Leisure Care

Leisure Care United States Employee Reviews

Fun Workplace
Prep Cook (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 10, 2014
Loved working there. They really care about their employees and show them how much they appreciate and value your hard work. Everyone is very pleasant and worked as a team
Of the highest integrity
General Manager (Former Employee), Seattle, WAJune 30, 2014
I worked in numerous capacities for Leisure Care over 13 years. My leadership was always forthright with honest and clear communications. I was provided many growth opportunities and excellent support as my career progressed. My salary was always adjusted commensurate with the fair market salary of like positions. I never had to seek a raise of review. In all my years the company made many commitments and and executed many decisions that affected the employee base. Never in all those years did I experience them waiver from a commitment.

They live and breathe fun and focus on developing people. I would highly recommend obtaining a position with this company.
Wonderful company, which values it's employees.
Sales Advisor and Trainer (Current Employee), Fort Collins, CODecember 1, 2013
Pros: ethical, fair, and prefer to promote from within.
Leisure Care is a highly ethical company, which manages Independent and Assisted Living communities. Creating an environment of great customer service, fun focused communities, and a compassionate staff are a priority for Leisure Care.
not a good work environment
housekeeping (Former Employee), spokaneApril 27, 2013
Fairwinds s not a good environment to work in. Bullying tactics used on employees. Compensation is minimum wage and usually no raise or not very much. Management seems confused about what to do. Anything that goes wrong is your fault never the management. They will work you until you drop! Turnover is high.
Fun to work with and assist the elderly residents.
Maintenance (Former Employee), Rio Rancho, NMJuly 27, 2012
Pros: free meals and medical coverage.
Obtain previous days work orders, resolve problems that residents have in their apartments, refurbish vacant apartments, maintain fish pond, and repair any broken equipment. The staff had a great caring attitude toward the residents.
Five-Star Fun through and through!
Sales (Former Employee), SeattleJune 2, 2011
Pros: willing to try anything..within reason
Cons: compensation is on the low end of the industry
This company's motto is "Five-Star Fun" and they truly live it from the top down.

About Leisure Care

Want to live it up in your golden years with spa services, fresh cut flowers, pet pampering, and painting lessons? Leisure Care – Read more