Legal Employee Reviews

Great management, company vibe
Reinsurance, Loan Mod.Bankruptcy Student loans. (Current Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CASeptember 6, 2017
I would go back to Avid Law center in the Legal profession intake of clients any time.
Working with clients to assist in gaining new lower payments on their home loans was extremely gratifying.

In assisting with bankruptcy relief allows clients to start fresh and move forward in life.

My prior experience in the Health Insurance business puts me in a great position to want to help people. Basic needs in life are financial, your home, your health, and basic needs to take care of your family

In all my occupations I have been able to provide that help, give financial solutions as well as make clients and their families feel that they have been taken care of.
Pros
Great management
Cons
no healthcare
Admirable Mission and interesting place to work
Fiscal Compliance Analyst III (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 19, 2016
The position of Fiscal Compliance Analyst is an enjoyable position which allows the individuals to utilize all the areas of an accounting and business management factors. The position and the management oversight of the position is what you make. The individual can be self-motivated or supervisor-direct in how they handle this position.
Pros
Free coffee and monthly travel
Cons
no professional training on a constant basis
Productive with different interesting cases
Intake specialist (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJune 29, 2016
This company makes me feel very helpful due to the fact that I am helping other with there life problems. It makes me feel like i'm providing other people a whole new chance at life with opportunities to make a change for themselves and their families.
Lots of really nice folks
Office Assistant/Technical Writer/Title Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 11, 2015
March and April are very, very busy. Other months really slow - often looking for projects or work for other departments. I did learn a lot about tax forms and putting together tax organizers. Most co-workers were great, but management a bit snobby and older women who've been there forever were horrible! Loved the work and meeting the clients!
Pros
Some free lunches, nice parties
Cons
No job security, no bonuses, little OT, no Christmas bonus
productive and a great work enviroment
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Whittier, CADecember 16, 2014
Energetic enviroment with positive feedback from managemnet staff. Long hours but worth it!
Very political and manager lack management skill. Work place was'nt great
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 18, 2013
I was responsible for the daily reconciliation and payment of the various grantees receiving the seven different grant award offered by Legal Services Corp. I also calculated their monthly payment by awards and imputted those amounst into grant system. I assisted the Controlled in its monthly reviewed to ensure each grantee were received the correct award amount as determined by the Congressional Laws and formulation as stated in the Legal Services Corporation annual appropriation. Management is Grant and Budget lack the financial knowledge to direct this division corretly which caused major problem in accomplishing the overall duties and objective of this division. The workers were great but the work envirnoment was not pleasure.

I enjoying working with the Controller as well as my co-workers in the office.
Cons
poor manager
Great work environment
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 5, 2013
Productive fast paced office. Learned a lot about office procedure here. Hardest part of job was not knowing all of logistics that go into law and law practice. Was a great learning experience!!
Pros
wonderful co-workers
Cons
not enough available hours
Neat and simple.
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLAugust 28, 2012
Very simple office work, filing and copying. The hardest part of the job was completing the assignments within a very short time period.