Lemonade Employee Reviews in United States

Exciting Environment
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Venice, CAMay 21, 2012
The short time I have worked for Lemonade I have learned alot about the food industry. I have worked long manager hours and that is 50+ hour weeks, without and helth benifits and sick days it got a lil tough to keep up with this hours without getting sick. It is hard work, we need to be able to be on our feet alot. Lemonade is a young company so they are still figuring certain things out, but with the hands on owners no problem go without recognized and solved. It's a fun and young so anyone who like to build their carrer in the food industry this is the place to start. I have worked for the managment team and it was stressful but i enjoyed it. My co-workers are great, everyone come to work and do their job. We all have bad days but we all work through it. the most enjoyble part of the job is selling the food we serve, it is a new concept so it's fun to get customars get interested and try new things. The hardest part is to give excellent customar service to each and every customar when the store get a nonestop line out of the door.
Great Company
Shift Leader / Assistant Manager Trainee (Former Employee) –  West Hollywood, CAJanuary 22, 2015
Lemonade was a great job for me to have. I was promoted within 6 months of working there. Between a year and a year and a half I was training to be a Ast. Manager. Overall Lemonade was a great experience for me to have, especially being my first job in California. The only downfall for me was that they were constantly changing things and it seems everyone just wasn't on the same page. Other than that it was such a great job and taught me a lot.
Pros
growth, set schedule, actually let you manage.
Cons
constant change, low pay rate and confusion with the rules.
it was fun and i got a great experiance out of it
lemonade stand mixologist (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CADecember 27, 2014
it was tough making lemonade because the amount of water and sugar made a great effect on the lemonade. i made one pitcher of it that wasn't that sweat, and another with a lot of sugar depending on whether you like sweet things or not.i had one co-worker and she helped make everything and we split the money.
Pros
free lemonade
Cons
i had to clean up
Lemonade is a good place to work if you like working with children.
Food Production helper (Former Employee) –  Los AngelesMarch 19, 2013
Management is weak. Co workers act like children. At first it seems like a good job but it's been the first place I ever worked at with so much gossip.
Productive fun work place with exciting food
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 7, 2014
Most days a I came reviewed emails check food quality employees and company standards. The company taught me a lot about food preparation and myself as a leader. There was never a dull day. I maintained a positive attitude and hard work ethic that made other member's of the team exceed and grow with the company as well.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no healthcare plan
bad leadership
Head Chef (Former Employee) –  venice beachOctober 28, 2014
no breaks, unpaid work times a lot of issues. no one held accountable.
Pros
good food
Cons
bad leadership
Helping schools raising money thru fundraising
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Granite City, IL 62040January 23, 2014
Lemonade Inc, is an authorized distrubutor of Market Day.

Helping schools raising money thru fundraising. Love all aspects of my job. Get to meet different people everyday of the week by traveling to schools and helping their volunteers and chairpeople.
fast pace California cuisine restaurant
Food Server / Cashier (Former Employee) –  9001 Beverly Blvd.June 27, 2013
help ring the customers out at the register, serve and suggest food to customer. let them sample the items. make and prep sandwiches. prep and display desserts. refill food items when low. help customer place catering orders for parties and events

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lemonade. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2