Leidos Employee Reviews

good
Logistics Manager (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJuly 17, 2017
Working for this company has been a really great experience. They truly care about their employees. The benefits are great. You pretty much make your own hours.
Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Anniston, ALJuly 7, 2017
Great place to work. Never a dull moment. You will learn something new everyday. Meet new people everyday and work with great people. The job has its challenges which makes it even more exciting.
Pros
Challenging
Cons
Challenges
Diverse, Interesting, and Great Atmosphere
Document Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNJune 29, 2017
During my time at Leidos, I was exposed to a very diverse group of people. Management held many events for all employees to attend and frequently provided snacks on holidays, such as Veteran's Day. The structure of the business itself was very well maintained and professional. Overall, Leidos is a terrific place to work and I would recommend it to anyone looking to work in the technology field.
Security Analyst
Security Analyst (Current Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDJune 28, 2017
This is a great place to work. The employees are great and the overall environment is somewhere i would recommend to others. I have been working here for a few months.
Dynamic Atmosphere
Product Lead (Current Employee) –  Frederick, MDJune 19, 2017
Must act as liaison between vendor, customer, end users, and product sponsors. Responsible for maintaining development schedules, business finance, contract management, training, product problem reporting and resolution.
We always work like fun.
Server (Current Employee) –  Ledo pizza,Clinton,md-20735June 16, 2017
This the very good work place for me.thats why I have been working here iong time.but now I am looking more batter than this.the owner is friendly with all workers.
This company does not live up to job expectations
TARP ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  ATAC NORFOLK VA Building SP 237June 15, 2017
Nepotism, "Will not listen to change that will improve processes" Not allowed to voice concern or improve processes. No Advancement and No Training available. No Access to systems for months. Enjoyed the ease of no uniforms but did not enjoy the hateful atmosphere that both the ATAC Director and Top Leadership of LEIDOS possessed. Neither would listen to other employees. Its their way or the highway. You are Targeted and Easily got rid of if you do not get along with anyone. They play politics and use anything they can find to get rid of you. They constantly compare you to others and do not pay you enough to put up with the amount of harrassment you get daily. Extremely discriminatory and defamatory. Workplace culture fosters bullying and hate among the employee leadership. The Hardest part of this Job is being told to shut up and know you have no voice. There is no Training available and there are no improvement to old programs that are used. What I learned from this job, nothing that was good for me to take and use elsewhere. LEIDOS and The Department of the NAVY NAVSUP should not come near one another and should separate as soon as possible as they are two very different companies with very different ideas on how to manage programs and they do not mirror nor foster cohesion among the department of the defense. The TARP Program is frustrating due to leadership will not listen to improve processes so that the field can do better operations. The NAVY Program do not listen and are highly disorganized due to top leadership at NAVSUP not knowing how to handle access  more... to systems. The two entities are bad for one another. I highly recommend that noone work for this company nor this position. If you do take with this the knowledge of knowing that its only a matter of time before you too become a victim of equal opportunity issues within that place. It is widespread and very bad, I am not the only one there they do this to.  less
Pros
good health savings program and medical
Cons
poor vacation, paid holidays, poor investment, poor retirement, poor leadership poor atmosphere, poor employment
Stressful workplace
Unwilling to post (Former Employee) –  United StatesJune 14, 2017
The Leidos workplace is very stressful and unrewarding. After the SAIC/Leidos/Lockheed Martin reorganization, they had not figured out their new processes and systems - and they did not bring in the experienced appropriate experts for a sufficient period of time to get things moving forward productively.

In the confusion, management was lost and snarly toward employees with unrealistic requirements and long hours. Not a good place to work.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Pressure, long hours, snarly management
Productive work place always on tthe road
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 14, 2017
A typical day at work consist of driving to Daytona, Jacksonville, Gainesville, Fernandina, and Panama City.
I maintained specific machines for TSA, and Customs Border Patrol. I learned how to troubleshoot, fix and repair machines.
My work place culture consisted of Airports, and Ports. Did a lot of driving.
The hardest part about my Job is being on call 7 days a week 24 hours a day.
The most enjoyable part about my job is fixing and repairing what ever is broke, and bringing the machine back on line.
Pros
Expenses are paid, work on your own, Work Truck
Cons
Long Hours, work 7 days a week
to new to comany to know
Planner, Scheduler and Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Springfield, VAJune 14, 2017
Sold by Lockheed to Leidos. Never got to know the company. Was only with them for a few months. Lockheed still was carrying us under their systems such as benefits and time cards,
You will be an employee as long as you are billable to a client.
Ex-Employee (Former Employee) –  Anytown, USAJune 13, 2017
Once given "notice", you need to find another position with another company. This is a "body shop" consulting firm which provides some basic benefits. The assistance to find another internal position is a joke. The hope is that you will stay until the last day of billing for purposes of revenue to the company. Speaking of revenue, they have been doing very well...never saw any bonus going to the rank and file which makes it possible.
Pros
Paycheck and health insurance
Cons
No billing, no employment
Leidos
Senior Systems Engineer/Field Technician Support (Current Employee) –  Camp Pendleton, CAJune 6, 2017
In my position the typical day was going from site to site and visiting customers and resolving the technical issues they had with the program I was supporting.
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 2, 2017
Cheap
Lowball
Horrible management.
High turnover rate.
No career advancement

You're just another slave hired on to get the job done.
Complete Waste of my time. You got one life to live. Don't waste it working for a bunch of people that don't care about you.
Pros
Experience
Cons
All the above
Good place to start your career
Intrusion Detection Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 30, 2017
Lackluster managers that only care about the bottom-line numbers while not taking into account the behind-the-scenes tasks to get the job done. Compensation is a lot lower than the competitors because they are consider the white elephant in the room.
Ok place to work
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMay 24, 2017
Leidos is a good company. Its business is mostly in IT and engineering services. Also,its a government contractor and they are leaving Tampa, specifically my job is being sent to Tuscan.
Great Company
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  KuwaitMay 19, 2017
Fast-paced and challenging company with an excellent management team. Provides a great advancement opportunities and incentives. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a fair and competitive experience.
Flexible schedule
Systems Engineer I (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJMay 15, 2017
Can feel repetitive, but you can learn a lot depending on who you are working with. The ability to flex schedule is the best part of working at the job great for work life balance.
Pros
Flexibility of work life balance
Cons
Can become boring very fast.
Project Manager is the boss. His/her words are rules.
Full Stack Java Application Developer (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 11, 2017
Depend on what group you are in. My group, Project manager is the boss. His words are rules. If you are not part of his circle, then it doesn't matter what you have done, you will be forced out, weather volunteer or he will give you an unfair report to get rid of. There are no HR review or company guidelines. Bottom line, nepotism rule the day.
Pros
it is just a job when you need pay check.
Cons
No carreer or future advancement.
Relaxed work environment
Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 10, 2017
Just do your work and you will be fine that is all you need to do.
Also they are very relaxed and understandable if any issues arise, just finish your work after.
Pros
Relax and Understanding people
Cons
Pay is low
Great work Place
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCMay 9, 2017
I love working there, its a great company to work. Very laid back environment. Great leadership team and very fair. Program is always moving in the right direction for the future