Lending Club Employee Reviews in United States

CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 2, 2016
Making and recving calls daily
Great management
Great co-worker/helpful
No hard parts that I couldnt solve on my own
Co-worker, manager,giving great customer serives after each call
Pros
BOUNS
Cons
NO OVERTIME
Fun work place
Member Support Representative (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 29, 2016
A typical day in the Member Support role consisted of handling 80-100 calls per day. The inquiries consisted of tasks such as answering borrowers common questions, resetting passwords and creating cases using Salesforce. The company made sure to take care of their employees by providing a well stocked kitchen, massages and even a barista within the Member Support department.
Pros
Well stocked kitchen, arcade and free massages
Cons
Adherence!
Great start-up culture
Fraud/Credit Underwriter (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 20, 2016
Lending Club has an excellent start-up culture and promotes work-life balance. On the other hand, they strive too hard on creating this image, and push unnecessary tasks in order to promote a false sense of upward movement and care.
Great
Senior BI/ETL Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 6, 2016
Company is medium sized but is run like a startup with lots of flexibitlity. It can use little more balance in management
productive and fun place with ping pong
Collections Specialist, NCI (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 5, 2016
productive and fun with awesome staff and managers, easy work day the day usually flows really well I learned a lot from the people around me on ways to improve talking to customers and being able to be sure to get payments , management is well they do what there told from their headquarters, my co-workers make my day go by faster they always make me laugh and there always super helpful, hardest part of the job is trying to remain calm in situations on a call due to the fact everybody is going thru something really bad but as the specialist I want to make that customer feel good and make sure they stay up to date with their payments, the most enjoyable part is my lunch break and 2 15 min breaks those are nice .
Pros
contest for bonus
Cons
Fun and busy place to work
Loan Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 20, 2016
Lots of challenges within work place. Also a lot of perks to take advantage of. Loved working for Lending Club. The management and the team makes the job special.
Pros
Fun place to work. Lots of team building trips
Cons
Company is fast growing with a lot of changes in positions
Fast growing company.
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 15, 2016
A typical day consisted of gathering requirements, documentation, meetings with team-members, analyzing existing salesforce platform, coming up with use case scenarios, etc.
Great workplace, ecellent room for growth
Senior Credit Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CASeptember 20, 2015
I would oversee a team of representatives, while also achieving my goals. I learned how to connect with customers on a more personal level while conducting business.The management was great, kept you informed on how you're doing and whats in your future.The hardest part of the job was my commute I commuted 4 hours a day on average. I loved my co-workers,the atmosphere and the overall mission of the company.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Distance
Lending Club is a young and energetic company.
Credit Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 15, 2014
I like to work at this company. Even though they are young company, they have Discipline. Everybody work together just like family.
$50
Front End Developer (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAFebruary 19, 2014
UI Developer

Fantastic learning experience with an opportunity for growth
Credit Specialist - Risk Analyst and Underwriter (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 18, 2013
In my three plus months as Lending Club I met some of the hardest working people I have ever had the pleasure to meet. I was able to learn the loan process and the vast details of underwriting loans in an environment where co-workers are not only friends but there as a fantastic resource to learn from and grow quickly.

I truly enjoyed my short time at Lending Club; however, I had to make the decision to move back home to care for my father fulltime who had suffered from a stroke. With insurance difficulties we were not able to place him in a fulltime care facility right away. As a family we have since been able to resolve the issue and I am happy to say that he is receiving excellent fulltime care in Monterey, CA. I am now dedicated to resuming my career without interruption.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lending Club. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3