Legacy Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

Worried about the company i work at
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Massillon, OHJune 13, 2016
Working in Massillon ohio and was told temp to perm and then the company informed us it is for sale. Also told that the Akron office is closed yet pay stubs say Legacy Akron on them. Was told also last week that on Friday my checked was mailed Thursday. The week before recieved check on Friday. Here it is Monday and now waiting hopefully for check. Always have to call Cleveland office as not even the girl who recruits for the place I work at in Massillon returns phone calls. Fed up and looking for work else where. Don't want to leave where I am because it is conveniently close to my home but don't see advancement or hire in anytime soon.
Pros
nice people at the company i work at
Cons
Legacy Akron never returns calls and if closed why does number still work
Staffing Agency performed diligently to find jobs.
Environmental Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJune 30, 2016
Legacy Staffing is a very professional environment, they show great concern for their employees as well as their clients. They work diligently to maintain quality relationships.
Pros
Can find job placement really fast
Cons
Hard to communicate with.
horrible mistake
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Wellington, OHMay 24, 2016
I wasted 6 months at a position I was told would take 3 months to be hired in at. Despite working 7 days a week for this entire period and not missing a single day or being tardy, I was let go and told "We will call if you're needed", and I never heard back from them despite leaving messages.
Productive and fun workplace, willing to work based on your needs
Sitter (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 26, 2016
I love legacy staffing, its an amazing company to work for,. Legacy staffing works with you and are very understanding with an determination to find you a position that fits you best!
very serious work place
General labor (Former Employee) –  Amherst, OHMay 31, 2016
have to be on time loved the rate of pay never really had any problem with co-workers it's a steady and fast workplace, and your working on a assembly line
Pros
Cons
health care
very nice staff
Sitter/CNA (Current Employee) –  Garfield Hts, OH 44125April 18, 2016
i will recommend to any one it helps with over time everything is done in order they always answer the phone and assist you
Pros
flexible
Cons
temporary
Receiving Inspection Inspector (Former Employee) –  Garfield Heights, OHDecember 1, 2015
For a temp service it was very good
increase knowledge of inspection tools
My supervisor was A-1
My co-workers were great and very helpful
The hardest part of job was a very intense inspection
The most enjoyable part getting back to work and doing inspections
Pros
Free fruit and bagles, coffee, pespi products
Cons
No benfits
Good working environment.
Die Assistant (Former Employee) –  Valley City, OHJuly 27, 2015
Constructed metal to form various pieces in automobile
manufacturing. Used die welding machines and punch press
machines to convert. I also worked with standard grinders and or
sanders to bring to precise measurements. Precise measurements
were taken with pneumatic gages and manual gages. Packing parts
and keeping and accurate count of each part is necessary.
Administering clean and well inspected parts are mandatory.
Checked for bad welds, scarf, crushed end, bent and bruised
material, to ensure the inspection requirements are met. Using
computer operated wash-tanks and filing work production, spec,
and material handling papers are demanded daily.
Pros
Limited supervision.
Cons
Short breaks, health care...
A Great Job
order fulfillment (Current Employee) –  Garfield, OHNovember 30, 2015
I honestly enjoyed working for this company because I learned a lot as far as knowing what kind of material companies were looking for and what parts were needed to complete orders.
i love all of myjob
General Laborer/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  akron ohSeptember 29, 2015
one thing about working for the staffing you do all kind of job you it all form Packing. Shipping & Reciveing.
Assembly. Packing items. Run Machine. Sorting Out Mail & Insert Envelopes. Making Bar Codes.
Loading & Unloaded Truck. Janitorial Work. Washing Dish. Cleaning Tables. Put Order.
Pie Making & Mix Run The Machine. Press
Operator Running and Check Part
assembler
Sandwich Assembler (Former Employee) –  Amherst, OHOctober 26, 2015
We assembled frozen sandwiches for major companies as a team to get the product right. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the coldness.
