Leica Geosystems

Leica Geosystems United States Employee Reviews

Fun...from all over the world
Front Office Administrative Receptionist (Former Employee), Torrance, CAFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: free coffee
Cons: vacation, 401 and they would match with a $1
I had the best co-workers (engineers) they were tensed but I made it fun for them. How? well am glad you asked? In the mornings before start time I would get on the PA system and say "Good Morning Leica Geo Systems!!! and they would have a blast with just acknowledging. Always fresh coffee in the break room.
We were a family we had each others backs.
Fun place to work
Student Programmer (Current Employee), Odense, D83January 24, 2015
Challenging and interesting problems. Co-workers are great and my boss is the best boss in the world.
Exciting and positive atmosphere to work in. Great people
Learning and Development Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 6, 2013
Pros: good pay. good benefits. good co-workers.
Cons: insesure. constant changes in management.
The work is exciting, since we are a high tech company. All the workers are professional and very intelligent.
Great company
Software Quality Assurance Engineer (Co-op) (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 24, 2013
I only worked in Leica Geosystems based in Atlanta, GA for three month as intern and I liked it.
There was not enough time to get familiar with the company.
RF Engineering Manager (Former Employee), Torrance, CAMay 23, 2012
My employment terminated and I was laid off because of the economic issues forced the company to move the research and development to Switzerland where the head quarter was. The management were very helpful, however one of the engineers had a culture conflict with the project manager and I had to resolve that issue first. Even with all of these, the RF project under my supervision doing well on time and target.
IT group was terrific
CRM Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee), Heerbrugg, SwitzerlandFebruary 25, 2012
Pros: multi-cultural
Cons: promotion difficult unless fluent in swiss-german
I enjoyed working in the multi-cultural environment within the IT group in the Swiss Headquarters. Lived in Switzerland for 1 year and loved it. All my coworkers were knowledgeable and friendly.

About Leica Geosystems

At the same time, Leica Geosystems announces the acquisition of Terramatics Inc., active in the inertial positioning industry. – Read more