A small localization company is looking for a new recruiter to join their team. This is a full time (Mon-Fri) position and is not in the HR department.
The recruiter is responsible to hire linguists for several of our contracts. This person must be able to thrive in a fast paced and continuously evolving atmosphere. This person must be able to recruit on an as needed basis as well as handle projects that are rapidly growing.
- Seek qualified linguists as required by client
- Process new linguists
- Administer exams for new linguists as needed by client
- Maintain file system of all linguists
- Attend recruiting events as needed
- Respond to Department of Labor requests for linguists in a timely manner
- Meet with management on a regular basis to update process
- Have excellent research skills
- Be a 'people person,' have great communication skills; be able to effectively communicate with linguist, project managers and references
- Be comfortable cold calling qualified candidates for available positions/assignments
- Be familiar with the interpretation/translation industry and communities (not necessary but helpful)
- Have superb organizational skills
- Have the ability to work independently and as well as contribute ideas to the team
- Have leadership qualities
- Have the ability to work well and maintain composure under pressure
- Be able to coordinate multiple projects
- Familiar with government contracting (highly preferred)
- Familiar with government clearances (highly preferred
**Experience with recruiting .
** Interest in localization is highly desirable
* Must provide salary requirements
We offer health/prescription insurance, dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance PTO and vacation time.