Lennox Industries Employee Reviews

Exciting job
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 26, 2017
learn on a daily basis, sales driven. asest group of employees to coach and to watch them grow into their own stores. Trained most employees in the Carolinas
Operator/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Marshalltown, IAJanuary 4, 2017
it was a nice comfortable place to work at. The jobs were not hard at all, just a little fast paced at times. I learned a lot from the products being made. Great people to work with.
Wonderful company to work for becuase of the people who work there.
Sales Associagte (Current Employee) –  New JerseyNovember 2, 2016
This is an outstanding quality company with excellent core values. This company strikes a great balance in professionalism and enjoyment at the same time.
Lennox industries
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GANovember 1, 2016
My job is wonderful , it's just the life balance is off.I've learn alot being employed here and love that staff,but by only having 2 people operating a store makes it difficult with my personal life with an unexpected Child sickness or personal sickness.
Pros
Pay good
Cons
Short staff
Loyal Customers
Territory Manager/Outside Sales (Former Employee) –  MichiganOctober 30, 2016
Great product, fair internal support. This Company survives well with a strong Dealer network and loyal Customers. Like large, global organizations, effective communication can be challenging.
Fast pace and competitive environment
Customer Service Specialist III (Current Employee) –  Rochardson, TXOctober 21, 2016
Waffle House was a great place to work. Privately owned equalled great stock and benefits. Fast pace and never close but worth the hours worked each week.
Pros
Stock, Healthcare, Salary
Cons
Balance of personal life
Amazing place if you are interested in heating and air conditioning.
Counter Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAOctober 9, 2016
As a counter sales associate, A typical day consist of a variety of tasks. Every store is a little different depending upon the manager's preference. From the opening to the close of the day, we process order acknowledgements and create deliveries. We solve some technical problems and maintain a professional relationship between dealers and customers.
Pros
Awesome manager's. Great co-workers. Over-all nice customers.
Cons
Must have a willingness to serve people and an eagerness to learn the industry.
productive fun good working environment
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Stuttgart, ARSeptember 26, 2016
It was a Nice Job the only problem was that I lived in pine bluff arkansas and lennox was in stuttgart arkansas. Where im from which is pine bluff we dont have many jb opportunities so relocation is a must
Pros
good work environment
Cons
had to travel to work
Good pay for the area at the time i was employed there.
ASSEMBLY AND FABRICATION MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Stuttgart, ARJuly 6, 2016
I loved the fast pace of the work, but management is left to be desired,great co-workers, my job became easy to me but I was trained I learned many skills.
Pros
the pay
Cons
the good ole boy complex.
unhappy
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Marshalltown, IAJune 13, 2016
my daily work is good I have learned many skills the management is poor there my co-workers are good the hardest part of my job is knowing if I am going to even have a job
Pros
no pros
Cons
a ton of cons so much so that i can not list them all
Good vision but poor execution
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJune 1, 2016
The company has a good reputation, as an innovator, in the HVAC industry - well deserved. The turn-over in middle management makes it difficult for many employees to gain valuable contacts and experience.
Spent 11 years there and learned a great deal.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 2, 2016
I was able to learn many things involving the warehouse and production process and how to serve the customer's needs to ensure a quality product.
Pros
Great pay and benefits.
Cons
Moved out of state
Always an Up but have to work for it.
Counter Sales (Current Employee) –  Broken Arrow, OKApril 19, 2016
Many are paid very well, but difficult to get advancement unless you know someone or fight very hard for it unless you know the right people within the company!
Pros
Opportunites
Cons
Very difficult to advance
good place to work in a small town setting
Production Coach (Former Employee) –  Stuttgart, ARFebruary 9, 2016
Lennox was a good place to work with reasonable work/life balance. The compensation and benefits were very good. Management did a good job of running the business. They were not very receptive to new ideas or employees coming in from outside the organization.
Pros
good work/life balance
Cons
had to take all vacation at one time
Fun Place to work with Phenomenal people
Operation & Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC Savannah, GAJanuary 14, 2016
I worked at Lennox for over a year. first as a graduate sales student and then as an operation and sales manager.

if willing to relocate there is endless opportunity to progress and move up in the company.

My reason for leaving was to follow a dream that I was not going to allow to slip past me.
Pros
young top management
Cons
corporate
Very productive
Assembler/Heat Exchange/Build Motors (Former Employee) –  Stuttgart, ARJanuary 4, 2016
I enjoyed working at Lennox. My coworkers were very skilled at what they did and very fast paced and seemed very energetic. The most enjoyable part of the job was accomplishing the goal, which was to meet production. The hardest part was standing on my feet all day.
Pros
pay
Cons
short breaks and lazy beginners
Fun place to work with adorable co-workers
Accounts Receivable Clerk/Customer Serice (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXOctober 17, 2015
I learned how it feels to work with people that truly care about you not just at work but even after-hours. We balanced check bathes that went through the bank from our customers orders.
Company environment is very warm, welcoming and appealing.
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXOctober 3, 2015
The professionalism of upper management is outstanding. The floor plan is wonderful, as each person has his or her own private space to work productively without distraction.
Pros
Summer Activites
Cons
Employee Incentives
Fast paced, exciteable environment.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Stuttgart, AROctober 1, 2015
A typical day at work consists of supplying 5+ production lines and 6 support areas with purchase parts and dunnage removal, receiving trucks, managing POU suppliers, employees, SAP skills, training, and budget control. Other enjoyable aspects are writing CAPX's, Kaizen, ERS, Auditing, Risk Analysis, and material reliability.
Pros
Environment
Cons
Healthcare, advancement opportunities
typical factory work
Factory Worker (Current Employee) –  Marshalltown, IASeptember 15, 2015
a typical day in the factory is pretty much the same as the day before , learned lots of various work procedures. Like most work places the overall management is fair with of course a few not so much. the hardest part is the day in day out repetition, the best part is the interaction with some co workers who are enjoyable to be around.
Pros
some free lunches, pay and benefits some what average
Cons
healthcare not as good as when first started

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lennox Industries. Our community is ready to answer.

86%