Leisure

Leisure Employer Reviews

Flexible schedule, independence
Facility Service Worker (Former Employee), Greeley, COSeptember 13, 2012
Pros: independence, schedule flexibility
Cons: little supervision, 2 people working between 3 building on busy days
Time spent throughout day is by yourself to complete daily tasks & duties with little supervision. Some days busy, others not. Supervisors are somewhat flexible with schedule, co-workers are there to help with needed.
Self-management, great people & company values
Facility Service Worker (Former Employee), Greeley, COMarch 28, 2012
Pros: self-management, training
Cons: little to no supervision, independent, little interaction with co-workers
Everyday is not dull or slow. Something is always going on. Constant moving, lifting heavy equipment and meeting interesting people. Overall, a great learning experience.
Mix of fun and stress
Lifeguard, Gym Instructor, Duty officer (Current Employee), TelfordAugust 25, 2014
Pros: love working with different customers everyday
Cons: having deal with not nice customer
I have been working in leisure for the past 16 yrs i have gained many qualification from NPLQ, NVQ'S to Gym Instructor, I have gain experience with dealing with all age's of customer dealing with there need , I also deal with cash and cc payments.
Customer Service
Receptionist (Former Employee), TunisiaFebruary 18, 2014
- An enthusiastic, flexible and positive attitude towards providing an excellent service to our customers.
- Excellent communication skills, as well as planning and problem solving skills
A great place to work, hard but rewarding
HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), Guildford, ENGJanuary 19, 2014
Pros: half yearly target pay
Cons: long hours and not enough time, missed lunch alot
It was a great place to work, very busy but rewarding.
A place that was challenging.
A great team effort between depts.
Worked hard but lots of laughter too.
I loved working with my co- workers and management, we all got a long even if we didn't always agree on everything.
The hardest part of the job was communication, being such a large centre and – more... lots of depts., they didn't always let you know what was going on, could be frustrating.
My most enjoyable part of the job was working along side my cleaners and cleaning with them.
I love cleaning the most. – less
MAZING JOB WITH CHILDREN
August in charge of a children (Former Employee), Bidart, 64October 10, 2013
I learn a lot about children and they way of life.
I learn how take care of them and how entertain children
The management were excellent and my co-workers were perfect !!
The hardest part of the job is to keep calm with disturbing children.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the relationship with them and seeing them grow up.
fun and friendly work place
Nursery Assistant (Current Employee), Urmston, ENGSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: hrs to suit my home life
this is a fun friendly place to work being with children and all activities being fun and educational for them.
this is shravan kumar HR-Exe
HR- (Current Employee), hyderabadDecember 29, 2012
 A competent professional with 3.10 Years of extensive experience in HR Generalist activities like, induction, Grievance redresses, and statutory compliance under factories act, Contract Labour Act, preparing payroll processing and other all related acts to Manufacturing units and service sector industry.
 Presently working with INOX Leisure Ltd, – more... Hyderabad as Sr.HR-Executive.
 Previous organization G4S Secure core Solutions Ind Pvt ltd worked as HR-Executive.
 Exhibited competency in employee data management, maintenance of personal files, and branch level and participated in HR audits.
 Expertise in implementing cost saving measures to achieve reduction in terms of . operations Management.
 An effective communicator with exceptional relationship management skills with ability to relate to people at any level of business.
 Looking over all labor license works like Shops & Establishments act, contract labor act and labor welfare fund etc license renewals amendments new license registrations and submissions – less