Legendary Baking Employee Reviews in United States

Perfect
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Oak Forest, ILOctober 29, 2015
A group of nice people are there helping you learn as much as you can. Its a great company to learn and grow from. I would around very skilled and great maintenance men there.
Pros
Everything else
Cons
NO paid lunch
Diverse work environment with many opportunities to learn
Batching/Mixing Technician (Former Employee) –  Chaska, MNNovember 30, 2014
At the beginning of each day, we in the batching department would receive a recipe log for one or two products we would be making that day. Each of us would go off individually to make said filling or topping for the production lines. Our main priority for each day was to keep the production lines full of filling or any other product they need to fill their required order for the day, as well as making product preparations for second shift to take over later in the day. In my 17 months of working this job I'd learned to make all of the recipes in batching and operate all machines in that department. Multi-tasking, basic mathematics and lifting 50+ lbs. were very common skills we used each day. Co-Workers were exceptionally enjoyable to work with. We were all fully capable of the labor we were given and we helped one another out if anything became overwhelming. The most difficult part of this job is having last minute changes to the production plan, as it can throw half of the factory into confusion. Communication between management and production workers/leads needs much improvement. However I thoroughly enjoyed learning many things about the manufacturing industry by working in production.
Pros
paid breaks, benefits, diversity among workers
Cons
management, strict attendance policy
Fast Pace and Productive
Loader/Packaing (Former Employee) –  Oak Forest, ILOctober 21, 2014
Everyone greets while entering the building. Work prepared to be take on. Managers ready to get all production started!!
ok
Driver/Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Oak Forest, ILOctober 16, 2014
driving to differ an locations
learned how to get different places
very good
co workers are very nice
getting up early
lunch time
cultural atmosphere and friendly people
QA Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oak Forest, ILAugust 6, 2014
There are different people with cultural backgrounds, very nice people, plus very hardworking. The day starts with preperation of equipment and machines. It is a team work and everybody helps each other. Managers are nice too. They know how to keep work organized and productive. They also have a good sense of humor.
When I first started my job everybody was greeting me, and it seemed like they knew me for ages! And since then I feel the same atmosphere
Pros
friendly work atmosphere
Cons
30 minutes of break :(, i wish it would be max 45 :)
Friendly employees and great management.
Lead in Production Dept (Current Employee) –  Oak Forest, ILJuly 25, 2014
Being as a Lead in Production Room, I learned a lot. I met nice people, who are not only hardworking, but also have good sense of humor. Managers are friendly too. They talk in a serious demeanor, but within, they are friendly and opened personalities. Whenever I face difficulties at work, managers are always on time.
It's a cool place, you see cultural background and nice people.
Pros
celebration of holidays, like b-days and national events...etc.
Cons
we have 30 minutes of break, but that's ok.
Steady job / line work
Quality Assurance Department Assistant/Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Oak Forest, ILMay 5, 2014
You clock in, go to a mini meeting before your shift then everyone is sent to their station/position for the rest of the night or day. I learned how to take micro samples, and how to use a medal detective machine. Managers for the most part were great, nice, helpful. Co-workers were a little hostile some nice, and most were elderly. The hardest part was, to stand in a spot for eight hours doing the same thing, or catching all the batches for a test sampler. The best part was weekly lunch parties.
Pros
paid break
Cons
short break
easy work fun laid back
General labor (Former Employee) –  Chaska, MNMay 24, 2012
Fun environment easy going management is terrible easy work