LEGENDS Employee Reviews

It is a decent job to work in.
Merchandise Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 17, 2017
It is a decent job but their certain things working their I do not agree with. Overall i just work their part time while I'll attend school full time.
Legends was an always excited and fun place to work at.
Concession Stand Runner (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 17, 2017
I loved the many customers at games and shows we'd serve food to. People were always friendly, as well as my other employees and bosses. Teamwork with the other workers was always a must, and each time, people learned to work together fluidly, even the bosses weren't afraid to get there hands dirty. The hardest part of the job was closing the concession stands while still trying to assist the last wave of customers, but even when I was filling in as stand manager, I still got it down smoothly, and that was also my favorite part of the job. Proving to my bosses, and for the first time to myself, that I can be a manager. Days typically consisted of being tasked to a specific food stand, stocking items behind counters, ringing up customers, occasionally I'd run food out to customers in there box seats. I learned that efficient work is the result of a calm, relaxed, unstifled and fluidic mind that can recognize what is useful in the moment.
Pros
The customers were so much fun to interact with.
Cons
Few work days a month than I would've wanted.
Horrible
Concessions Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYFebruary 16, 2017
This is one of the worst companies to work for. You work harder then anyone else and you would think you are secured but nope you not. Lots of favoritism, it's who you know that can get you further and a lot of butt kissing (if you into that stuff) even that's not guarantee. The company it's self is horrendous, you would think a company that works for Yankees would be top of the line but it's not. It's a joke and very cheap there's no order there and that has to do with management. Starting from Anthony to Buffa to Jared. But hey good luck and hope you can make it.
Pros
Free lunch but no pizza
Cons
Lol where to start. No union, no time off, no overtime (they complain and will cut a day off your schedule) will have to do other people jobs, warehouse guys are a joke, they preach we are a team but it's more survival of the fittest or other words you are alone
Nice work place
Uniform Attendant /Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 3, 2017
Just wishing it was more hours. But its a great company to work for with room to grow. You can meet alike of different people with the chance to grow.
Cons
seasonal
Legends
Suite Attendant (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, CAJanuary 30, 2017
This is one of the best jobs I could ever have. This is the perfect job when you need extra money and the tips are very very good. Honestly, the whole environment is great and the management is wonderful as well. This is a great job! The only thing is your on your feet between 8 and 10 hours but other than that it's good.
Great company.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXJanuary 6, 2017
Legends does a lot of great work in sports and entertainment. The management listens to their employees and constantly communications to avoid any potential mishaps. The co-workers build a great morale and everyone gets along.
Legends Hospitality
Per Game Lease Suite Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXDecember 16, 2016
I started from the bottom and worked my way to the top. This wasn't of anyone noticing me. It was due to divine intervention. This place treats it's part time staff really disrespectfully and runs their full time staff into the ground. If your life is your career then this is the place for you. The directors have been with the company for 20+ years. Managers have been there for 10+ years. So there is no room for advancement unless you want to go work for some Double A Minor league baseball team in the boondocks far far way in another state. A typical day was getting ready for upcoming events. I learned how to multitask answering phone calls and data entry. I became an expert at printing, copying, faxing, and filing. I learned managerial skills. The hardest part of the job is the hours in takes you away from your family. The politics of favoritism and slandering was another difficulty. The most enjoyable part of my job was the events I got to work.
Pros
Being at Events, Experience for premium events
Cons
Bonuses, PTO, Working Holidays, Negative Atmosphere, Intimidating Environment
Great Place to Work
HR Assistant and Cook (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CADecember 9, 2016
Awesome environment! Great place to learn new things. Chefs are always willing to teach. games and events are fun and exciting. You can truly feel the passion of the workers!
Very fun atmosphere
Server/Bartender (Current Employee) –  SunriseDecember 5, 2016
I love legends they make you feel very at home. All of the clientele are very friendly & easy going. All of the food is delicious as well!
Very productive, fun doing game nights
Cook (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJNovember 29, 2016
As a cook there is a large workload that should be expected when you're preparing food for stadium crowd atmosphere.

