LEGENDS Employee Reviews in United States

Outstanding Business/ Great service skills and training.
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Reading, PAApril 28, 2016
Legends INC has taught me to handle a very fast-paced work environment as well as solving problems and handling customer service with over-satisfactory performance.
Fast-paced, fun work enviornment
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 6, 2016
Legends is an upscale bar in the downtown Detroit area, very big, very fast-paced. I enjoyed meeting and serving all of our clientele. I got to have fun, made decent tips.
Pros
discounted food and drinks
Cons
Short breaks, late- long hours
Amphitheater box seats
VIP Co-Manager (Current Employee) –  VAJanuary 10, 2016
In the beginning: count opening inventory, set up ticket books for servers, and spreadsheets for the show. At the end: check all the servers tickets to make sure they all balance out, count the cash for the night, and count closing inventory. It is a great environment to work and all employees are great workers. The job is hard on busy nights but most of all it is a fun and enjoyable job and that is why I have been there for as long as I have.
Very Fun And Everyone Gets Along and Has Fun
Landscaper (Current Employee) –  Marne, MIJanuary 5, 2016
Get to Shop at Eight in the Morning load Trucks. Some Jobs are a long Ride some close. Get to job unload equipment and Materials need for the job that day. Sometimes there is a lot of digging. Either dirt, rock, or mulch. End of the day is clean up and then go home
Pros
Outside and Challenging
Cons
hardly Any Breaks
Boring
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 24, 2015
Sitting down all day filing papers and restocking products is just not the way I would like to go. Need to move around and be some what active.
needs alot of work
bartender (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CADecember 7, 2015
This company has no idea how to run a hospitality. this company took over and didn't know what they were doing. I would show up to my work station that was under stocked and then have to wait for product that would put me behind schedule.
Pros
Cons
unorganized and unprepared
Fun work place but became, by necessity a majority of life.
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VADecember 6, 2015
This was a fun job. It took up most of life and that became a problem but all in all I liked it. There was always something new and exciting going on and taking care of several stores was fun. I made several lifetime friends here.
Pros
Fun work place
Cons
Took up most of my time and life
Enjoyable work enviornment
Hostess/Server (Former Employee) –  Shelbyville, TNDecember 2, 2015
Serving each customer no matter how big or small the request made must be filled. I learned how to multi task during my job here and how to carry two glasses in one hand. Management was not what I expected it to be. We went through a couple general managers. My co-workers were great at team working most the time. The hardest part of my job was working a double shift most nights being away from my family. The most enjoyable part of my job was the customers. I love meeting new people.
Pros
discount on food when working, flexible
Cons
short if any break
Fun work place
Assistant Stand Manager/ Lead Cashier (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJNovember 2, 2015
Many games events concerts and shows
Close to home
Easy to get to job location
Alternate worksites available
Union representation
Employee perks
Pros
BREAKS AND MEALS PROVIDED
Cons
LOW WAGES
Ms.Pat
Warehouse Receiver (Former Employee) –  Wantagh, NYOctober 5, 2015
I enjoyed working at Legends they show me team work it was time for me to go but i will never for get the time we had thank you.
Too hectic little pay and horrible traffic.
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXSeptember 16, 2015
The work day would always start 2-4 hours before an event. Poor pay and not enough hours or events to sub stain a livable income.
Pros
Free events
Cons
Short breaks, and long standing and lots of walking
fun
Concession Stand Worker (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 3, 2015
this place is fun i meet a lot of new peopla and they are nice the manger care about you and they want to see you do good and move up in the company
Pros
free lunches
Fun place to work
Sales Associate / Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Owensboro, KYAugust 13, 2015
It was great traveling to sports games and watching the matches.

Selling the players the right merchandise was a great way of building customer experience.
Stand Manager (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTJuly 17, 2015
We enjoy interacting with new customers as they enjoy a show at our theater. We sell food and drinks and maintain an accurate count by the end of the night.
Working for UCLA
Food Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAJuly 1, 2015
My typical day working at legends is was good, really busy atmosphere. I learned interacting with the customers and supporting their team. My management was good she always check everyone how everything is.My co workers are very nice, good customer service and friendly with me and customers . The hardest part of the job is staying grave yard shift and getting home late. The most enjoyable part of the job is I made a lot of friends and making good memories.
Fast-paced but enjoyable job.
In-seat service, Food-runner (Current Employee) –  anaheim, caJune 20, 2015
A great job to have while going to school. They work well with your schedule and they are willing to help you move up. Only little problem is that they work off of the seniority list, (request days off). BUT They do appreciate their employees.
Pros
free lunch, great staff.
Cons
busy on some games.
great coworkers but sub par work enviroment
assistant manager of gift shop (Former Employee) –  sugar land,txJune 15, 2015
they would call people in unexpectedly and then send people home 2-3 hours in. on a full shift we were allowed 30 minutes of break time with a 8 oz. cup of soda and a hot dog. as a cashier we cared to about 800 people a day on average. i moved up to working the floor helping customers to an unofficial assistant manager helping the other cashiers
Pros
great coworkers
Cons
low hours, bad lunches
Challenging, tumultuous, chaotic, yet rewarding in some ways.
MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAMay 6, 2015
A typical day would be opening the store, starting up the P.O.S. system, processing receiving and transfer inventory, opening store to guests, greeting everyone that comes in, delegating tasks to employees to attend to guests, maintaining the store's overall appearance, solving any issues at hand, readily mitigating routine conflict between guests and/or employees, then closing the store for the next day.

The lesson working at Legends was that if you can handle being a manager at that location, you can seemingly handle any situation at any job.

My colleagues and employees are what kept me going back to work. They are like family to me.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with the chaotic work conditions.

The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with respectful, pleasant guests and employees to help for a better work day.
Pros
Close-knit family unit among direct management and employees.
Cons
Hazardous environment
Great lesson learned
Server (Former Employee) –  Shelbyville, TNMarch 12, 2015
This company taught me mostly about customer service. The people are your main priority, and this job teaches you the skills you need to deliver great customer service.
not a job
Cook (Former Employee) –  Uniontown, OHMarch 11, 2015
i liked it little bit but when the manager of the resteraunt gets in your face that is uncalled for also when i went in when they always called me when people called off
Pros
close to house
Cons
didnt feel like work