Lendlease Employee Reviews

Insight Global Contractor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 18, 2018
Relaxes environment, moderate work load, friendly people. Supporting users from other countries is enjoyable, funny, and sometimes refreshing and educational.
Pros
friendly people
Cons
shift hours
Great learning experience
Service Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 16, 2018
As long as you do your work there is no need to worry while working here. Everyone is knowledgeable and helpful. Wouldn't hesitate working for them in the future.
Forward thinking
Sourcing Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 11, 2018
A forward thinking, global organization who's vision is to create the best places to work and live.

The organization provides a wide variety of opportunities for growth, and deploys a robust system for employees to own their development.
Pros
Salary, healthcare, experiential opportunities for growth
Great people to work with
Gate guard/ Laborer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 9, 2018
Gate guard was not a hard task but important to the daily operation.
Rotated with other guards / laborers to cut grass, area clean up and various other maintenance tasks. Great supervisors.
Pros
Great company and benifits
Cons
Construction work. Project complete means job ended.
Exciting Place to work
Senior ETL Developer /Data Specialist (AMER) (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 9, 2018
Truly an international company where teams across world & believe in company's motto "To Create Best Places". Promotes a good Job work / life balance .
Attorney (Former Employee) –  FloridaFebruary 5, 2018
Good place to work; Good colleagues; Good pay; Safety conscious; Flexible workplace environment; Good benefits; Global company; Different business lines.
Company with a Family Atmosphere
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 2, 2018
Lendlease has some great employees and everybody is very friendly and helpful at the local level. I do find it tougher to work with other regions in the company which can be discouraging at times. Also, where I was situated in Americas there was no career advancement possibilities. I was given free reign to lead certain projects by my manager which definitely advanced my skill set. I left the company for future growth opportunities. I like that the atmosphere is laid back and the company as a whole tries to foster a work life balance even though not everybody has the chance to work from home on a continual basis. I definitely would recommend this company to future employees with the caveat that advancement might be limited depending where you are woking.
Pros
Family Atmosphere, Free reign to learn new skills
Cons
Company direction not clearly stated to the employee, limited growth opportunities
Environment of constant change
Various Positions Held (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 1, 2018
Company is always striving for improvement, so there can be change burn out. Often group deadlines are imposed that don't take into account regional activities, which can be frustrating, but are part of being a global organization.

Very safety conscious and does a lot to foster a diverse and inclusive culture. All in all, a great company with strong focus on values, ethics, innovation and people.

Lendlease creates the best places - iconic, sustainably built projects, employees can be proud of.
Pros
Great employee-oriented activities and offerings for flexibility, employee development, professional growth and personal wellbeing
Cons
Potential for change burnout
A global construction management co. involved with over 200 projects.
Junior Project Accountant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 31, 2018
My first experience as a full time employee within a highly corporate, large-scale company exuding a tense and "not-the-most" friendly work environment. My main responsibility was recording and maintaining an organized timekeeping log comparing the Superintendents Yellow Book records with the hours of each worker (roughly 15 - 150 employees depending on particular project).
Pros
Lunch breaks, great benefits
Cons
Hard getting acquainted with the veteran employees, making certain days too uncomfortable
Good company to work for
Gate Guard (Former Employee) –  Fort Drum, NYDecember 13, 2017
Good company good management I was not there too Long only about 5 months due to me relocating but I really liked the people I worked with and the company itself
Very fast paced and professional workplace
Senior Accountant/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TexasDecember 5, 2017
A typical day at work consisted of several meetings and phone calls. Also the preparation of several reports and accounting tasks. The hardest part of the job was meeting the numerous deadlines. The most enjoyable part of the job was being part of a very professional team.
Pros
Benefits package
Cons
Long work hours.
It was were I had learned alot in construction project management.
Office Engineer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 27, 2017
This is where I learned construction field management were my daily routine was jobsite visit to the construction site with the construction manager to go over construction progress. The hardest part of my job was processing pay applications that included reviewing for contract compliance documents.

This company valued their employees by providing on the job training and aide in the position advancement of their employees.
Pros
project bonus
Cons
overtime on weekends
Best company I ever worked for
Project Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bonita Springs, FLOctober 19, 2017
They know how to treat there employees, and take care of them. If they ever had another job in SW Florida area I would work for them again. Was taught how to use Pro-log, and other programs, to get the job done.
Pros
Great leadership
Cons
Nothing that I can think of
Good place to learn and develop
Finance Intern, Accounting Department (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 11, 2017
There's always something new to learn and everyone is willing to teach you. You share information and talents. Everyone is friendly and willing to help.
Not a good company at all.
Regional Compass Ambassador, Americas (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 4, 2017
Not a good company at all. The office is very "cliquey". It lacks diversity although it says it's highly diverse (lies). It's an uncomfortable environment- very racist toward people of color.
Cons
Not a good company at all.
productive and relaxing
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Fort Knox, KYSeptember 26, 2017
monitoring traffic in and out of construction site
how to be responsible
was professional
must maintain a safe workplace
outdoor weather conditions
meeting people
Construction company
Assistant MEP (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 25, 2017
A typical day at ll was approximately 12+ days. Learning and challenges are a daily occurrence. Managing trades and the daily scope was never an issue. Planning in advance made the work culture less stressful. Having too many chiefs in one place made the job extremely difficult. The most enjoyable part of the job was accomplishing set goals with the help of the trades under your management.
Pros
Knowledge growth
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO COO (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 16, 2017
The culture at Lendlease has been well thought out and all employees live and breathe the culture. It is an employer that has appreciated my knowledge, expertise and me as an individual. Health and Wellbeing are stressed as two very important characteristics for all employees and the company is very helpful in assisting employees to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Pros
Free fruit daily, trail mix, breakfast
Cons
Open work atmosphere is not the best for all employees
They try to be a good company to work for
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 6, 2017
It's always better if you're friends with the right people. Opportunities are posted but the decision is already made on who will get the job. Like many companies, your value is higher if you are not a current employee of the company.
Growing Pains
Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 4, 2017
2019 will be the year. They will make it or break it. They are experiencing many growing pains, across the whole range of departments. They need to replace some of the management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lendlease. Our community is ready to answer.