Lennar Corporation Employee Reviews

Average
Closing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJanuary 15, 2018
Average workplace, but not many opportunities for advancement after years of service. Would be better if there was more focus on loyal employees rather than promoting new associates
BuildPro Systems Manager (Former Employee) –  Hoffman Estates, ILJanuary 12, 2018
Lennar was a great place to work. I was able to advance in my position by attending training in order to learn a computer application in order to take over the BuildPro Production for the company.

Unfortunately, Lennar had to lay everyone off in 2007 when the homebuilding industry collapsed. Lennar no longer exists in Hoffman Estates, IL.
stressful
Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJanuary 7, 2018
Very stressful and sub contractors lacking motivation to complete their work in a timely fashion creating extra workload for Superintendents and creating anxiety for homeowners
Competitive and enjoyable
New Home Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Denver Metro AreaJanuary 3, 2018
As a New Home Consultant your responsibilities are to help facilitate realistic expectations during the selection, building process. Also you are a liaison between the Customer and the Company. Insuring the the best result for both.
Great Place to Work
Customer Service Manager (CSM) (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CADecember 14, 2017
Large company with allot of security. Great team of people who are eager to help when needed. nothing else really to say. I enjoyed my time there.....
New Home Consultant (Former Employee) –  Rockaway, NJDecember 13, 2017
Developed marketing and sales plans for new communities that sold out prior to projected date.
➢ Overcame market shifts by researching consumers objections, doing comparative analysis and create marketing
strategies to educate buyers by minimizing negatives while emphasizing the unique selling propositions.
➢ Plan and execute sales events and marketing campaigns to attract the targeted consumer demographic.
➢ Guide buyers through selection of upgrades and options to suit their needs and tastes.
➢ Developed and cultivated relationships with outside brokers and relocation firms which resulted in a 50% increase
A nice place to work
Director of multimedia productions (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 12, 2017
It is a nice place to work. A family oriented company, the associates are very friendly and helpful. I would recommend working for Lennar if you can handle the stress properly
Chaos!
Benefits Administrator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 4, 2017
Too many systems; dont connect with each other. Poor communication.Lots of confusion; no one knows where to find people; no directory IT help desk was awesome.
Division Manager- Spacecoast Division (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 3, 2017
Salarly was above normal. Management was always helpful if you had a problem. Employee and Family gatherings. Employees gathering once a month. Continuing Education was applauded.
Pros
Salary was great
Cons
Long drive to office
Provides continuous coaching
New Home Sales Associate - Lead (Former Employee) –  Corona, CANovember 22, 2017
Effectively communicates expectations, Shares ideas and techniques, Is continuously experimenting to drive sales, Is very innovative under adverse conditions, Promotes a learning culture
Pros
excellent compensation and benefits
Cons
difficult to utilize earned time off, extremely inflexible
I been with Lennar for several years, yes we work hard but we are all working for the same goal as a family and team!
New Home Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 21, 2017
Straight out of high school and as a part time job I worked for a builder developer. I was given the opportunity to grow with the company because of hard work and dedication. Truly content and excelling I believed I would retire there. Unfortunately, after the down turn of the market in SF in 2009 I was left unemployed. In my heart I thought I would never find a company I respected and loved to work for as much as I had previously... I LOVE LENNAR, management is amazing.. we all work towards the same goal giving 150% of what we can!
Pros
Many
Churn and Burn
Land Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 16, 2017
They eat you up and spit you out. Yelling, screaming and poor compensation are just daily life at Lennar. I would not go back there to work for my previous manager.
Great People, Great Culture
Office Manager & Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CANovember 8, 2017
People can change an entire workplace. I love this job along with everyone i work with. I have made some great friends, i have learned a lot and been able to advance within the company.
I enjoyed working with managers and coworkers and the critical thinking aspect of the job
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 1, 2017
I enjoyed working with the managers and coworkers at Lennar.
I liked the critical thinking and the social skills necessary for this job.
The trades Lennar uses can be tough to deal with as well as some of the homeowners.
Pros
Critical thinking. Friendly and helpful employees.
Cons
Stress level. Dealing with tough homeowners. Dealing with some of the vendors and trades.
Lennar was a great place to work.
Construction Manager Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 31, 2017
Lennar was my first job out of college and I gained so much experience hands on and through training in mentoring they provided. They truly function as a team to get the job done.
productivity
Director of Customer Relations (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 29, 2017
You can never over produce. it is always expected to over achieve. The amount of hours to do your job effectively is too much. The job interferes with your work/life balance.
Construction Manager (Former Employee) –  Cypress, TXOctober 25, 2017
Fast-paced, stressful job that revloves around publicly traded dividends and in-house surveys. Good benefits with available PTO, however not a lot of time to use it.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Not much room for advancement
Good Place to work
National Estimator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 24, 2017
Really good place to work. They are good examples of taking care of their employees. I had to have time away for the birth of my child and Lennar was so very accommodating. Always friendly people and great management.
Pros
Great structured environment.
Cons
n/a
Great company to work for
New Home Consultant, Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLOctober 20, 2017
I worked between 2003 and 2007 I was laid off during the market crash. I was the best job I have ever had! I worked hard, learned so much and enjoyed the company of my co-workers. I was quickly promoted from sales agent to sales manager, was able to develop my roll as an Area Sales Manager. Great benefits and work life.
Pros
benefits, co-workers
Cons
Can be demanding, long hours
Lennar Work Environment
Sales Associte (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 16, 2017
Lennar provides a wonderful product and a terrific opportunity to make a lot of money. There are no typical days so the unpredictability adds excitement to the job. The most difficult thing in this job is staying focused and productive when business is slow. When there are plenty of customers it is energizing. When you make a sale and see customer excitement, it is very gratifying.
Pros
Unlimited monetary opportunity
Cons
Working long hours 6 days a week.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lennar Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.