A great place to learn.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Amherst, OHJune 27, 2013
My first week was tough but not as tough as I had expected. I was dropped right into everything my first day. What started out as a job with a set project turned into leaning everything but doing payroll and entering new employees. Within the first few days I was taking calls, employing new people and doing their drug screens. The second week of work I was in the office alone running things without any help. I was taken back by this at first because I thought to myself why would an office manager do that? It turned out to be a reoccurring thing almost daily. You do get people coming in that are angry, and there was an incident where I had to call the police and file charges against a man. Which at the time being alone in the office with a man that was clearly capable of harming me was unnerving.However, I did learn quite a bit about how to judge who would be a good fit for a workplace. the initial project of filing was hard to accomplish because of how unorganized everything had become. I had to organize and go over every unmanaged file for the last 2 years almost and finding employee applications became a tedious task. I did get most of it done before I was "Laid off" if you want to call it that. I really did enjoy this job quite a bit. Corporate management was amazing. If you needed to ask them a question they called or e-mailed back immediately, whereas the on-site for one of the companies we found employees for would never return a call and rarely and e-mail. It was hard to handle at times because we would need answers from him immediately and get nothing. I found myself  more... buying supplies for the office almost every week though and never getting reimbursed, so to be let go after spending your own money was a terrible feeling. The corporate manager was very kind, my car was broken down and she even offered to give me a ride home after letting me go that day.I do hope that I do get a call back saying hours have picked up, and that they would like me to join their team again. I do know that its a possibility that they were just trying to "let me down easy" though. I hope that isn't true, because I really enjoyed being there. Although, I was getting underpaid, I was doing the job of two people for a salary of one person...That's what I feel. Since most days I was in the office alone, running it.  less
Cons
being too busy for a lunch and still getting a lunch taken out of your pay.
Staff is very kind.
LPN-Agency Nurse (Former Employee) –  garfield heights, OHJuly 11, 2015
Not a lot of positions for LPN's but a great company to work for. Would like to see a lot more opportunities available for LPN's and possible temp to hire positions.
great family like environment and schedule at great facilities
Medical Assistant/ Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Garfield Heights, OHMarch 9, 2015
I love the fact that when I scheduled my days to work I was always at the Cleveland Clinic. They offered their employees a flexible schedule and tried their best to make sure everyone works at least 24 hours a week or more.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
did not like being called off after having set hours
Swagelok was a learning exsperience
Process Operator (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 3, 2015
A work place where you made bolts and hoses for different companies such as NASA etc.
I enjoyed waking up going to work ready to learn something new and continued to get to know my fellow co-workers
Pros
provide breakfast and free beverages
Cons
short breaks and the people there are rude
The company was a great place to work and treated their employees like a family
Medical Assistant/ Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Garfield Heights, OHJanuary 5, 2013
Well working for Legacy Staffing has taught me alot. The company sends me to do different hospitals and by working at the different hospital to where I have seen so many different things. By working for this company I have furthered my educationin medical field and is currently taking up Psychology and Business.
not very good, attitude sucked
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Medina, OHFebruary 13, 2015
i would go to work and get let go when there was no work it sucked. there attitude suck, they were not avalible when needed, did not train people the right way
Able to use your skills often
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Garfield Heights, OHMarch 25, 2013
The job i have is good. I like the pay. i go to hospitals and help the physician with the care of patients. I think the company is well organized and work very ard with keeping you with a schedule especially due to the fact this is a temporary service. The hardest part of the job is getting comfortable with a long term assignment and your assignment is up.
Pros
advanced pay
Cons
temporary services
It was ok.
Temp (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 13, 2014
I don't enjoy the bosses lying to me to keep me from looking for a full time position and then I get laid off less than a month later. Very unprofessional as far as the companies the temp service sends you too.
Pros
very fsat paced
Cons
it was an unpromised future
Constantly hiring, not enough hours
Prep (Former Employee) –  Amherst, OHNovember 17, 2014
They are constantly hiring new people, Not enough hours and constantly sending people home. Working in a freezer, Working in the same station & just all in all gross smelling