LegalShield Employee Reviews

Amazing
Independent Associate (Former Employee) –  Kankakee, ILApril 13, 2017
This was by far one of the most fun and great services I have ever sold. I think that this company has a bright future ahead of it. If you are looking to be your own boss I'd encourage giving this a look.
productive if you know people
Independent Associate (Current Employee) –  New Carrollton, MDMarch 30, 2017
The hardest part of the job is landing those who are interested. The management is outstanding. Learned the basics of how to protect myself from being among those who steal our identity. Typically you find interested people who need our services.(companies, etc)
Pros
people oriented
Salesman
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ada, OKMarch 29, 2017
Prospect clients and maintain records for renewals by placing calls to mentor and attending meetings and conventions.
Learned how to sell insurance.
Management very upbeat and positive. Go getters. Supportive. Very motivational.
Fun place to work, very challenging but sky was the limit.
Hardest part was Multi Level marketing.
Culture was sell, sell, sell but have fun.
Most enjoyable was hearing the success stories and the millions of dollars they made. It was all for a good cause.
Can't understand why people are afraid to take a chance.
turned out lawyers and company was rude to customers if they didn't pay into the plan long enough or were selling.
Pros
New experience learned a lot about insurance
Cons
Pyramid scheme
Amazing Company
Independent Associate/CMC/Trainer (Current Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLMarch 24, 2017
Legal Shield for Life! I will never leave this company and I have empowered many families and business owners with the fabulous services offered by us.
Productive and Fun Work Environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Redding, CAMarch 15, 2017
I learned importance of business ownership and creating your own economy. I love the management, training, team work environment and daily pay. The hardest part is keeping yourself consistent and staying focused on your goals through thick and thin. The most enjoyable part is having the ability to be in business for yourself but not by yourself.
Workplace
replenishment for on-going sales (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAMarch 10, 2017
Excellent company
Mon-Fri
Work from Home
I learned to sale life insurance policies, living Wills, and other business opportunities that come with the company
Learning to develop customer relations
Independent Associate (Former Employee) –  Cypress, TXMarch 8, 2017
With Legal Shield I worked as an Independent Associate. Selling legal packages to individuals, families, and small businesses, I worked with each to customize a package suitable to their needs.
Productive and Fun Work and Learning Experience
Independent Marketing Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYFebruary 24, 2017
A typical day was fun and productive
I learned a lot about prospects and how to deal with people and different personalities
I was great at management
The world was my workplace
Commission Pay
Freedom and Interacting with Prospects
Pros
Time Freedom, Flexibilty, Dictate Income
Cons
Difficult to Build Business Without Also Working a Steady Incme Job
working at legal shield
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Ada, OKFebruary 15, 2017
I worked there 15 years and loved it. But my husband and I moved last February to Wellston, ok and it was just to far to commute. I loved my job. I loved working on a computer. It was fast paced and the days went fast.
Pros
dr and cafeteria at work
Cons
no cons
great business with time freedom!
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 7, 2017
Great company with great training, support,a needed product with national recognition. Legal Shield has over 4 million members who have a complete legal plan that is national, available in every state except Alaska. The plan is available in 4 Canadian provinces.
Offered also is a comprehensive identity theft plan with the broadest coverage and most affordable price. The company is publically traded.
Pros
freedom of time
benefits
Affordable.
Secure.
Fast Paced.
Great Income Potential.

I would completely recommend this company to a friend.
Pros
Great Income Potential, Time Freedom, Quick Income Advancements
Cons
No real training
One job to support another is suggested
Associate (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZJanuary 30, 2017
As part of my work as a Private Investigator, sometimes they need a Lawyer to assist them with their case. I help with setting up an arrangement to provide help and support in getting the job done.
Pros
This has worked many times for my clients.
Cons
Sometimes it takes 24 hours before an Attorney calls back.
Good independent business
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJanuary 28, 2017
The ability to go at your own pace, but with many mentors in the business that will help you reach success by being plugged in. It's all about building relationships and connections.
Have fun, make money, and help others
Independent LegalShield Associate (Current Employee) –  Ada, OKJanuary 22, 2017
This company has been around for a few decades and is growing by leaps and bounds because of the service that they provide, however it is the leadership skills they teach that are keeping their associates with them.
Pros
great compensation
Cons
no health benefits
Excellent membership for the masses
Small Business Owner/Independent Associate P/T (Current Employee) –  VirginiaJanuary 11, 2017
love marketing this membership and would recommend that everyone who is not "Oprah" get it; love having a LAW FIRM on retainer
Pros
awesome membership for everyoe
Cons
no cons at all
Exciting Place to Work
Independent Associate / Small Business Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 10, 2017
This job help me out with my experience as an entrepreneur. I was able to learn many skills as an independent associate. I was also able to gain more experience on certain type of legal situation.
Working building my FUTURE
Benefits Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ada, OKJanuary 3, 2017
I really have appreciated the time I have spent building my business. The relationships I have built and the people that I have helped have made my experience AWESOME. Even though there is hard days like any job the best part is that I don't work for anyone, I am building a empire for myself and my family. I make calls to businesses, small or large corporations, and use networking events to build associations with owners of small business more personal.
Pros
refreshments
Cons
people that are not commited to they're word
Great Vacations- Great PartTime From Home Money
Director (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 18, 2016
If you are looking for a way to generate extra income and hot get a second job then LegalShield is the way to go. It offers top of the Line Legal and IDT Protection Services.
Legal Shield is a flexible workforce. Business building entitiy
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCNovember 6, 2016
The company offers unlimited means to make income. It is great with team and individual business building. It offers an array of business building tools to create and advance in leads.
Legal Shield is a great flexible place to work because it supports associates and positive in their sales approach.
Cons
Money is given in advance and taken away if criterias aren't met
Great program and wonderful to work with, Super products
Co-Owner (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 20, 2016
I have enjoyed working for this and it has given us the little extra income we needed while our kids were little. Now that my kids are in school they are needing more things and i am finding that we need more income and the house is lone without the kids home.
Pros
good pay, work when i wanted

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LegalShield. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2