current Employee), Fairlawn, OHDecember 23, 2012
a day at sterlings is very easy going. i learned pretty much everything working with expensive jewlery .i learned how to do everything in a weeks time span. i had really great coworkers .the hardest part of worker here was inventory !
Excellent
Senior Medical Recruiter/Medical Biller (Current Employee), Garfield Hts, OHMay 15, 2012
Learned how to recruit. How to match employers with employees. Multitasking.