Legrand Employee Reviews

I find it a good place to know the industry
Fiber Optic Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  New London, CTDecember 13, 2017
As an intern, I primarily worked in the research lab, analyzed datasheets, and discussed findings with the senior engineers. It's a good place with a collaborative culture.
Relaxed workplace environment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCDecember 5, 2017
a regular day at work would consist of picking and processing orders, and dropping them off to be loaded in a truck. I learned how to ride a electric pallet lift while I was there. The culture is relaxed, but very gossipy. hardest part is days you cant get a lift, you are forced to walk.
Work at your own pace
picker/packer (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCNovember 13, 2017
If you love picking and packing, then you will love this job. Fun working group of people. Days are quick and fun fill. Clean environment with lots of job perks.
Pros
Job perks weekly
Cons
Work over at last moment
great work place
Picker packer (Former Employee) –  Pineville, NCOctober 24, 2017
I really enjoyed the work place. I was going through domestic violence and had to resign due to injuries that prevented me from completing my job tasks.
Work Experiance
Packer Operator (Current Employee) –  Concord, NCSeptember 10, 2017
I really like the job that I do at Legrand. I like how the jobs aren't hard and if you feel like they are they will work with you to help you find a spot you can do a good job. They are understanding of any problem you have.
Fair
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCSeptember 9, 2017
Its a good company to work for. It has its pros and cons like any other company. I would recommend working here to anyone. They have really good benefits.
Do yourself a favor and find somewhere else to work.
Order Picker (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHAugust 13, 2017
Management wants us to do double the lines we currently do with no extra errors. They can't understand that we have already sacrificed quality, safety, and housekeeping to get the lines per hour that we do now. Management has also reminded us repeatedly that we are nothing to Legrand. The management team acts like they have no idea what is going on and are just making stuff up as they go. No one feels like they have been properly trained for their jobs and are told to just manage to do it.
Professional
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCAugust 7, 2017
It's a good for those wanting a career in warehousing. Stay focused on job and task at hand, work individually on your production, inform your leads of any difficulties.
Cons
Unpaid lunch break
Productive and fun workplace
Janitor (Former Employee) –  351 crestmont dr. Fort Mill, SC.July 17, 2017
I enjoyed working here because it was easy money and extra income. Also, I love to clean and that is something I've always been good at. Overall the job itself was very laid back and never had to worry about someone jumping down my back about anything and I got credit for my hard work and effort.
Pros
Break on your time.
Cons
Paid once a month
Productivity and Management
Fiber Optic Assembler (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCJuly 6, 2017
One week there could be several orders and overtime would be mandatory, and the next there would be no orders and would only work one day out of that week.
Relaxed workplace with easy to work people
Mechanical Process Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hickory, NCJuly 3, 2017
Usually days are pretty slow with not much assistance required from my side. Things go as planned and people are not tensed. Not challenging enough and the growth of an individual is slow.
i loved it
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCJune 2, 2017
management truely showed their appreciation to the employees when overtime was needed or a specific needed to be done. Also the employees worked as a team when there was a jon that needed to be done in a short notice.
Great Co. to work for
WAREHOUSE MANAGER WATTSTOPPER (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAApril 24, 2017
Started as a temp/part time, and within the first year with the company I became full time employee. Management was great. I can sincerely say that this company cared for their employees. The company closed it's northern California doors this year,, and now I am forced to find another great company to work for.
very unorganized workplace
Coordinator, Forklift Operator, Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SC 29708April 19, 2017
probably one of the worst jobs i've ever had. management was poor. their point system wasn't accurate. they at least gave you free food sometimes.they are huge on safety. no time to for personal life.
Pros
hours
Cons
management, no weekends
Energetic
Spot welder (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAApril 8, 2017
Working with this company helped me get a little more experience on doing hands on jobs. For example it trained me to learn how to spot weld and weld.
Have failed most of their Internal Audits
AR Customer Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYApril 6, 2017
Under new Management who are unfamiliar with the ERP systems and limitations. They want to create unethical shortcuts which will cause more failure of Audits in the future to look good at the moment.
When you express your concerns and show why it will cause the issue, you are pushed (to put in simple terms)
Pros
Non Mangement people are awesome team members
Cons
Great, fun place to work
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCMarch 25, 2017
Great place to work, great people. EXTREME disconnect between management and employees. Great expectations of all employees without compensation. No raises, no bonuses, pay for production is easily negated.
Pros
The people are great.
Cons
Pay
Great Work Environment
Representative (Current Employee) –  Mascoutah, ILFebruary 16, 2017
Great place to work that has been more than good to me. Helped advance and always looking for opportunities to promote within. Legand has furthered my experience with computer software and helped push me to do my very best.
Lack of Leadership
Engineering Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaFebruary 1, 2017
If you want to be at a place in where growth is non-existent, then this is the place for you.

This company does not reward hard work but rather, rewards those who do very little and have the worst attitudes and characters.
Pros
Cons
Pretty much everything
Productive workplace
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCDecember 31, 2016
I love to work at this company you can always work overtime amd learn new things throughout the warehouse and it a good learning process and you can always bet you will find a postive supervisor
Pros
Good hours and pay
Cons
Pulling a heavy cart

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Legrand. Our community is ready to answer.