Legends Hospitality

Legends Hospitality Employee Reviews

dedicated work place
Server (Former Employee), Bronx, NYJune 15, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: crowded
I have a good time working here. The security was the worst but being at a baseball game is always exciting. even though i got fired for "just cause" i have nothing mean to say about the people i worked with
fun summer job
Cashier (Former Employee), Salem, NCMay 20, 2015
• Handled payment transactions.
• Maintained count of beverage inventory.
• Followed NC laws regarding sale of alcoholic beverages.
The Best Job I've ever had
Merchandise Associate (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMay 13, 2015
Pros: getting to meet new people
Cons: short breaks, hours varies
I love this job. The supervisor is the best. He's very understanding. You learn about yourself, your strengths and abilities. The co-workers are people too, meaning some days people are with attitudes but for the most part everyone is nice. The hardest part of the job is when the games have there breaks the fans overrun the store and you can hardly move to help people. The best part about the job is the fans.
Fun and sporty!
Hostess (Former Employee), Camden, NJApril 24, 2015
Pros: Able to gain some of the perks the customers would receive.
Cons: Short breaks, lowsy pay
Being that the job was at a baseball stadium, I was a little hesitant. The more experience I had, the more fun it became! I would definitely recommend this for a summer job.
It is a fun place to work during football season
Bartender (Current Employee), Arlington, TXApril 20, 2015
Pros: Meeting all types of people
Cons: Long event days
Nice people, Fun fans. Get to watch football games and work at the same time. Co-workers are fun to work with and keep great customer service skills.
Could Be Better
Bartender (Temp) (Former Employee), Landover, MDApril 17, 2015
Pros: Free lunch meals during break.
Cons: low pay rate.
A typical work day consist of anywhere between 8-12 hrs depending on workload. Every now and then, the Micros purchase system would crash and be down. Low stock of liquor.
Great Workplace
Executive Chef (seasonal) (Current Employee), Richmond County BallparkFebruary 12, 2015
Cons: long hours, no benefits.
Great workplace, team members, sports teams, made work days enjoyable, ability to meet and interact with sport professionals and future pros. Building friendships with players and team mangers.
Love working here
Prep/Chef (Current Employee), Bronx New YorkFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: higher pay, no insurance
I come into work ,wash hands thoroughly and put gloves on,and begin to prepare for our customers.I learned how to use the cold cut slicer machine,the proper temperature of the cold cuts should be,I learned that nothing should be on the bare floor,and most of all the customer is always right. Its always busy and the best part about it,working as a team.Sometime it can get hard as we run out of food.But most of all I love working as a team sharing and helping one another and also getting to know each other,It means a lot to me,plus I enjoy cooking and serving people with a smile.
Very fast paced and on your toes type of environment. Keeps the mind quick.
Hospitality Concession Manager (Current Employee), Winston Salem, NCJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: meeting great people all over united state.
Cons: trying to balance work time with enough personal/family time.
A typical day at work is a lot to balance but nothing can't handle. Scheduling, Food Prep, Food standards, Customer Service, Alcohol control, Expediting food to the specific correct locations throughout the stadium, inventory accounts, And setting up registers for cash flow and credit card transactions is a typical day.

I have learned the importance of controlling labor, inventory, and remaining a – more... professional at all times and having enough humility to know that learning is never done even as a manager or CEO.

My co-workers are great and I treat them the way i would want to be treated and always looking for the ones that are coachable and trainable.

Hardest part of the job is growing myself to be better than I was previously and scheduling is a challenge with 80+ employees and any number of them calling in late or calling out.

Most enjoyable part of my job is the people, employees, and customers. I love making them happy and comfortable when i have the opportunity to – less
productive work place
Stand Manager/Porter (Former Employee), Bronx, NYDecember 27, 2014
I was woking for one of the bet New York Yankees company in NY city. I was a pleasure cworking for this company. I was able to learn a lot of how much this team has been cared for in the past few years. 'I feel that the experience I received I was able to utilized it in my other teams.
Best Stadium Job
Server/Busser (Former Employee), Bronx, NYDecember 10, 2014
Pros: good pay, quick shifts, seasonal, amazing staff and food
Cons: you would want more hours and time
A typical day at Legends Suites Hospitality included preparing the dining tables with proper table cloth, folded napkins, polished silverware any additional setup. A club of its size and exclusivity we encountered and served all sorts of individuals from free ticket holders to musical and sports stars.

This was a team work environment that allowed us to work closely with a fellow co-worker for the – more... whole season. We worked closely with top chefs. And we dealt with guest of the club on a 5-Star restaurant quality which created an atmosphere of genuine quality.

Management looked out for us in all sorts of ways. I remember one of my co-workers being honored on the Yankee stadium field before the game started receiving a flatscreen TV for being Employee of the Month. They give a lot of praise in this job.

The hardest part I think was this job not being full-time. It was all year round, it would had been amazing. The second and probably most important aspect of this for servers is the tipping. It may be very different compared to when I was there seasons ago. But because all food was inclusive with the tickets, guest did not know they had to tip. Most guest did tip, but some didn't. And that may hurt especially if its a number of tables in a row that do not tip after you have given your best. – less
its alot of fun
Vendor (Former Employee), Bronx, NYNovember 3, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: no benefits
always busy, great team of people, great mgt
weather can be challenging at times, flexible hours
Fun place to watch all the football games
BEVERAGE RUNNER (Former Employee), Arlington, TXOctober 28, 2014
Pros: free game attendance
Cons: compensation
This was a temporary part time job, it wasn't a job that would offer a career.
N/A
Cashier (Former Employee), Sugar Land, TXOctober 20, 2014
Very bad management. Poor hours, Poor Benefits, Less hours.
fun workplace to work at
Barback/Bartender (Current Employee), Bronx, NYOctober 3, 2014
Pros: work at yankee stadium
Cons: only work during baseball season
a typical day at work is getting to the stadium, start setting up the bar for bartenders, take product that was ordered the night before to be replenish in the stockroom for the bar.

Management is very cool to work with
remains the same
Team Leader (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 25, 2014
day at work was not bad
learned patience
management wasn't the best
my co-works were iffy about their job
the hardest part was trying to get management to cooperate with certain things dealing with their employees
most enjoyable part was the people (customers)
Good place to work in high volumes
Concession Stand Worker (Current Employee), Anaheim, CASeptember 2, 2014
Pros: free lunches, cool uniforms, weekly paychecks
Cons: set hours, inconsistent work schedule
Management are nice. I enjoy the work but have issue with work for 7 days then off for 11 day.
Busy Stadium and the Fans are great
Visual Merchandiser/ Sales Associate / Cashier (Current Employee), Bronx, NYAugust 26, 2014
Pros: free lunch and being around fans
Cons: short breaks
we are always busy at the Yankee stadium we receive new stock everyday in which we count and senor before putting out merchandise. we try our very best to help the costumers with there needs. our goal each day is to up sale up sale up sale which i do very well at. overall i do enjoy working in the stadium you get to meet so many people and their different personality
Fun Job / perks
Office Clerk / Customer Service (Current Employee), Arlington, TXAugust 13, 2014
Pros: get to see the cowboys play football and meet new people
Cons: no parking for employees, waiting on the shuttle to arrive after the game in the cold
Working at AT&T stadium is fun. I have been there for 5 seasons. I love greeting the guest and assisting them in their suites. Lots of perks here. Being able to see the pro football players and their families. Large amount of concerts. Managers are fun to work with they respect you. Co-workers are enjoyable.
Enjoyable work environment
Data Entry Assistant (Current Employee), Bronx, NYJuly 28, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: no upward mobility between positions
I enjoyed my time with Legends hospitality, the culture is great, and the employees are easy to get along with. Unfortunately, there is not much potential for growth or mobility between departments. No real challenege, or incentives to do better a better job with tasks.

1 2 3