Like any job the job can be rewarded but it's always the people that you work with that can sometimes be challenging.

The kitchen have more supervisors then they did actual workers, the Chef & the Sous chefs were very rarely on the kitchen floor responsibilities were relayed from Kitchen management to the supervisors to the staff and sometimes the information can be lost in translation which could result in different ways of kitchen responsibilities.

Just to keep it real the kitchen could sometimes be ghetto sometimes not a very professional atmosphere but that is sometimes the result of having people in the kitchen with lack of kitchen experience and knowledge.

Like any job if you do your work be supportive and whatever challenges may happen always keeping positive attitude.
Pros
Lunch was provided.
Cons
Low cook wages
What I Learned
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VA 23320November 28, 2016
I learned the basic necessities of being a general key holder for a store that works in a highly populated area. I also learned how to properly diffuse costumer complaints and present a solution to the presented problem.
Fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  George, WANovember 15, 2016
Waiting for customers to come to your stand wanting to buy drinks or food. Interesting conversations. The hardest part of the job is being way too busy at times to take a break or use the restroom. The most enjoyable part was being able to see the performances going on that day.
Pros
Free lunches, free music
Cons
Always standing
Enjoyed job ,everyone worked well as team
Staff RN/Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXOctober 26, 2016
Great place to work. I had a good team of nurses to work with. Everybody worked well together. However the nurse to pt ratio started to become in my opinion, unsafe. Day shift starts at 10 but can go to 15. Night shift started at 20+ all the time once I had 28 pts. No unit clerks or med aides. It became to stressful for me.
Pros
ALWAYS HAVING SOMEONE TO BACK YOU WITH HELP
Cons
UNSAFE NURSE TO PT RATIOS
Excellent place to work. Seasonal
Prep Cook (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 7, 2016
Great management team, learned to work concessions which is extremely busy. Very fast paced, great team work. The hardest part was it was brand new, had to get kitchen set up did a lot of heavy work, however it was get overtime hours.
It was alright
kitchen staff (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VASeptember 13, 2016
It was very fast pace and you are working with extremely high volume of customers in the heat of summer with limited AC and boiling kitchen equipment, but the pay is alright and they did their best.
I think working for Legends is great and fulfilling.
Concourse/Concessions Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, KSJune 29, 2016
A great company to work for. As the concourse supervisor I am responsible for ensuring that everything is ready for a game day event, such as stands and portables are stocked according to par levels, that stands and portables are properly staffed, and that all equipment is in working order, as well as several other things.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long hours on game days.
lots of fun
Alcohol compliance (Current Employee) –  Quincy, MAJune 27, 2016
A typical day at work includes checking ids and making sure people are enjoying thier visit to the gorge.I have learned over the years that i have worked there to have patience with people.Management is awsome and my co-workers are awsome.The hardest part of my job are the hours sometimes and the most enjoyable part is the concerts and meeting alot of differant people
Pros
lots of fun
Cons
short breaks
York Revolution
Fry Cook (Former Employee) –  York, PAJune 7, 2016
A typical day consists of setting up, cleaning up and preparing everything before the customers entered the baseball stadium. I learned about cleaning the fryers which was actually one of the hardest parts of the job. Also, co-workers vary because some stay next season but normally there are new people. I really enjoyed working with the co-workers and employers like the supervisors and managers.
Pros
You could eat when it wasn't busy
Cons
No breaks if you're over 18
Great job
Observatory Ambassador (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 9, 2016
Great job to have
meet plenty of people
Pay is good
co-workers are great people
gets really busy which makes the day fly by
feels good being able to help people
Pros
good pay rate
Cons
part-time, no benefits
awesome work place
high profile relations (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 29, 2016
legends deals with high profile people
they assure their comfort and overall experience at their venue during a concert

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LEGENDS. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval