Leidos Employee Reviews in United States

Motivating with lots of outside activities like Walkathon, picnic, social service.
Network Engineer/NOC Shift Lead-Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDAugust 25, 2016
Rewarding whent customer is satisfied and give us kudos.
I love to work with this company. If I get opportunity, will love to stay with this company..
Pros
Lunch meetings (free lunch), awarding for doing good jobs.
Cons
Not much seen.
Static work enviroment with no room for growth
Logistics Business Process Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chambersburg, PAAugust 16, 2016
Poor communication from management and little concern for the employee as long as the company does well.
Very little comradery among the team. Everyone is more concerned with trying to stay employed.
A decent place to work
System Specialist II (Current Employee) –  OklahomaAugust 15, 2016
I enjoy working with LEIDOS, I appreciate the helpful management and work peers. I also enjoy that I was allowed to travel and the internal considerations for job employment.
Pros
Pay, Experience, Advancement
Cons
N/A
Good Management; Poor Advancement
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Washington City, DCAugust 15, 2016
The Management at CACI was awesome, however the opportunities for advancement were very slim. The benefits were good, and they really do try to place you, however, they do low bids from time to time and does not leave room for greater growth.
leidos
Role Player (Former Employee) –  Anniston, ALAugust 9, 2016
it was a great company to work for the days were not long and the people were fun to work with I enjoyed role playing and having time with my family when needed
Dynamic, customer focused culture.
Smart Integration Business Development Lead (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 28, 2016
Customer focused, project delivery and execution provide key metrics. Federal government IT & security, airport specialty systems, and electric utility focused business. Healthcare staffing is another key business. My experience preceded Lockheed merger.
SENIOR SIGINT ANALYST/REPORTER (Former Employee) –  Fort Gordon, GAJuly 26, 2016
The work section I was my only issue.. Leidos is a good company no complaints. I did not like the way I left, nor do I think I truly got a fair shake at the mission, however I will not complain.
Excellent
Case Management (NGA) (Current Employee) –  Springfield, VAJuly 20, 2016
Great company to work for. Allow flexible schedule, Management is Great to work with. Benefits are very good and compensation is Great as well. I would highly recommend!!!
Production level is good.
Lead Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 18, 2016
BOA San Antonio Texas and Ive been with the company 5 years and I wish they had other opportunities in other places that you could just transfer to.
Productive workplace
GIS Analyst (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJuly 10, 2016
Overall a good place, management sucks. My current program spends more time on the road than in the office though which can be beneficial if you dont mind always being gone!
Leidos
Desk Officer (Former Employee) –  Northern VirginiaJuly 8, 2016
Management was inexperienced, unprofessional and unethical; they hired inexperienced staff and promoted a hostile work environment; managers gave out private employee information while expecting the employees to keep the same confidential; work was not clearly described during interviews because managers did not know what the job was
Pros
Good location
Cons
Poor management; unprofessional behavior
Morale in office was great and enhanced my skills
Junior System Engineer (Former Employee) –  Annapolis Junction, MDJune 25, 2016
The most enjoyable part of this job was I learned and worked with linux systems.

My coworkers were easy going and were team players
Productive Fun place to learn and grow.
Field Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Gordon, GAJune 24, 2016
Can't really talk about the job.
Good place to refresh your IT skills.
Management keeps you well informed
Co-Worker are nice, extremely experienced, and willing to assist you in becoming better within your position within the company.
The job is not hard or difficult.
The most enjoyable part of the job for me is, I get to learn something new everyday.
Pros
Work environment, pay, co-workers
Cons
None at this time.
I liked working here.
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Sigonella , ItalyJune 20, 2016
I really enjoyed work with Leidos, very well organized and professional . I would recommend the to other people they would enjoy the opportunity to work here .
People are great. Hours are long.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJune 8, 2016
You'll spend your life working there. No time off, no vacations. You'll work during your evenings, weekends and holidays. But the co-workers are great.
Okay Pay, Flexible Schedule, Non-Challenging
Power Distribution Design Engineer (Current Employee) –  FloridaMay 17, 2016
- While the work there is relatively easy, it can become boring and unfulfilling.
- The pay is below average but it is still good and stable.
- Your schedule if very flexible
- Vacation time is good.
- Co-Workers are okay. Some places always have that one boss'es pet that make other people miserable. This place has one.
- Over-all if you want an easy clock-in clock-out job that pays well for what it is; this is the right job for you.
Pros
Scheduling
Cons
Boredom
Highly adaptive work place
Data Entry II (Former Employee) –  ColoradoMay 17, 2016
I enjoyed my time at Leidos because of how important the work was. I would do this job in again. While we did have a lot of trouble with system outages and updates Leidos did their best to compensate us for our time lost.
Pros
Quiet steady work
Cons
Loss of work due to sytem outages
Meh its okay
System Administrator (Current Employee) –  VirginiaMay 10, 2016
I really like the people I work with and my manager is really awesome. The pay is really low, I do not need the benefits so I can not speak on that aspect, very unorganized.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Low pay, not very many options for career moves, women paid a lower wage than men for same job
Well established company with a positive work environment
AR Lead (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 3, 2016
A typical day at work includes preparing close to 15 detailed, compliant invoices a day. This includes, but is not limited to, acquiring and providing backup documents such as Excel spreadsheets, expense reports and subcontractor invoices, preparing government-required documents, maintaining an accurate calculation of funds available for billing, and insuring documents are submitted in a timely manner. As this company is primarily Government contracting, the absolute requirement is compliance. Contracts must be analyzed and followed to the letter. I enjoy working here as there is never a loss for something to do, and every contract/"job" is different, requiring complete attention to detail. The biggest challenge to this job is the same thing... there is never a dull moment! I work with many people as this is a big office, and all of them are professional, dedicated employees. The management is willing to support, train and step in when the need arises. Although they are all very busy, for the most part they still find the time.
Pros
Management does not feel the need to micro-manage. They know they have employed the best
Cons
Cons: Not much chance for advancement
leidos
I&C Engineer (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 24, 2016
Leidos was a nice working place. My boss, co-workers were vary cooperative. We all worked as professionals. We worked on an ammonia project which was a difficult project.
Pros
Yes, there were holiday and other occasions that we had food