Lennox Industries

Lennox Industries Employee Reviews

Friendly work environment with on-site workout facility, and cafeteria
Credit Analyst I / Administrative Support II (Former Employee), Richardson, TXMarch 3, 2015
Pros: stable international company, profitable, benefits
Cons: seasons determine profitability in a/c & heating industry
Enjoyable work environment. Offered Employee Corporate Challenge, Health Awareness Program and Company Holiday Events.
As Credit Analyst 1, review process with a "hands-on" manager, friendly co-workers with common interests.
Most enjoyable part of my job was multi-tasking with various duties in department, supporting my co-workers, and making new friendships due to my job duties and responsibilities creating contacts with many different departments.
Hardest part of my job was not having "back-up" employee when I went on vacation or sick.
Made you feel like family
Administrative - Technical Training (Former Employee), richardsonOctober 31, 2014
• Placed office supply orders, and placed catering orders
• Schedule and setup physical classrooms
• Ship packages (marketing materials or class certificates)
• Assist with presentations or classroom activities
• Work on invoices/Prodagio
• Take incoming 1-800 calls (primarily early in the morning, 3rd person in rotation)
• Troubleshoot online Learning Management System (IT) issues
• Answer calls regarding; billing/credit questions, classes and products
• Place warm – cold sales calls with dealers
• Monitor and report on team sales efforts
• Email marketing announcements and support to TMs and DMs
• Design, and distribute marketing and learning materials for dealers, class forums and internal employees
Good pay, grow expected
Territory Manager (Current Employee), Midwest/SouthAugust 28, 2014
Pros: good pay, lots of flexibility, autonomy
Cons: constant growth expected
This is a very good place to work. In my market it has been difficult to grow at the level they expect. You will likely have a very good year every 3 or 4 years, but on off years you won't hit plan and will miss some bonuses. However, even in off years you will likely make a strong wage.
The benefits are outstanding: great health insurance, an excellent 401(k) program, stock purchase plan, FSA, etc.
Fast pace environment
Buyer I (Current Employee), Richardson, TXAugust 12, 2014
Initially work in Lennox to support the project, the manager and the team that I was working with was very helpful and are good team players. As a contractor, the environment is a good experience for someone trying to grow in the supply chain industry.
it was very busy
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Stuttgart, ARMay 28, 2014
Pros: kept busy
Cons: kept busy
get all of my parts together and assemble the harness count for what ever harness I was required to build and have that amount ready in whatever length of time proviced
Lennox is a conservative company
Senior Manager (Current Employee), Richardson, TXApril 26, 2014
Pros: gym & cafeteria on site
Cons: very little women in leadership
In Lennox you will readily find employees with more than 20, 30, and 40 year tenure. They are conservative in their practices, but working to adapt to a changing work force.
Professional Sales Reps
Territory Manager, Retail Dealer Development (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 1, 2014
Lennox industries develops their territory managers into some of the best salespeople in the business. Lennox focuses on training the TM to assist the retail dealer growing sales.
World-Class manufacturing facility
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee), Stuttgart, ARMarch 13, 2014
Pros: great expierence
Cons: work schedule conflicted with my continuing education.
Great company where I learned real-world engineering and management solutions in a fast-paced,global environment.
Slow days
Shipping and Receiving Lead (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMarch 7, 2014
Pros: light work
Cons: no growth
This company is ok if you're a student. Slow days, and no growth within the company.
loved the job just alot for m e to handle at such a young age.
Line Floater,Assembly-B (Former Employee), Stuttgart, ARJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: outside all the time love being outside.
Got to work for a man who was like a father to me...................
busy
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Stuttgart, ARNovember 14, 2013
productive line of work. very reasonable time and paste. pays only 9.00 a hour.
Atmosphere was great
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXNovember 11, 2013
Assisted sales with calls from Peru, Mexico, Bahamas. Learned about the air-conditioning business. It was a small group so we always had one-on-one time. The hardest part was remembering the different dialects between countries. The most enjoyable was doing outings as a group and with our families during company outings.
Great company, great people
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Richardson, TXNovember 4, 2013
I really enjoyed working at Lennox. Everyone is very friendly.
I enjoyed working there
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Richardson, TXOctober 23, 2013
I enjoyed being the admin asst for the credit dept. I gained a lot of friends there.
Large Employer, pretty stable.
Production, Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Marshalltown, IAOctober 22, 2013
Pros: layoffs, your just a number.
Cons: decent benefits.
I believe Lennox will continue to move more jobs to Mexico. They have moved about 250 jobs 3 years ago. Now they are talking about that many again in the near future.
Great place to work.
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Stuttgart, ARAugust 14, 2013
Pros: safety lunches, ebit checks
Cons: short breaks, top out in 4 yrs, 3 personal days until you reach 5 years
Come in and clock in. Go to your work area and put on your safety guards and sign off on safety and check-off sheets. Start off running rush list parts and when finished run off your picklist. You have 2 breaks and a 30 minute lunch. At the end of the night, do a brief clean up and go clock out.
Professionally orientated
Quality Engineering Internship (Former Employee), Marshalltown, IAJuly 22, 2013
Pros: i was able to utilize skills that i had acquired in school.
Cons: their was a very short introduction time period to the job, but that was a good test my capabilities to adapt to a fast paced environment.
A typical day started a 5:00 am because of my hour commute to the facility. The review of previous day's activities and the nightly production report. Next review emails for daily assignments, go to 9:00 am huddle to discuss current issues. Time management was crucial in-order to accomplish daily schedule. Management was refreshing to work with and always maintained a very high level of professionalism. One of the most enjoyable parts of the job was the new product introduction and test runs on the assembly-lines, this created a very unique set of challenges to solve. Days could go late into the afternoon early evening, but I enjoyed the work.
Lennox is a very enjoyable place to work
Assembler (Former Employee), Stuttgart, ARJuly 12, 2013
I never had any problems working at lennox. I would always look for more work when I was finished with my job. My co-workers were really nice and easy to get along with.
Operating a Kitchen was a Life Dream until 2006
CHARGE BOARD OPERATOR OF HEAT PUMPS (Former Employee), Marshalltown, IAApril 10, 2013
I did what I used to love most serving customers a great meal. I cooked, prepped, and trained/supervised kitchen staff
Working at Lennox
Lacer/Expander (Former Employee), Stuttgart ARFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: 30 minute lunch break
This company is very national. You work in a factory that builds air conditioning units, indoor and outdoor. There customers were Home depot, Toys R Us, and other big companies.

About Lennox Industries

Lennox International makes sure the temperature is just right. The company makes climate control equipment such as heating, ventilation, – Read more

Lennox Industries Salaries