Lender Processing Services

Lender Processing Services United States Employee Reviews

Poor Structure and no job sercuity
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PADecember 16, 2013
Pros: the background experience
Cons: no growth opportunity and advancement
I was crossed trained in different business units, so I have background experience in HUD settlement preparation, Appraisals, quality assurance and post closing. There wasn't much stability and structure. It was more so learn as you go. The co-workers were fun and exciting to get along with. I enjoyed working from home and having a lot of OT.
Productive Friendly atmosphere and they apprecitated their employess
Reo - Specialist Closing Management (Former Employee), Irvine, CANovember 11, 2013
Pros: job security was very high, never had to worry about being apart of a hiring firing company.
Cons: yearly reviews werent always done .
The Management Team was very awesome and helpful when needing assistance of a client issue when one came up. Management always had an open door policy. Learned the Entire REO process from start to finish. Co workers were all kind and friendly we were like a big family.
Started out stressful and production driven
Database Reporting Analyst (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 9, 2013
Pros: learned different technologies and how they relate to data
Cons: management was terrible.
A typical day at work included being able to understand the business needs and create new or modify existing reports
I learned a lot about SQL, databases, data, foreclosure and bankruptcy process
Had to be ready for a constantly changing environment
Co-workers were great to get along with
The hardest part was closing the required ticket request so you could meet your monthly quota.
Management was terrible in my opinion. They treated you based on how well you were able to produce.
I liked the work
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Current Employee), Solon, OHSeptember 28, 2013
Pros: off early some days before the holiday and the christmas bonus
Cons: short breaks, healthcare and no 401k match
It was a face paced department, I learned a lot about the foreclosure process, Management ???? Sometimes something to be desired, Co workers were very unique and most didn't get along, the hardest part of the job was dealing with different personalities, and not having the supervisor address issues that should of been addressed. The most enjoyable part was the work and keeping busy.
A major company that helps with perserving properties
Conveyance Coordinator (Current Employee), Solon, OHSeptember 18, 2013
A typical day is always busy, with nice co workers. Management is always accessible and willing to answer questions. The company always looks out for the employee offering a company appreciation day, book sale, Christmas party.
Monthly Layoffs/ No advancement opportunities
Foreclosure Timeline Specialist Supervisor (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 11, 2013
Pros: monthly bonuses to offset lack of raises
Cons: micromanagement, poor upper management with no job security
Typical day at work mostly entails looking busy and not asking your supervisors questions because they do not know and will not answer them. Company policy is to not give raises.
Decent company to start with
Quality Control Supervisor (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PASeptember 9, 2013
Pros: competitions during busy times. overtime available
Cons: sometimes overtime was mandatory
Your tasks are laid out for you by management. If you are motivated you will succeed.
Faced paced environment with a very experienced leadership team
ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT-OPERATIONS (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 9, 2013
The workplace was professional and very educational. The knowledge that was passed down through mentoring and access to Senior Management and Executive Management was invaluable.
Worked crazy for little pay
Mail Clerk and Distribution Services (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 4, 2013
I honestly did not enjoy this job.
Did not get along with most co-workers
Most enjoyable part of the job was clocking out everyday
LPS has a laid back atmosphere that is results oriented
Supervisor (Current Employee), Mendota Heights, MNAugust 26, 2013
Pros: flexible hours, relaxed dress code
Cons: low amount of transparency with regards to layoffs & non-comparable wages
In my time at LPS I learned a great deal about the default industry. The hardest part of the job is the need to constantly update your thinking to adhere to new regulations that different courts impose or that are imposed internally.
There really isn't a typical day as things are never exactly the same. Generally speaking, my day is filled with making sure that everything is on track for being completed by the EOD. I also perform audits on files completed by my associates. I do a number of analyses on the population of files I am assigned to. This is to determine better ways of completing the daily workload along with reducing the number of files that fall out of standard.
its ok
Corporate Operations Lead/Benefits Specialist (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 26, 2013
it ok a lot of movemetn in this company. It has split off from one company and is now being repurchased from that one's parent co
change is needed
Acquisition/Bankruptcy Discharge Auditor (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 23, 2013
Cons: very unorganized
management very unprofessional, no room for advancement, inadequent training provided.
Professional and productive atmosphere
Operations Lead (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 22, 2013
Lender Processing Services is a fast pace environment with knowledgable upper management, in which provides a steady and functional work environment. The skills I've learned have help me to grow in so many areas such as better communication with customers, understanding client regulations and procedures, managing a team and so much more. The hardest part of the job may be the constant change within the company due to client or upper management request, but I find this to be motivating.
fun job
Code Violation Tech (Former Employee), Westminster, COAugust 15, 2013
You will learn something new every day. As for my co workers, they are a pleasure and real easy to work with.
Wonderful Company to work for
Sr.Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee), Irvine, CAAugust 14, 2013
Lender Processing Services (LPS) is a wonderful company to work for, Management is always supportive, have an excellent team,
Productive workplace
Developer, Business Analytics (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 12, 2013
I'm a developer for LPS. I write and update reports daily using SQL and Crystal Reports and depoly reports to Business Objects through weekly Change Controls.
One of the best places to work
IT- Business Analysis I (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 11, 2013
Please refer to my resume. The people are very professional and kind. I love that there is a Gym / personal trainer and cafeteria on site too.
Fast paced environment
Document Retrieval Specialist/Team Lead (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 6, 2013
Pros: 401k
Cons: not getting raises on a regular basis
A typical day at work for me is to arrive on time, log into my system, and put my head down and focus on the task at hand. If any other associates needed assistance, I would assist with resolving their issues.
I learned a lot at this company. For instance, how to import and export documents, create and enter information on spreadsheets, toggling from different systems, and the confidence to speak with Lawyers, Clients, and others.
The hardest part of the job was not being recognized or rewarded for your hard work and dedication.
The most enjoyable part of the job, was the relationships I established with other employees.
Good experience
HRIS Specialist (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 3, 2013
Pros: benefits and wellness opportunities
Cons: unstable future
Good overall experience, but future of company is unstable due to merger.
Could be good place to work
Property Preservation Specialist (Current Employee), Solon, OHJuly 30, 2013
Pros: health benifits, 401k, knowledge
Cons: micromanaged to a fault. poor organizational skills
The job is fun. You learn a lot about property preservation. However, it is very mismanaged, and unorganized.

About Lender Processing Services

Lender Processing Services, Inc. (LPS) is the leading provider of mortgage and consumer loan processing services, mortgage settlement – Read more

Lender Processing Services Salaries