The best, the finest....Gold Standard.
Legend Senior Living is a leader in Seniors Housing because of our attention to every detail. We are a growing company looking for individuals with vision and passion to grow with us.
This position is responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of residence. The Residence Director coordinates activities of resident care, sales, maintenance, activities, and dining services departments. Additionally, the position will be responsible for financial performance and operational
goals of the assigned building.
1. Adheres to policies, operating procedures, Legend Core Values, and the Pillars of Practice
2. Responsible for the recruitment, selection, and retention of qualified staff throughout the residence and provides recommendations for department head selection to appropriate regional director or corporate staff for final approval
3. Provides direct supervision of all department managers and indirect supervision of all other staff
4. Provides and coordinates training and education to associates through in service and targeted education subjects
5. Conducts regularly scheduled stand up meetings and department head meetings according to company guidelines
6. Executes the quality management program to include developing effective quality improvement plans, establishing quality improvement teams, and facilitating team meetings to encourage engagement and goal achievement
7. Motivates associates through appreciation and recognition programs. Promotes positive associate relations and resolves associate issues resulting in positive work environment as
evidenced through satisfaction surveys
8. Coordinates staffing schedule to assure compliance with resident needs and budgetary guidelines
9. Regularly reviews programs and documentation for accuracy, quality, and compliance with state requirements
10. Monitors and reports on monthly expenses and other business elements and manages variances as necessary
11. Maintains outreach with the larger community to create a positive public image for the residence
12. Participates in residence functions to include community events, family events, open houses, and resident functions
13. Coordinates with residents and family members to resolve issues and concerns in a positive and professional manner.
14. Responsible for maintaining the residence and ensuring it is in good repair, clean and free of litter
15. Responsible for the implementation and compliance of an effective safety program within the residence
16. Participates in competitor tours and analysis on a regular basis to provide full understanding of the marketplace
17. Coordinates with the Health Care Coordinator in the delivery of assessments, care plans, and family meetings
18. Oversees the resident move in process to assure that all move ins are completed according to policy and regulation
19. Initiates and delivers coaching and feedback to department managers to help develop management and leadership skills
20. All other responsibilities and duties as required by the Divisional Vice President
Work Experience/Skill Set Requirements
-Prefer 2 years of experience in an operations role in a senior living environment
-Requires proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required, prefer experience with Vitals software
Microsoft Word and Excel required, prefer experience with Vitals software
-Requires attention to detail, ability to anticipate needs, sales presentation, follow-through and ownership on assignments Education / Certification / License Requirements
-Requires BA/BS in healthcare management, business, or related field
-Current administrator’s license for the state operating in (except for Independent Living properties)
Work Environment/Physical Requirements
This position is primarily in an office environment. Exposure to mechanical moving parts as part of operating office equipment and ultraviolet light may occur. Individual is required to perform standing, walking, or lifting in this position as needed for outreach and trade shows. Position requires minimal travel to include extended periods of driving and overnight stays at residence locations
To apply, please click "Apply Now".