Lender Processing Services

Lender Processing Services Employee Reviews

A typical day at work
Accounts Payable/Validation Clerk (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 18, 2014
I process invoices on a daily bases. over my years of working for the company I learn how to key faster. I learn how to pick the most important description from the invoices so it does not take up my time from keying we are on a quota. We have to key so many batches a day. The hardest part of my job is keying. the most enjoyable part of my job is when my queue is empty for day I felt I have done a good job for the day.
Too much favortism
Foreclosure Specialist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 8, 2014
Pros: learning new skills
Cons: management
I feel that work ethics should be the common goal of an employee. Too much about who you knew there.
Small office feel
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), Irvine, CAMay 5, 2014
Everyone was friendly. My immediate supervisor was very approachable.
Move on...
SPA (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNApril 10, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
Best to explore your venture of an ideal career somewhere else.
Wasnt there long enough
SPA Title Resolution Specialist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 7, 2014
Didnt stay long enough to make a honest assessment. So can't really say for sure
Not So Good Company
Escrow/Settlement Officer (Former Employee), Coraopolis, PAApril 4, 2014
Pros: overtime when busy
Cons: no advancement, preferential treatment to others, no raises.
I worked with settlements and although dealing with the lender wasn't too bad, working with my management made things more difficult. No room for advancement unless you are one of the favorites, and no raises or evaluations, so no one could really tell who was productive and who wasn't, it was all a show. Great co workers, terrible management, and worse moral.
Very quiet, Self-serving Production-based Environment
Property Preservation Technician (Former Employee), Westminster, COApril 3, 2014
Pros: quiet, not a lot of micro-managing, chill environment
Cons: too quiet, lack of clarity and congruency in regards to methodology, complacency, lack of good $$, company is currently unstable
LPS (now ServiceLink) is a solid Company to work for, especially if you do not have a College Degree. You can make between 14-17$/hour with quick Training.
Management leaves something to be desired. People are laid-off on a whim and not forewarned. This Company has been losing money over the past few years and is beginning to get into business-crisis mode. They are cutting costs wherever they can and only seeing things as "bottom-line," not "for the future."
I would recommend this job only to a recent graduate of College who is seeking some office experience, or someone without a Degree who has previous banking experience. No employees received a raise after their yearly Reviews, regardless of merit. This is a dying Company with a $40 million dollar Software investment recently getting thrown in the trash.

I repeat, this company is using out-dated software in lieu of a $40 million software roll-out completely falling on it's face. Approximately 400 people have been laid off within the Company over the past year and a half.

Proceed with caution, take the job if you have to, and the job itself is very quiet and mundane. After a while, you end up getting complacent and suffocated to the monotony. If you are a true go-getter and looking for a fulfilling, meaningful job, look elsewhere. This is a nice bus stop for a few months, a year maximum.
Had a wonderful time.
Escrow Assistant (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAApril 1, 2014
Pros: monthly pot lucks
Cons: lunch break was an hour
Enjoyed working with the co-workers. Fun place to work at. Nothing was possibly difficult. Assignments were pretty much explanatory.
Stay away.
Everbank Violations Processor (Former Employee), Solon, OHMarch 30, 2014
Pros: the people that were in my cubicle area and my supervisor of the department.
Cons: mandatory ot, high school atmosphere, no room for advancement. tyrannical assistant supervisors, not a professional place. the pay was not worth it.
To sum this place up: Work here if you want to be treated like a small incompetent child. The typical day for myself is that i wanted to walk out the door at 3:30. The moment i sat down in my god forsaken cubicle was pure 8 hour agonizing misery. I would have to constantly work on 4 emails, if i didn't respond in the amount of time allotted i would have a tyrant of an assistant supervisor come wheeling down her pathway of micro-managing questing me as to why i didn't respond to the email. I would be talked to by two assistant supervisors who were probably the most vile human beings to call themselves professional human beings in a working environment. There were several lay-offs as soon as i started at this company, I began to question why I had left my previous employer, because this place was as equal to the 7 level of hell in Dante's Inferno. The conveyance team that I was apart of weren't the nicest of people i had to deal with as well. They were very rude and inconsiderate since I was the only one handling my specific job title. Oh I also was not properly trained the way i should of been. I was basically thrown into the lions den to suffer or get the heck out. Needless to say this place was not a professional place and I often felt as if I were back in High School. I would rather waste 40 minutes of driving everyday to Amish Country than spend 8 hours of hell in this place.
Great job, great company, great people.
Field Service Agent (Former Employee), Irvine, CAMarch 27, 2014
Pros: ability to be independept.
Cons: no interaction with co-workers, ever.
Working at LPS was one of the best experiences, work wise, of my life. I was able to set my own hours, work from home and manage my work load. The support team at LPS was always there for me when I needed assistance. I really enjoyed my time with LPS.
Great Culture Working for a Booming Field
System Support Manager (Current Employee), Olathe, KSMarch 11, 2014
Lender Processing Services is a good place to work. Steady pay, reasonable hours, some weekends off.
Decent job
Bidding Department Financial Support Specialist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 10, 2014
This job was a stepping stone. This organization achieved some success but the undermined actions of the higher up caused grief for the workers keeping the company a float..
Well known as leader in the mortgage technology space
Business Strategy Manager, EIM (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: free coffee
Nice to work for, additional emphasis on work/life balance over the last couple of years
Default Servicing Foreclosure Facilitator
Foreclosure Liaison (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 28, 2014
Handle multiple escalated foreclosure issues simultaneously
Oversee foreclosure processes to ensure accuracy and efficiency
Assist fourth in line for foreclosure escalated issues
Processing the necessary paper work regarding foreclosure affidavits
Assist India agents, Loss Mitigation agents and attorneys on various foreclosure issues
Complete stop sales for multiple loans which have initiated a forbearance plan, paid off or reinstated in a timely manner
Acceptable work environment,
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville FlJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: employee programs
Cons: idle time resulting from no projects being assigned
Good place to work, learned about other systems and products. Work different scenarios was challenging.
ok place to work.
Claims Disputes & Resolution Analyst (Former Employee), aurora, ohioJanuary 16, 2014
company allowed you t learn a lot. pay was decent. peple were nice.
Interesting
Business Analyst/Consultant (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 16, 2014
Great work environment, outside the lack of advancement and the chance to expand your skill set
Not the best of places to work
Applications Development Analyst I (COBOL Cadet) (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 9, 2014
Concessions are made not based on merit but on personal relationships within the company.
Very lacadazical work environment
Scheduler (temp) (Former Employee), Coraopolis, PAJanuary 6, 2014
Not as professional as I would have liked!!

No one ever knew what was going on with the changes in work.

Information was provided last minute with no explanation.

Co workers were lazy!
Independent and productivity based employment
Bankruptcy Specialist (Former Employee), Mendota HeightsDecember 21, 2013
Reviewing mortgages for deliquency and ledgering payments to submit to courts within the bankruptcy law. Staying on task as well as being attentive is key in performing job duties.

Most enjoyable was the ability to work from home, but at the same time not be included in meetings held on location.

About Lender Processing Services

Lender Processing Services, Inc. (LPS) is the leading provider of mortgage and consumer loan processing services, mortgage settlement – Read more

Lender Processing Services Salaries