Legend Senior Living Employee Reviews

Legends
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 23, 2017
It is a great place to start for a new CNA. It will definitely help with experience. The management needs to hire better cnas and resident aids who care about the patients and their well being.
September 27, 2017

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We’re glad you enjoyed your experience with us!

Interesting Place to work
staff (Current Employee) –  KansasSeptember 7, 2017
Great coworkers that are team players. Lots of changes currently happening and seem to be in a positive direction. We are currently looking to add more cnas. we have a low patient to staff ratio.
Pros
low patient ratio, free ceu's, flexible schedule
Cons
shortened breaks, typical drama
September 27, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are happy that you are seeing positive things happening and we’re glad to hear you enjoy your work and environment!

Terrible management driving by money.
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Ortega Park, FLAugust 17, 2017
Money driven company. Only concerned with filling the apartments. Legend does not care about it's residents or employees. Terrible staff turnover. Staff as well as residents have very little positive to say about management.
Pros
Amazing residents.
Cons
Heartless management.
August 24, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are sorry to hear you had a bad experience with us. The Windsor at Ortega is one of our top-rated resident facilities, so we’re surprised by what you mention in your review. The well-being of our residents and team members is our priority. Please consider calling our Associate Care Link line at 877-877-3893 to provide further details. Thanks again.

Very stressful, management doesn't care about the residence or the employee's
Cook (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSJuly 18, 2017
Biggest mistake I ever made is when I accepted this job. Manager is incompetent don't care less of either the residence nor the employee she's only there to collect paycheck. The kitchen is so filthy . There's no team work whatsoever ,the other worse thing is the new employee is training the other new employee how miss up is that . Warning don't waste your time and energy to this company. The only thing I like the job are the residence ,they very kind and gentle ,they are the ones that makes my work worthwhile.
Pros
Residence are amazing
Cons
Worse of the worst management ever.
August 3, 2017

Thanks for taking the time to review us. We would like to learn more about your experience. Please consider calling our Associate Link Line at 877-877-3893 to speak with someone. The call can remain anonymous if you desire. Thanks again for your review.

Someone that may have considered applying
LPN (Former Employee) –  Palm Coast, FLJuly 12, 2017
I do not work for your company but according to your reviews it sounds like you may want to listen to your employees because you seem to have poor ratings all over the place. Thats probably the reason your turn over is so great. Im just saying!!!
Worst cooks,director is a real loser.
Seever (Former Employee) –  OklahomaJuly 12, 2017
To much work .not enough pay. Management is alfull. They treat the residents very bad.the cooks are terrible.
They are very unpleasant bunch of people to work with and for..i would not recommend working here..or living here....
Pros
Not one thing...
July 17, 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to review us and we’re sorry you didn’t enjoy your experience with us. The well-being of our residents and team members is of the utmost importance to us. Please call our Associate Link Line to share more details about your experience so we may look into it further. Thanks again for your review.

Decent coworkers
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COJuly 6, 2017
The pay was not worth the work required. Management has a hard time addressing issues professionally. The residents are enjoyable, but they are difficult to please at times which adds stress.
July 11, 2017

Thank you for taking time to review us. We’re sorry to hear you are not fully enjoying your experience with us. We encourage you to call our Associate Link Line at 877-877-3893 to share more information. Thanks again.

Productive and Educational
Maintenance Director (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 28, 2017
Great company to work for and I enjoy learning from the residents on daily basis their needs. Great training skills and development and workplace culture.
Pros
Monthly events for residents are fun for them
Cons
Lack of caregivers assistance
July 11, 2017

Thanks so much for your review! We’re happy to hear you are finding our professional development resources useful. We strive to provide our team members with ongoing development opportunities that keep them well-versed in what’s happening in the industry. Please feel free to talk to your facility director if you have a specific interest in a certain topic and we’ll do our best to accommodate it in a future training.

