Legal shield

Legal shield Employee Reviews

Work ethic
Manager (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 29, 2015
Pros: Set your own Schedule, Meeting new people
At LegalShield, we’ve been offering legal plans for 40 years, creating a world where everyone can access legal protection - and everyone can afford it. Unexpected legal questions arise every day and with LegalShield on your side, you’ll have access to a high-quality law firm for as little as $20 a month. From real estate to document review, speeding tickets to will preparation, and more, our attorneys are here to advise you with any legal matter - no matter how traumatic or how trivial it may seem. LegalShield law firms are paid in advance so their sole focus is on serving their customers, rather than billing them. With their legal plans you will be protected and empowered to worry less and live more. Be your own boss and experience financial freedom.
Good place to work.
Senior Associate (Current Employee), Worked from homeJune 10, 2015
Pros: You were paid the next day of sale.
Cons: If people changed their mind, they cancelled causing you to lose your money.
Good company to work for. was not able to make contact with people that said that they wanted to know more about careers at Legal Shield. My manager was easy to work with.
good place to work
Manager (Current Employee), Las Cruces, NMJune 9, 2015
Very good place to work and excellent compensation just hard being commission only job. freedom and flexibility to have a good quality of life.
Life Changing work enviroment
Director (Current Employee), Savannah, GAJune 2, 2015
Best Place to work. Learn incomparable Personal development and Team Building skills. Learned recruiting techniques that allowed me to have the fastest growing team in the nation within the company.
Legal Shield (Independent Associate)
Independent Associate (Current Employee), South Jordan, UTMay 13, 2015
Pros: Excellent leadership, great commissions and unbeatable personal development.
A business that works around your lifestyle. Excellent leadership, great commissions and unbeatable personal development.
over all great company
independant senior sales associate (Current Employee), Nicholasville, KYMay 5, 2015
Pros: you are your own boss
Cons: trying to find people interested in the lawfirm
legal shield is a company where you can work at your own pace there is plenty of oppurtunities to move up to a higher position in the company. you are your own boss you get to make your own hours and associate with the people of your choice.
Fun meetings
Jr. Independent Associate (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDApril 16, 2015
Pros: Get residual income, plenty of benefits, cheap membership
Cons: conference calls
I went to meetings every Thursday and I had fun there I learned a lot about the company. I learned some dos and dont's when it comes to marketing.
A boys & Girls club where young kids come to have fun & be safe
Working associate (Former Employee), la caApril 6, 2015
Pros: field trips, co wokers, lunch
Cons: location
The most hardest part my job was dealing with so many kids at once but as the time went on I started to get more comfortable with it. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing all the kids having such a good time and being able to be a role model to other youngers and older than me.
A very fun professional enviorment.
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Wichita, KSMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Meeting new people
Cons: Bad Weather Conditions
The best part about the job is that I am able to be myself and make money according to my attitude. I love to be in an environment where everyone is motivated to be successful and achieve the ultimate goal of making progress in the business. Everyday I felt as if I had a challenge, a challenge where I am able to make the customers ultimately satisfied and that along made me extremely motivated!
Legal Sheild used to be Pre Paid Legal
Manager (Former Employee), Edmond, OKFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: the opportinity to be geat was there.
Cons: upper mangement did support my growth as much as i needed.
The upper management should have been more involved with my development.
I was given the books to read, but no examples to learn and watch.
Freedom
INDEPENDENT ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), various US locationsJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: provides income, creates relationships, networking opportunities, helps others
Cons: income fluxuation
Provides me with the freedom and time to do other things. Networking creates an environment for other opportunities to present themselves. Have them knock at your door (sort of speak).
Plan Consultant
Independent Legal &ID Theft Plan Consultant (Current Employee), Boise, IDJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: friendly people who are willing to help you succeed
Cons: hard work if you don't know a lot of people.
I have been working as an Independent consultant since September and have enjoyed meeting the other contractors and working towards growing my business.
The people are friendly and willing to help. The job itself is a lot of work but well worth the effort.
The most difficult part is getting people to listen without first forming an opinion about the product offered. The training is helping and will make a difference.
Fun productive place to work for.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Ada, OKDecember 29, 2014
Pros: awesome benefits, great customer service training program. great opportunities for advancement.
Legal Shield was a great place to work for. Awesome benefits, best customer service program for employees. Really cared about their customers and employees. Half of all members actually sold the product. Can't say enough about how awesome this company is!

Chyrole Lashbrook
advertise
advertiser (Former Employee), Washington, DCDecember 19, 2014
Go out and advertise legal protection for criminals,entertainers or anybody in whatever field.
Great Place to work
Independent Contractor (Current Employee), Arlington, TexasOctober 14, 2014
I am flexible and responsible and excel at the following skills:

1. Driven- Think procedurally, have appreciation of order. Good at finding small clues to solve big cases. Preventative and assists with navigating obstacles and challenges. Contribute to ability and desire to document clinical workflow.
2. Able to interface with difficult personalities- well-read, identified connectivity, able to open others up, humor to convey concepts, can bring it back to mission.
3. Achieve buy in- Listening for pain points, find common ground, and create solutions that solve problems, leads to market domination (do it better than the other guy.)
4. Elicit performance and manage a lot of moving parts-Relentless, but without being a jerk. Hands on. Engage them in the mission. Make level of effort explicit. Challenge what’s possible. Leverage what they want (praise, power, etc.)
I believe that my diverse skills and qualifications will make me an asset to any organization.
Apperances are not everything:
Independent Associate (Former Employee), Ada, OKOctober 8, 2014
Pros: working for yourself.
Cons: very little support with the company.
Being self employed is great as long as the company and product provided keeps a professional standard. The co-workers are spread out as independent associates for the company and communication is not as strong as it should be.I was loosing more business than gaining new business because of customer satisfaction was very low and poor. The programs offered to benefit others did not meet the expectations of the consumer and the firm is so world-wide that communications are poor and offered little to no assistance in dealing with customer problems.
Great place to build a network of classy and intelligent individuals
Independent Associate (Former Employee), Gary, INOctober 4, 2014
Pros: knowledge and wisdom
Cons: investment
I loved this job. It opens up your mind to personal development and also keep you involved with others. I learned how to plan and organize my work and always be classy. Everyone were well mannered and showed you that it did not matter what part of life you were in, you could make it, prosper, and grow. The hardest part of the job was to get out and talk to family and friends. It felt like a sales position when I had to approach my family and friends, but it felt like meeting new friends, being social, and networking when meeting strangers.
Personal development makes everything better.
Independent Associate (Former Employee), Lancaster, CASeptember 23, 2014
Focusing first on myself for a chance taught me so much about how to better myself, in order for everything else to work out. I was able to engage with friends and family from long ago; causing us to catch up with life a little bit. I was also able to help others by informing them of something they can have access to and never knew they could.
Sales commission job
Sales representative (Former Employee), Dothan, ALSeptember 17, 2014
Great manager who is helpful, but must have multiple people on different "legs" to get full commission.
proactive, effeciency
Legal Associate, Legal (Current Employee), Roanoke, VASeptember 16, 2014
proactive workplace, ability to teach and transmet message, effecient in information technology.
managment information and chain operations

1 2 3 4