Legal shield

Legal shield Employer Reviews

Great Place to work
Independent Contractor (Current Employee), Arlington, TexasOctober 14, 2014
I am flexible and responsible and excel at the following skills:

1. Driven- Think procedurally, have appreciation of order. Good at finding small clues to solve big cases. Preventative and assists with navigating obstacles and challenges. Contribute to ability and desire to document clinical workflow.
2. Able to interface with difficult personalities- – more... well-read, identified connectivity, able to open others up, humor to convey concepts, can bring it back to mission.
3. Achieve buy in- Listening for pain points, find common ground, and create solutions that solve problems, leads to market domination (do it better than the other guy.)
4. Elicit performance and manage a lot of moving parts-Relentless, but without being a jerk. Hands on. Engage them in the mission. Make level of effort explicit. Challenge what’s possible. Leverage what they want (praise, power, etc.)
I believe that my diverse skills and qualifications will make me an asset to any organization. – less
Apperances are not everything:
Independent Associate (Former Employee), Ada, OKOctober 8, 2014
Pros: working for yourself.
Cons: very little support with the company.
Being self employed is great as long as the company and product provided keeps a professional standard. The co-workers are spread out as independent associates for the company and communication is not as strong as it should be.I was loosing more business than gaining new business because of customer satisfaction was very low and poor. The programs offered – more... to benefit others did not meet the expectations of the consumer and the firm is so world-wide that communications are poor and offered little to no assistance in dealing with customer problems. – less
Great place to build a network of classy and intelligent individuals
Independent Associate (Former Employee), Gary, INOctober 4, 2014
Pros: knowledge and wisdom
Cons: investment
I loved this job. It opens up your mind to personal development and also keep you involved with others. I learned how to plan and organize my work and always be classy. Everyone were well mannered and showed you that it did not matter what part of life you were in, you could make it, prosper, and grow. The hardest part of the job was to get out and – more... talk to family and friends. It felt like a sales position when I had to approach my family and friends, but it felt like meeting new friends, being social, and networking when meeting strangers. – less
Personal development makes everything better.
Independent Associate (Former Employee), Lancaster, CASeptember 23, 2014
Focusing first on myself for a chance taught me so much about how to better myself, in order for everything else to work out. I was able to engage with friends and family from long ago; causing us to catch up with life a little bit. I was also able to help others by informing them of something they can have access to and never knew they could.
Sales commission job
Sales representative (Former Employee), Dothan, ALSeptember 17, 2014
Great manager who is helpful, but must have multiple people on different "legs" to get full commission.
proactive, effeciency
Legal Associate, Legal (Current Employee), Roanoke, VASeptember 16, 2014
proactive workplace, ability to teach and transmet message, effecient in information technology.
managment information and chain operations
Love the Company
Independent Associate (Current Employee), Ada, OKAugust 27, 2014
Great company to work for possibilities are endless!
The sky is the limit.
Great Business Opportunity for individuals looking to earn extra income on their own time, helping others.
Independent Associate (Current Employee), Ada, OKAugust 12, 2014
Pros: work your own schedule, your own business, work from home, no ceiling on income!
Cons: you must be committed and coachable!!
Sales position with no limits on the amount of income you make, with a 40 + year old company with an established track record. You get the ability to assist others and get paid while doing so. Requires commitment and a desire to be successful!
terrible
Referral consultant (Former Employee), Ada, OKMay 8, 2014
the management in the place will make you want to commute suicide that it is so bad.
Great culture and training
Independent Representative (part-time) (Current Employee), Ada, OKMay 5, 2014
Great products and training. There is no better place to get a sales education than this company.
Productive and Enterprising Position
Independent Associate (Former Employee), Ada, OKApril 28, 2014
Pros: great opportunity for networking
Cons: you're on your own
A great opportunity for motivated people.

Learn all you can to create opportunities and take the classes to become certified.
Be your own boss
Manager (Current Employee), Memphis, TNApril 10, 2014
Pros: leader prep. work from home, travel, network, get paid daily
This job was based off of saling legal insurance to everyday people who seek legal advice. There were weekly meetings in which each associate would invite propects and new associates in which they were training. I learned not only how to be a leader, but I also learned how to take charge and teach, lead, and mentor new associates in which I recruited. – more... I learned how to organize my own business, and stay consistent when it came it keeping a dependable repretation. – less
Entreprenuer
Independent Associate (Current Employee), Yucaipa, CAApril 3, 2014
Pros: extra money
Cons: requires self discipline and focus.
If you are willing to do activity, you will be successful in this career. It is a part-time position on the side of full time work, building my fortune.
Great company to work with.
Direct Sales (Former Employee), Upland, CAMarch 4, 2014
Pros: vacation trips with the company
Cons: sales only income.
My day work start by joining a leadership call every morning to motivate and inspire us for the day. I would follow up on all my possible prospects . I learned how to become a leader and gained tremendous knowledge on sales. My mentors were amazing they taught me how to establish a team and how to help them grow and be united as a family. The hardest – more... part of the job was commission only income, meaning feast or famine. The great times was learning to have fun as I grew with my team and watched them grow as well. – less
Great
Independent Contract Sales (Current Employee), Ada, OKFebruary 28, 2014
Great company. Great pay. Learn teamwork. Enjoy being able to make my own hours
Worry less live more!
Small Business Specialist (Current Employee), Mainstreet, USAFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: networking, freedom, offer an unparelled service
Cons: you are your own boss. none.
We legally empower other to make better decision when resolving conflicts. What can be better that that?!
Work own hours
Independent Associate (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: can earn as much as you would like.
Cons: have to work o ear the money, cuz money doesn't grow on trees
Can decide when you want to work and how much you want to earn. Can earn a company car and trips to exotic places. There is always someone more experienced to help you move upward.
Pre paid legal
Independent Sales Associate (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXDecember 13, 2013
This job taught me how to be a leader the people were great, I was one the only young person in the group and I was able to travel. It was a wonderful experience for me.
Work at your own pace
Director (Current Employee), Ada, OklahomaDecember 4, 2013
Pros: pay, and benefits
Cons: hard to do
You have to very motivated to want to do this, you make the money you want.
typical day at work
Sales Associate (Current Employee), boise,IDNovember 25, 2013
I wake up go to work and learn new things and go home after work

1 2 3