LEGEND HEALTHCARE Employee Reviews in United States

Sorry workplace
Employee (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXJuly 12, 2016
This company does not think about there employees. Always short of help. State has been in the building several times. The company have several IJ's.
Productive and a good place to work.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 16, 2016
Updating report through google docs
Working with Microsoft Office
Most enjoyable part of the job was working from home
Pros
Worked from home
Not a good place to work for
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX SonterraApril 10, 2016
They have no respect for the employees as far as the scheduling don't know.what they are doing that's why they are always under staff they also play alot favoritism I wouldn't recommended anyone to work there oh another one is never have all the medications for the residents
Pros
Cons
Drity place
high turnover, understaffed
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Katy, TXMarch 19, 2016
high turnover, management works against staff not with. coworkers ok..too many heavy patients that doesn't belong there not limited to the mentally challenged. don't enjoy anything about the job. its bad when you are providing a service and you don't enjoy helping people because of management.
Pros
Cons
understaffed, does not support staff
being a cook
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXDecember 3, 2015
I enjoyed cooking for people and having them enjoy what they was eating . Not only was the food tasty it also looked good. Taking the time to listen to each persons likes and dislikes really matters when this is THEIR HOME
Place needs to be looked at by the state
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  New BraunfelsNovember 19, 2015
The Nurse in the office is a joke and needs to have her company reviewed by the state. The clients I did see were not happy with the service of some caregivers say some show up then in an hour leave and want to be paid for all day. The Nursing staff that will go out and take blood sugar readings are as flaky as the office staff that cant seem to find the correct paperwork when needed.
Pros
Cons
waste of time
best palce ever to work
MDS Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 20, 2015
I loved working for this company I worked there on more than one occasion best place ever it is resident driven and they believe residents come first they also care about the employees and their families
Pros
everything about this company is PRO
Cons
no cons
Fun and nice longtime employees
LVN/MDS Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 17, 2015
Enjoyed working for this company and made longtime friendships along the way. Blue Ribbon program was a very nice way to acknowledge all the hard working employees.
Too much work load and low paying
Employee from Administration (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 13, 2015
Everybody meddles in everybody's departments because they ask you to be a team player... But when a problem arise all the fault is on the one person representing the department. For a company to work there has to be organization and the Administrator lacks organization skills and experience. It's sad to see good loyal people leaving the company because management doesn't appreciate them and point out only the bad... Very high turnover and it all starts from the administrator...
Pros
Cons
Barely any time to take meals, low paying, very poor work life balance, expect you to live in your office, bad organization
Great people
Executive Assistant to CFO & EVP (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTJune 1, 2015
This is a great place to get started and stay for the long haul as well. They really value you as an employee and want you to succeed.
Legend Oaks: Sonterra
CNA (Former Employee) –  San antonio, txMay 3, 2015
I would NOT recommend working here if you respect yourself, value patient care, and want to have friendly coworkers with little drama. This place is highly unprofessional, hostile, and toxic. I worked here for nearly 2 years and I was rarely treated with respect and appreciation regardless of the fact I was always picking up shifts and trying to help out. There's a lot of drama that goes on here. You can steer clear for a little while but it'll eventually shove you into it, too. Management plays favorites and will sweep anything the favorites do under the rug. Pay isn't everything. Especially if you don't enjoy going to work.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Management, drama, crank beds, not home like, short staffed, same people call in all the time.
the one in Ennis is very unprofessional
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ennis, TXApril 21, 2015
This place has poor management they put you on halls by ur self the d.o.n.s are really rude they never have what they need to take care of the residents it's really sad that the residents have to go though that I had to leave that place I couldn't take it anymore....
Pros
really sweet residents..
Cons
staffing is poor administrator is stupid.
Fun place
Dietary Aide (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 8, 2015
The facility is very nice and clean everyone is super sweet and they always have fun activities the food is great as well.
Pros
Activities
Cons
i loved working here its a good group of loving caring people
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Greenville, TXFebruary 7, 2015
Place is always clean and neat, they have a great staff who cares about each ad every resident. everyday is a joy to come to work you see the same smiley aces and some new and they all are a joy to listin to.
Pros
good people, good work environment
Love the Legend Team
Marketing (Current Employee) –  San AntonioJanuary 27, 2015
I've worked for Legend for over a year now and I have to say they are probably the best company I have worked for in my marketing career. My co-workers are so friendly and helpful and my superior is supportive of furthering my career and making sure I am happy in what I am doing now. I am really happy here and plan to have a long career with the company.
Pros
awesome people, interesting and meaningful work.
N/a
Administrator in Training (Current Employee) –  Paris, TXJanuary 12, 2015
This is a great company to work for. They give you the tools you need to succeed.
Great Corp. to work for
Office personal (Current Employee) –  San AntonioDecember 18, 2014
As with most all companies, there are problems. However, Legend Healthcare’s culture is very positive with a supportive work environment. Many people have worked here for 10 or more years. Employees are empowered to do their jobs and are rewarded with lenient time off. Accountability and ownership of the job, allow employees to better themselves and the patients. A positive attitude and hard work will allow an employee to grow and advance in Legend Healthcare.
Pros
a place to excel
Cons
it will be what you make it.
This place is a joke
Nurse (Former Employee) –  New BraunfelsDecember 7, 2014
All I can say is they run this place like a joke on top of it they have an RN in the office that had her license revoked and they state she is just managing the caregivers. Very shady things going on at that place.
Pros
none that i know of
Cons
poorly managed
Very active workplace with employee's not doing what needs to be done.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kyle, TXOctober 8, 2014
A typical day at work includes; assisting the residents on my hall of the assisted living home, conversing with residents, charting, and being useful to other employee's if i can help. I've learned to manage my time and how to operate equipment in the facility but also how to take special care for residents who are needy. The hardest part of the job in my opinion is trying to care for all the residents but I've learned to manage my time because of it. My co-workers are some of the nicest people I've met but there's others that i work fairly well with. The management at the facility isn't the best and it's hard to get them to take action on what's needing to be done and if a issue arises, they typically don't act right away. The most enjoyable part of the job i believe is how me and the residents get along but also how I have made a impact on them from working there.
Pros
residents, becomeing close friends with employee's
Cons
benifits, occasionaly management
Terrible place!
Former employee CNA (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 3, 2014
I will NEVER regret leaving a place like that! Terrible management, alot of work for what you get paid and some mistreat the residents.
Pros
close to home
Cons
pay, time management, managers, etc.