Lehigh Valley Health Network Employee Reviews

Insurance Referral Coordinator (Former Employee), Allentown, PAAugust 23, 2015
Pros: Fun
Cons: Poor management
Very fun place to work. Everyone got involved and helped each other with each job position. Office was rather small for the amount of employees and patients.
A great place to work with room to grow.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Allentown and MuhlenburgAugust 20, 2015
Lehigh Valley Hospital is a great place to work. They offer many different types of training as well as a variety of floors to use them on.
Awesome Health Network
Epic Inpatient Trainer Phase II (Former Employee), Allentown, PAAugust 8, 2015
Enjoy working with LVHN to deliver a quality healthcare experience to the patients. A wonderful organization to work for.
productive and engaging work place
Staff Nurse (Current Employee), Allentown, PAJuly 8, 2015
I am currently a staff nurse on a 30 bed unit specializing in open heart surgery, lung surgery, and vascular surgery, with 24 hour telemetry monitoring. I have been on the same floor for the past 9 years, learning how to be a great nurse through experience, more importantly, hands on, bedside learning. I have been in the role of staff nurse, charge nurse, educator, and preceptor. I take on each role happily and dutifully, and fulfill it to the best of my abilities. I work 12 hour day shifts from 7a-7p, so the hardest part of the job to me, is caring for these patients 12 hours a day, as they can be very critical. It requires a lot of critical thinking and independent thinking. The best part of my job is educating my patients in order to prevent further health complications, and knowing that what I do truly makes a difference.
is a wander full place to work great management and co- workers
Technical Partner (Former Employee), Allentown, PAJuly 8, 2015
I learn to draw blood, EKG, vital and patient care . co-workers they was wander full . typical day always busy and every body work together . I enjoys everything I is wander full place to work.
Work review
Consultant- Instructional Design & Training (Current Employee), Allentown, PAJune 30, 2015
Relatively OK to work as a consultant. Worked here for about 9 months in the capacity of a consultant.
Would recommend it to another consulta
great company to work for
Critical Care RN (Current Employee), Cedar Crest &I 78June 29, 2015
great company, great management. On a daily basis, the hospital has lots of requirements for the employees, such as E learning, keeping up with the latest changes in medical and nursing field. . ,
Great atmosphere
Exercise Physiologist (Current Employee), Bethlehem, PAJune 24, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Strange hours
Great people to work with and very patient oriented. Fun and challenging all at one place keeps it interesting to work. The hardest part of this job is simply staying updating and continuing to learn.
They pretty much sucked when I worked there
RN (Former Employee), BethlehemJune 9, 2015
They were not a healthy work environment and made many people cry and quit. Some people I worked with were wonderful and I still miss them. Don't know if I would go back.
Great Learning Environment
Athletic Trainer (Current Employee), Lehigh Valley AreaJune 9, 2015
Although this is a per diem position it has given me the confidence to start my career and gain the experience I need. Great co-workers to support your needs
Billing insurance is not a bad job, low raises, poor management
Insurance biller (Former Employee), AllentownJune 9, 2015
Pros: Health inusrance, Perks
Cons: Management
Insurance billing job is decent. Health insurance and perks like the gym are good. However raises are low. Management plays favorites and displays questionable behavior. Expect to live there at the end of fiscal year.
Excellent comprehensive healthcare facility
Critical Care Transport Nurse / Flight Nurse (Current Employee), Allentown, PAJune 6, 2015
Progressive comprehensive health care facility that provides ample opportunity to participate in care provision for high acuity seriously ill and injured patients.
Job Security
Transcriptionist (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAMay 28, 2015
Pros: Job security
Cons: Pay increases are small
I enjoyed working in the health care atmosphere at LVHN. Employees are long-time, committed workers. Patient care and customer service were a priority.
Provides for growth in your field
COTA/L (Current Employee), Allentown, PAMay 25, 2015
Pros: ability to move within
Cons: pay
Opportunities exist to move around within the company allowing to keep seniority and provide for change and growth. There are too many layers of management and pay does not reflect in job responsibilities.
Great experience
Art therapy intern (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAMay 13, 2015
I really enjoyed my internship at Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg. The staff were very knowledgable about resources, diagnostic information for patients, and also gave me the opportunity to learn more about the medical profession. I would highly recommend this for employment and also internship if you are a graduate student looking for internship experience in the medical setting. I got a lot of information, knowledge, and experience with working in their patient-centered approach. Also, the staff were very nice and welcoming when I first started my internship.
Financial Analyst Intern (Former Employee), Hazleton, PAMay 12, 2015
Employees are friendly and management is good.
The technology they use on a day-to-day basis is slow and slows down your productivity.
Good place to work at
Perioperative Technical Assistant (Current Employee), Allentown, PAMay 5, 2015
Pros: Co-workers
Cons: Sometimes the hours
I work with a good group of people. We work together and help each other. Some of our days can get very busy and stressful. But, we can still laugh , have a good time and get through the day.

The management is very helpful. Jumps in and helps. Great at problem solving.

Most enjoyable is when we all bring something in for birthdays or just for the fun. Thats when we all have a great time.
Student
Student (Former Employee), Allentown, PAApril 28, 2015
I was very pleased with my experience at Lehigh Valley Hospital - Cedar Crest. The radiological technologists were helpful and I learned from them.
Private Golf Club
Front Desk Coordinator (Current Employee), Allentown, PAApril 22, 2015
Private gold club that went out of business a few years ago. Not very good management and was not steady hours. No benefits and no organization within the company.
Great Job
Technical Partner (Former Employee), Allentown, PAApril 21, 2015
Pros: Employee where asked for their Opinons.
Cons: That I had to go on Maternity leave
I loved working at LVHN it was the best Health care experience I have ever had. This was a Company that was there for both their Employee's and their patient. I learned a lot from a lot of Educated Doctor's and Nurses.