LOVE working @ Windsor of Palm Coast
LPN (Current Employee) –  Palm Coast, FLJune 27, 2017
I love working at The Windsor of Palm coast. I love helping the residents that live in our community.
The most enjoyable part of the job is making a difference in the lives of our residents. Making them smile.
Pros
the residents and co workers
July 11, 2017

Thank you for your review! We’re so glad to hear you’re enjoying your work at The Windsor and we thank you for the dedication you provide our residents.

Understaffed,unsafe,unfair work environment
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville Beach, FLJune 10, 2017
This is not a good place to work ...i read all of the reviews from all over and it seems like this is just the Ledgends way . Money is number one with this place I would never approve of anyone I kno or love to take a family member to this unsafe understaffed environment
Pros
Cons
Somtimes no breaks, chef is abusive
June 13, 2017

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We’re sorry to hear your experience with us has not met expectations. The safety of our associates and residents is a top priority. If you’ve experienced unsafe conditions please call our Associate Link Line at 877-877-3893 and provide more details. You can remain fully anonymous if you choose to. Thanks again.

Very fun outgoing staff
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KSJune 7, 2017
The staff had great connection and got along amazingly. They were always helpful with each other and as a new employee made me feel welcomed and encouraged all aspects of my work and family life. They even opened up with my very young children and while I was pregnant while working there
June 13, 2017

Thank you for leaving a review. We’re glad to hear you had a good experience with us and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!

Don't like working here
Server (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 30, 2017
Hours are terrible, coworkers are terrible, absolutely no time for myself or for things I need to get done. Management thinks our whole lives revolve around this place.
June 1, 2017

Thanks for taking time to leave us a review. We’re sorry to hear you are not enjoying your experience with us. We strive to provide a positive reinforcing work environment at all our communities. Please consider calling our Associate Link Line at 877-877-3893 if you have additional feedback or suggestions for improvement.

Overall, I enjoy working here
RA (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 18, 2017
It's a fast paced workplace..sometimes stressful, but that's the business we are in. I go home feeling like I did something. Beautiful building. Residence Director is compassonate and seems to care about his employees. Management is overall good and supportive. There is an open door policy that seems to work when I have a problem. I do like working here.
Pros
Management, residents and families
Cons
none, really
June 1, 2017

Thank you for leaving a review! We’re very pleased to hear you are enjoying your experience with us. We encourage you to continue to leave feedback and suggestions via our Associate Link line at 877-877-3893. You can remain anonymous if you choose to. Thanks again!

Beware
RN (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 8, 2017
Two of the worst liars are from the memory care supervisor and the Resident Director. The mission statement is a joke. These two and cooperate have no integrity. They run off good employees
Pros
The residents are the best
Cons
You are lied to daily
June 1, 2017

Thank you for your review. We’ll look into the situation you describe. Please consider calling our Associate Link line at 877-877-3893 to give us more details. You can remain fully anonymous if you would like. Thanks again for your review and for the care you provide our residents.

I wouldn't even give this horrible place 1 star ,LEGENDS GREEDYTREE IN SAND SPRINGS
Idiot for working here! (Former Employee) –  Sand Springs, OKApril 29, 2017
I don't know where to start ,the biggest ,lier and user would be the lady over memory care ,lies right to your face and uses The Lord's name to do it ,what a horrible place,I wouldn't feel safe putting my dog Thier for the weekend, management doesn't care about anything,the money you pay is outstanding,and I can't believe the food they serve , I would rather have lunch at a homeless shelter ,They lie and make it sound great and you start and think how could they be so cruel , they don't care period. I almost didn't want to get back into assisted living until I found real love at a wonderful place , please save your loved ones money don't go here looks are deceiving,lies,lies,in GODS NAME .HOW DARE YOU, don't work here .unless you enjoy lies , cutthroat atmosphere,oh I have more money sucks.no breaks, definitely not Assisted Living or NURSING HOME ,WORSE THEN A NURSING HOME.A NURSING HOME WOULD BE A BLESSING.Dont work here , please, it will only be a big disappointment,and hurt.
Pros
Cons
The worst you could think of, not joking.
June 1, 2017

We’re sorry your experience with us did not meet your expectations. We value the well-being of our residents and associates above all else and are disappointed to hear that you did not feel that during your employment with us. We encourage you to call our Associate Link line at 877-877-3893 if you have any further details you’d like to share. We wish you the best of luck in your next role.

Do yourself a favor and dont work here.
LPN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 12, 2017
First of all, the building is beautiful and the residents are fantastic! Best residents I've ever met.
Secondly, the staff they hire are awful. The CMAs like to think they're the boss over the nurses, the CNAs are lazy and don't answer call lights but like to tell the nurses to do it, Nurses aren't allowed to leave for lunch so I hope you bring your lunch because there's never enough food left to feed the nurses.
Management is okay. The only problem ive ever had with them was that when presented with an issue they never did anything about it. Staffing? What's that? Ha
Gossip and back stabbing is the worst I've ever seen here.
Pay is pretty good though for nurses.
Pros
Building, pay, residents
Cons
Management, staff, no perks.
June 1, 2017

Thank you for leaving us a review. We’re glad to hear you enjoy the community and our residents, but we’re sorry to hear your complete experience did not meet your expectations. If you’d like to provide us with more detailed feedback please consider calling our Associate Link line at 877-877-3893. You can remain anonymous.

Server
Server (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 24, 2017
unorganized , always short staffed .. if you get hired as a server expect to be doing maintenance,activities,dishwasher jobs . It's just a horrible place to work . it isn't worth it .
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Everything except flexible schedule .
June 1, 2017

Thank you for your review. We’re sorry to hear your experience isn’t what you think it should be. We encourage you to contact our Associate Link line at 877-877-3893 to voice any concerns you may have. You will remain fully anonymous if you choose to do so.

Do not work here
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 21, 2017
Residents were the best part about this job. I became very close with the residents and even the staff was awesome. Management awful. After working here I would never leave my loved one at one of these places. The building was beautiful but cna are only collecting a pay check they don't care about taking care of the people paying to live there. Director is too busy flirting with the nurse to take care of the staff. They will take anyone to fill their rooms to meet their quotas. When I would come in to work in the morning the furniture in the common area wasn't moved showing the night shift slept instead of making sure the residents were taken care of. Turnover was insane I could go on and on but trust me and don't waste your time.
June 1, 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We’re sad to hear you did not have a positive experience at one of our communities. If you have any further information to share please contact us via the Associate Link line at 877-877-3893. Thanks for your service and best of luck in your next role.

Great people who really care
cna (Current Employee) –  Lakewood Ranch, FLFebruary 16, 2017
I really enjoy the team at the Lakewood Ranch, Florida location. It is a fun staff and the upper management has improved the atmosphere. Plenty of overtime opportunities is a plus.
Pros
Free meals, friendly staff, very good executive director
Cons
understaffed, difficult supervisor
May 15, 2017

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear you are enjoying your experience with us. We encourage you to continue to share your feedback with us by calling the Associate Link line at 877-877-3893 whenever you have comments or concerns. Thanks again for your hard work in serving our residents.

Ruined this job field for me
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSDecember 3, 2016
Was a CNA from 2014-2016. Since working at this place it has ruined being a CNA for me. Refuse to work in any nursing home after this one. Management plays favorites and allows them to scream down hallways in the middle of the night during their third shift. Always drama. Never in it but got tired of hearing about it. Raises given to aides who allowed residents to fall or get hurt on purpose.
May 23, 2017

Thank you for your review. Legend Senior Living takes any concern about safety and resident rights very seriously. It is against the law, industry standards and Legend’s Philosophy of Care to violate resident rights in any manner. This is not and will not be tolerated in any Legend Senior Living community.

ANY current or former associate with a concern about the protection of resident rights has a responsibility to contact our Associate Link line at 877-877-3893. You will remain anonymous unless you wish to disclose your identity.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Legend Senior Living. Our community is ready to answer.

1.8