Lending Club Employee Reviews

Telecommuting
Compliance Associate (Former Employee), HomeApril 11, 2014
I appreciated and enjoyed the opportunity of contributing to the growth of the company, albeit remotely.
Summary
Summary (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAMarch 24, 2014
Not Applicable, summary of qualifications.Not Applicable, summary of qualifications.
$50
Front End Developer (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CAFebruary 19, 2014
UI Developer

Fantastic learning experience with an opportunity for growth
Credit Specialist - Risk Analyst and Underwriter (Former Employee), San Francisco, CANovember 18, 2013
In my three plus months as Lending Club I met some of the hardest working people I have ever had the pleasure to meet. I was able to learn the loan process and the vast details of underwriting loans in an environment where co-workers are not only friends but there as a fantastic resource to learn from and grow quickly.

I truly enjoyed my short time at Lending Club; however, I had to make the decision to move back home to care for my father fulltime who had suffered from a stroke. With insurance difficulties we were not able to place him in a fulltime care facility right away. As a family we have since been able to resolve the issue and I am happy to say that he is receiving excellent fulltime care in Monterey, CA. I am now dedicated to resuming my career without interruption.
Headquarters