LEGEND HEALTHCARE Employee Reviews

fun place
Business Office Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 6, 2017
enjoyed my residents and staff members. loved my families. management couldn't keep an administrator there. close to my home as well so I never had a problem getting there in case of emergencies.
Pros
fun place
Cons
management
fun place to work
Floor Technician (Former Employee) –  Euless, TXJanuary 8, 2017
I enjoyed the people I worked with. The staff and management were very nice and hard-working people. It was a great opportunity to work in the healthcare field.
Cons
not enough hours to continue working
poor care
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 28, 2016
not a place ill recommend to work
not productive at all. didn't enjoy working there
very unappreciative. beautiful place but horrible staff.
Director of Environmental Service (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 21, 2016
The company was facing great decline concerning billing. Company was sold. The typical daily was some what productive.
Pros
Patients was awesome
Cons
The company need to marketing for new clients to meet company gainful empolyment.
Run don't walk away from this facility in Greenville, tx
LVN (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXOctober 6, 2016
Management horrible ,no HR person, half staff had quit,no organization what so ever, no one even knew what was going on,dirty rooms and floors never had trash bags,medical supplies room look like a tornado went through it,no wipes half time,beautiful facility what a shame it could be a great place with right people.
Pros
Residents
Cons
Everything else
difficult situation
Admission Director (Former Employee) –  Euless, TXSeptember 8, 2016
I went to work at Legend Healthcare in 2013 to work along side a friend. After working there 6 months I realized I had made a terrible mistake. The facility is not stable and they change staff regularly and what so scary it is Departments heads coming and going. The care for the elderly is very poor and employee moral is the lowest.

Not a good place to work or seek treatment
Pros
great opportunity
Cons
bed enviroment
I do not enjoy this facility
CNA (Current Employee) –  Ennis, TXAugust 29, 2016
They treat their employees terribly and don't respect us at all. Always ready to write someone up, they bully and harass their staff, and if I had the choice I would not work for this company, once I find another job I will not be working here anymore.
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
Poor pay, and they treat their staff terribly
Friendly place to work
CNA (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 11, 2016
I have been working here for more than a year and enjoy it. It is a nice place to work and the employees are nice and work as a team. Although there are many times we are short staff. The hardest part of my job here is to see the residence leave. It also brings me joy that we helped them though rehabilitation preparing them for their return home.
Pros
good benifits, nice people to work with, profesional employees and employer.
Cons
not enough staff
Bad management
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 1, 2016
Just resigned mid-shift because of no basic supplies available for staff like gloves. Management is rude and plays favorites, and patients aren't being taken care of properly. High turn over because of staffing, and management will make changes to the schedule without notification and expect you to work double shifts with telling you.
Pros
Benefits from start date
Cons
Doesn't care about employees or patients safety
nice place to work
Administrative Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXJuly 30, 2016
nice co-workers and good learning place. the clients are friendly and it makes you feel like a family . saying good bye to the clients is the hard part are them they pass away has been the hardest and sad for us
Sorry workplace
Employee (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXJuly 12, 2016
This company does not think about there employees. Always short of help. State has been in the building several times. The company have several IJ's.
Productive and a good place to work.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 16, 2016
Updating report through google docs
Working with Microsoft Office
Most enjoyable part of the job was working from home
Pros
Worked from home
Not a good place to work for
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX SonterraApril 10, 2016
They have no respect for the employees as far as the scheduling don't know.what they are doing that's why they are always under staff they also play alot favoritism I wouldn't recommended anyone to work there oh another one is never have all the medications for the residents
Pros
Cons
Drity place
high turnover, understaffed
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Katy, TXMarch 19, 2016
high turnover, management works against staff not with. coworkers ok..too many heavy patients that doesn't belong there not limited to the mentally challenged. don't enjoy anything about the job. its bad when you are providing a service and you don't enjoy helping people because of management.
Pros
Cons
understaffed, does not support staff
being a cook
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXDecember 3, 2015
I enjoyed cooking for people and having them enjoy what they was eating . Not only was the food tasty it also looked good. Taking the time to listen to each persons likes and dislikes really matters when this is THEIR HOME
Place needs to be looked at by the state
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  New BraunfelsNovember 19, 2015
The Nurse in the office is a joke and needs to have her company reviewed by the state. The clients I did see were not happy with the service of some caregivers say some show up then in an hour leave and want to be paid for all day. The Nursing staff that will go out and take blood sugar readings are as flaky as the office staff that cant seem to find the correct paperwork when needed.
Pros
Cons
waste of time
best palce ever to work
MDS Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 20, 2015
I loved working for this company I worked there on more than one occasion best place ever it is resident driven and they believe residents come first they also care about the employees and their families
Pros
everything about this company is PRO
Cons
no cons
Fun and nice longtime employees
LVN/MDS Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 17, 2015
Enjoyed working for this company and made longtime friendships along the way. Blue Ribbon program was a very nice way to acknowledge all the hard working employees.
Too much work load and low paying
Employee from Administration (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 13, 2015
Everybody meddles in everybody's departments because they ask you to be a team player... But when a problem arise all the fault is on the one person representing the department. For a company to work there has to be organization and the Administrator lacks organization skills and experience. It's sad to see good loyal people leaving the company because management doesn't appreciate them and point out only the bad... Very high turnover and it all starts from the administrator...
Pros
Cons
Barely any time to take meals, low paying, very poor work life balance, expect you to live in your office, bad organization
Great people
Executive Assistant to CFO & EVP (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTJune 1, 2015
This is a great place to get started and stay for the long haul as well. They really value you as an employee and want you to succeed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LEGEND HEALTHCARE. Our community is ready to answer.