Legacy Vacation Club Employee Reviews in United States

Better Management and Communications could have been met
Security Guard and Guest Services (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMay 25, 2016
Went through Management, so reviews were constantly delayed or not given. The communication polity was not followed when changes took place so there was to much unnecessary confusion.
As a Timeshare environment, A lot of the guests were return or Owners, and were like family with all the employees.
When you understood what your priorities were all went well and supprises were few.
Pros
Repeat guests
Cons
Communication when changes in policy or job discriptions took place.
Wonderful experience overall, learned a great deal.
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 18, 2015
Great place to work and interact with different department co-workers as a member of the accounting department. Not great on vacation time, same after five years. Friendly atmosphere, very busy office. Great management and leadership in Accounting Dept.
My coworkers were amazing
Owner Services Agent/Reservations Agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 10, 2015
I met incredible people during my time here and it taught me a lot about the timeshare business. My co-workers were more of a family and helped each other out in every aspect.
It tought me a lot about organization
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLSeptember 18, 2015
It was very profesional environment. Working for them taught me a lot about how to provide orginized service to guest and the diffrence that that makes in their experience. Most importantly it taught me how that organization was a key element to success in anything you want to accomplish in life.
productive and fun workplace
housekeeping aide (Former Employee) –  clearwater, flAugust 21, 2014
I started the days early and motivated. Management was very cooperative, understanding, and involved. I worked very well others. My opinion of the most enjoyable part of the job was learning about different chemicals.
Productive and fun position
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 29, 2014
Assisting guest with any issues, or creating reservations
productive place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLMarch 6, 2014
It's a great place to work even though its a small collections center atmosphere.
Pros
great pay
Cons
stability
a nice resort with guest a guest service focused, managing all office/administrative functions
Night Manager on Duty (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 26, 2013
I currently work from 6pm- 2am as the night front office manager on duty. As the night manager, I over look the whole resort as the only team leader on property during those hours.
I assist with all front office check ins and operations. Assist with the outdoor bar, and mainly aim at taking care of all guest issues, making sure that the guest has a memorable, comfortable stay.

I very much enjoy the front office,including all administrative duties.
The only downside would be the hours i am currently working.
Job security is non existent. Hire with false pretenses.
Director of Marketing (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FloridaMay 15, 2013
A very disreputable company to work for. There is no room for advancement and a lack of regard for hardworking results oriented employees.
stresfull place with barely no employees
Manager/MOD - Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista FloridaNovember 26, 2012
as a housekeeping manager I am in charged of the public areas, grounds, housekeepers, housemen and I am the Manager on duty for the property. i have also to inspect all the units that had been cleaned daily, help strip rooms, distribute the units linen and pick them up plus look for the overall cleaning of the property. balance daily budget, order supplies, in a short period of time I have learned a lot about the business and I am ready for a change. I love to work with people and I am and enjoyable person.
Pros
co-worlkers
Cons
healthcare, salary, no gratification, very physical job

Want to know more about Legacy Vacation Club?

Ask a question
If you are able to have an inflexibly full schedule and are able to adapt to many different skills then this is the place for you!
Pool Bartender (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 8, 2012
A typical day at work involved guest servicing, maintenance of the shop which you would do alone, and inventory.I learned how to become more flexible with what my job entailed and to expect the unexpected. Things out of the ordinary would usually be pushed to employees from management and employees would be made to complete it satisfactorily. With this added stress of unfamiliarity, co-workers became good pals, and vice verse. The hardest part of the job was most likely the hours spent standing at the counter when no one came in. An employee could be expected to stand for at least 3-4 hours with minimal guest or general activity. The most enjoyable part of this job was the relaxed and generally positive attitude one would receive from co-workers.
Pros
nice, positive atmosphere makes the time fly.
Cons
management disorganized, ineffectual in deciding policy

2.9