Legal

Legal Employer Reviews

productive and a great work enviroment
Paralegal (Former Employee), Whittier, CADecember 16, 2014
Energetic enviroment with positive feedback from managemnet staff. Long hours but worth it!
Very political and manager lack management skill. Work place was'nt great
Accounting Manager (Former Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 18, 2013
Cons: poor manager
I was responsible for the daily reconciliation and payment of the various grantees receiving the seven different grant award offered by Legal Services Corp. I also calculated their monthly payment by awards and imputted those amounst into grant system. I assisted the Controlled in its monthly reviewed to ensure each grantee were received the correct – more... award amount as determined by the Congressional Laws and formulation as stated in the Legal Services Corporation annual appropriation. Management is Grant and Budget lack the financial knowledge to direct this division corretly which caused major problem in accomplishing the overall duties and objective of this division. The workers were great but the work envirnoment was not pleasure.

I enjoying working with the Controller as well as my co-workers in the office.
. – less
Great work environment
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAFebruary 5, 2013
Pros: wonderful co-workers
Cons: not enough available hours
Productive fast paced office. Learned a lot about office procedure here. Hardest part of job was not knowing all of logistics that go into law and law practice. Was a great learning experience!!
Neat and simple.
Office Clerk (Former Employee), Weston, FLAugust 28, 2012
Very simple office work, filing and copying. The hardest part of the job was completing the assignments within a very short time period.
Fast paced, required to make decisions, be part of a team.
Claims Officer, Legal Services (Current Employee), Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital, BrisbaneFebruary 22, 2014
Pros: able to work autonomously. good supervisor. good team spirit
Cons: short staffed. time and cost spent on public transport.
Working in a busy hospital environment. Communication within the team as well as patients is crucial. Looking after the needs of Directors and 80 staff with regards to equipment, meetings, HR, clinics, covering for sick leave, closing and moving clinics, organising transport, and medical charts.
Training and helping new staff or staff form other departments.
hardwork and honesty
ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Dubai, DUJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: no free lunch
Cons: long hours
Prepared a due diligence report for a distressed real estate project buyout. Identified and analyzed project liabilities, including obligations to off-plan investors.
Competitive work place
Associate Manager- Legal (Former Employee), IndiaNovember 20, 2013
Pros: work reward system
Cons: office at remote areas
I was a trainee when I joined however was required to achieve high targets set by the management. It encouraged me to work hard and the work reward system further boost my working style.

I was immediately absorbed by the General Counsel of the Group in his core team after 10 months of association with the group and was required to handle complex litigation – more... issues by myself.

The legal department was very supportive and encouraged each and every member to give their best. – less
actually its not a company, i am working as an advocate in court.
advocate (Current Employee), Delhi, DLJuly 31, 2013
Pros: its good to work with new challenges on daily basis...
Cons: sometime you dont have any target......
good, but i am expecting more from mine.......
i learned a lot from court & about my friends and co-workers all are fantastic with co-operative nature.
Gainedf valuable experience
Legal Secretary (Former Employee), LondonMay 11, 2013
Cons: salary could have been better for the work that was required
Loved the work and everyone was great to work with. The company was very good in terms of offering training if needed. The hardest part of the job would be their in-house case management system. Additional training would have been helpful.
i would love to work any time any day but the pay should be according to my hard work
legal executive,legal assosiate (Current Employee), delhi/ncrDecember 22, 2012
Pros: cabs, free lunch
Cons: long hours
I am a hard working female wants to work hard and with loyalty needs a strict but true management which is straight and clear,love to make friends and enjoy working with co -workers ,most enjoyable part of job for me is my salary that i get after giving my all hard work time to t company t thing i found hard in a job is when u not willing does a mistake – more... and your senior scolds you in front of others in my eyes each an every one is a fresher so rather than scolding and insulting someone,one should teach the other so that t mistake is not repeated because i feel that even freshers love there jobs as the seniors do.
so this is what my opinion is relating towards a job. – less
Productive and social workplace
candidate attorney, paralegal, legal admin officer (Current Employee), gauteng,limpopo,north west, free stateDecember 19, 2012
Pros: free lunches if available
Cons: long hours if necessary
I am a person looking forward to my new experience in the workplace and am ready to learn more and to enjoy most part of my job duties.
Nice place to work at.
Legal assistant (Current Employee), SolanNovember 16, 2012
Pros: healthy place and less working in general.
Cons: long run settlement
My company is particularly a government sector and has many benefits in long run but as i am a fresher it is a time taking process.Hon'ble court is a dignified place to work otherwise.
Advocate (Current Employee), Tirur, KLAugust 24, 2012
I have more than 8 years of experience in banking law matters, corporate laws, legal advice, active trial/appellate court civil and criminal litigation, drafting and scrutiny of various contract documents and conveyancing. Currently working as advocate at a leading law office of the district. Well versed in vetting contract documents and scrutiny of – more... title deeds and related documents. Possess excellent organizational skills with proven abilities in client relationship management and finding out critical legal points in complex deeds and related documents. Excellent research and drafting skills. Adapts quickly to new environments – less
Legal company
Legal assistance (Current Employee), AssamJuly 16, 2012
Pros: travel
Cons: heavy duty
The most enjoyable part of the job is to totally involve in to the matter and to solve or do it like a extraordinarily....
EL LOGRO DE LO APLICADO, FUE ACERTADO Y SATIFACTORIO.
ASESOR JURIDICO (Former Employee), Guadalajara, JALOctober 27, 2014
Pros: las prestaciones
Cons: no hay horario tienes que resolver en termino.
LOS DIAS DE TRABAJO SON DIFERENTES SIEMPRE, SE HACE UNO LA IDEA , DE QUE TODO SERA IGUAL, PERO NO, SIEMPRE ES DIFERENTE, SIEMPRE SUCEDE ALGO QUE NO CONTABAS CON ELLO Y LA POSIBLE ENMIENDA A UN ERROR TAMPOCO LO TIENES PREVISTO POR MAS QUE SEAS PREVISOR, SIEMPRE ES DIFERENTE EN UNA DIA NORMAL DE TRABAJO, EL CAMBIO DE UNA LEY O REGLAMENTO SIEMPRE ES LATENTE – more... CADA SEGUNDO , MINUTO Y HORA EN LA RUTINA LEGAL, Y EL LOGRO DE LO APLICADO, CUANDO PERCIBISTE A TIEMPO EL CAMBIO ES UN GUSTAZO.PORQUE FUE ACERTADO Y SATISFACTORIO. – less
Demandante
ASESORIA (Current Employee), Lima MirafloresApril 1, 2013
Pros: dinamico
Cons: inagotable
Hacer la Agenda del dia.
Revisar expedientes
Generar y diligencia escritos.
Asumir Retos , seguirlos, lograrlos.
Celebrar