Legends Hospitality Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace culture
INTERN (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 15, 2017
Working with Legend's Hospitality as an Intern for the Indianapolis Motor Speedway was a great opportunity for me in my career field. I am a Sports Management major at Indiana State University, so this opportunity helped me better myself for my future career.
Lack of maturity
Server/Tour Guide (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 2, 2017
If you're looking for quick pay, then you're set for this job. The atmosphere apart from that is less than optimal. If you're the type who strives in an environment where punctuality and good work, this is not the place for you.
Pros
Employee Discount
Cons
Short breaks, immature supervisors
easy going
Cashier (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 27, 2017
is very easy going but no way for moving to another position. Management needs to be improve. Other than that is not so bad working for legends at OWO
Fun place to work
Human Resources Consultant (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXJuly 21, 2017
I have enjoyed my time at Legends, it is always surreal leaving the AT&T Stadium everyday as a workplace, and there is tons of intangible perks for those who like the NFL and the Dallas Cowboys to just be in the presence of all the clubs history on a day to day basis.

That aside, the company is a mass-hiring workplace that will have alot of turnover as a result, which can result in some job instability and is the reason for my lower rankings, however this is an international company that is poised to grow a great deal under Jerry's leadership.
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
Job instability, turnover
fun and a good money maker
Cook (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJuly 5, 2017
Working for legends I learned how to talk to people and how to give good customer service. Pay was good but could be better because of getting tips. Every coworker gets along with each other for the most part
Great Place to Work
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 4, 2017
Management is very easy to work with. There are very busy moments and there are slow moments. Apply yourself and you'll get the most out of it. The staff and environment is very upfront and sociable. You can have a lot of great experiences whether you're a staff member or a customer.
Great First Job
Dallas Cowboys Stadium Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJune 30, 2017
I was able to work of the dallas cowboys right out of college and man what a great experience. There were many days where the job was great and some that it was awesome.
Interesting place to serve food while interacting with friendly hockey fans.
Consessions runner (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJune 13, 2017
The facility is sanitation friendly, diverse, and full of energy. Devils fans from all over the tri-state area partake in hockey games & various events. These events ranging from concerts, performances, competitions, and more are guaranteed to have you on the edge of your seat as well as friends.

In addition, working in concessions can be stressful but rewarding. Most of the time, food & beverages are provided to the staff to help ensure the best of each member of the stand. Management is highly responsive to complaints made against other workers or stand leaders. Though stand members may sometimes disagree with one another at the end of the day, team work makes the job easier.

Lastly, the pay rate was decent for a high school attendant at just about $8.67 an hour. Work schedule was flexible enough for me to balance my studies with work. I recommend this job for people just graduating or still attending school.
Pros
Free lunch, Free souvenirs
Cons
Short breaks, pushy managers
Great company
Hawker (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJune 12, 2017
The company is great, we get free lunch before the work day starts. Pay is by commission so it's good for those who work hard. The work environment is friendly and accommodating.
Legends
Concession Cook (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJune 7, 2017
Very good hospitality company to work for. Provide employees with energizing work atmosphere and promote friendly work relationships. Fast pace, fun, multi cultural and most people seem to get along.
Pros
Dallas cowboys games
Cons
short breaks, fast pace
Productive place and colleagues are easy to work with
Freelance Graphic Designer/Production Artist (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXJune 5, 2017
Doing freelance graphic design work was a good experience and I wish I could do more for them. Being banquet server/captain is another thing, constantly challenging and learning how to handle situations on a frequent basis. It has made me a better employee based on performance and quick decision making.
Pros
Food privileges on the clock!
Cons
Benefits/401K hard to earn.
Amazing Experience
Finance Internship (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield, NJMay 27, 2017
Great people to work with. Amazing leadership. Very organized company. Working there was amazing because people were always there to help you if you ever needed assistance. Everyone works as a team.
poor company to work for
Payroll Processor (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 15, 2017
this company sucks to work for there all over the place .no management skills at all . They work you to hard for little pay and there team is full of bullt
Good work but very very part time
Concession Stand Worker (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 12, 2017
Not enough work to have as a regular job this is more part time of a part time. They do not schedule enough hours for everyone and pick and choose who gets work.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
not enough hours for everyone very part time
Productive and fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 2, 2017
my job as a customer service representative is to take surveys from customers, so I walk around my job asking people to take surveys to get feedback on their experience so we could improve; Therefore we need the good and bad reviews. The hardest part about the job is the rude customers and learning how to properly deal with that customer in a respective manner even if they are rude to you, but the most enjoyable part is that I get to Interact with people and put smiles on their faces.
Pros
free lunch
everyday is going to b ea different then the other day
Stock/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 2, 2017
i have great customer service skill. I work around alot of people with 1500 people a day and i also bring food and other food product to the boats of legends.
At legends i learned of team work is most important thing when it become to working and communication.
the management is great because we get to work with management everyday so it easy to get thing done to know what need to be done.
the work culture is very settling because everybody is so friendly.
the hardest part of the job is when we have chatered events just to make sure we get all the producton the boat in the time frame.
and the most enjoyable part of my job is just being there know that i work there i have fun with the other employee.
Pros
it a great job with great hours
Cons
that it a part time job with no benefits
Hours are limited because they are tied to sporting events
Runner (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXApril 27, 2017
The first thing you should know about this company is that if you are not working in a higher position, you will only be working during sporting events, so keep in mind that your hours could be limited. One (minor) detail is that if you are like me, you will be working outdoors, in a hot concessions stand, wearing pants. During a Texas summer, that was not pleasant. I had to go home once because of heat exhaustion.
Productive team-oriented enviornment
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Burgettstown, PAApril 27, 2017
A fast-paced, team-oriented company that ensures employees are having fun while being productive as well as exposure to potential advancement within the company thanks to tremendous hands on experience and customer interaction.
Take me out to the Ball Game!
Grill Cook/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXApril 25, 2017
I enjoyed working at the Skeeter's Baseball field (in which the food service was managed and ran by Legends Hospitality).
This facility not only was great due to the staffing that was there but also because the management seemed to care about everyone working and what they could do to make it better.
the job can be better
VIP/Premium seats Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 20, 2017
the company could be better if they would pick there leadership better. the GM of Lakewood amp is incompetent and haves no idea what he is doing. i really dont know where they got this guy from.