Lennox Industries Employee Reviews

Fun Place to work with Phenomenal people
Operation & Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC Savannah, GAJanuary 14, 2016
I worked at Lennox for over a year. first as a graduate sales student and then as an operation and sales manager.

if willing to relocate there is endless opportunity to progress and move up in the company.

My reason for leaving was to follow a dream that I was not going to allow to slip past me.
Pros
young top management
Cons
corporate
Very productive
Assembler/Heat Exchange/Build Motors (Former Employee) –  Stuttgart, ARJanuary 4, 2016
I enjoyed working at Lennox. My coworkers were very skilled at what they did and very fast paced and seemed very energetic. The most enjoyable part of the job was accomplishing the goal, which was to meet production. The hardest part was standing on my feet all day.
Pros
pay
Cons
short breaks and lazy beginners
Fun place to work with adorable co-workers
Accounts Receivable Clerk/Customer Serice (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXOctober 17, 2015
I learned how it feels to work with people that truly care about you not just at work but even after-hours. We balanced check bathes that went through the bank from our customers orders.
Company environment is very warm, welcoming and appealing.
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXOctober 3, 2015
The professionalism of upper management is outstanding. The floor plan is wonderful, as each person has his or her own private space to work productively without distraction.
Pros
Summer Activites
Cons
Employee Incentives
Fast paced, exciteable environment.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Stuttgart, AROctober 1, 2015
A typical day at work consists of supplying 5+ production lines and 6 support areas with purchase parts and dunnage removal, receiving trucks, managing POU suppliers, employees, SAP skills, training, and budget control. Other enjoyable aspects are writing CAPX's, Kaizen, ERS, Auditing, Risk Analysis, and material reliability.
Pros
Environment
Cons
Healthcare, advancement opportunities
typical factory work
Factory Worker (Current Employee) –  Marshalltown, IASeptember 15, 2015
a typical day in the factory is pretty much the same as the day before , learned lots of various work procedures. Like most work places the overall management is fair with of course a few not so much. the hardest part is the day in day out repetition, the best part is the interaction with some co workers who are enjoyable to be around.
Pros
some free lunches, pay and benefits some what average
Cons
healthcare not as good as when first started
High quantity production facility experience
Quality Intern (Former Employee) –  Marshalltown, IAJuly 20, 2015
As a quality intern I had experience with a variety of HVAC production systems and continuous improvement projects. This work experience helps compliment my degree.
Good company to work for and with.
Health Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Marshalltown, IAJune 30, 2015
Lennox is a company that cares for its employees. They are fair and impartial in their judgments and policies. Work atmosphere is business with a casual turn. In the nursing office we triage employee injuries as needed. Work within the OSHA guidelines. FMLA paperwork starts within this office. We were working with the OHM system of charting and now are using the Intelex system. This is a system of safety and nursing working together. As a department of only 4- 2 nurses and 2 safety persons we do work quite closely in trying to prevent injury and creating a safe environment for all. This is probably the point I have taken most to heart and learned the most from. Safety and nursing are not always cohesive but they HAVE to work together to be an effective unit. Sometimes difficult on all sides. We have learned that to work together we have to remember that we are all human with idiosyncrasies. I do enjoy working at Lennox. Working with the people is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Working with people who care
Cons
People do not always want to hear what we are saying regarding work related injuries.
Respectable Company
Warranty Specialist III (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TX.May 30, 2015
The executives really do care about their workers. There is a lot of work and they are charismatic and diligent in handling your professional needs.
Too focused on market share and lost touch with core customers
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 23, 2015
Company had strong reputation for loyalty to core customers with strong support until they went public. Once that happened, focus shifted to gaining market share, often at expense of existing customers.
Pros
Fair comp plan and allowed autonomy
Cons
Overly focused on adding new customers at expense of existing customers

Want to know more about Lennox Industries?

Ask a question
line life
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Stuttgart, ARMarch 18, 2015
Management is great. I would like to make more money doing less work. The coworkers work together pretty well. nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Friendly work environment with on-site workout facility, and cafeteria
Credit Analyst I / Administrative Support II (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXMarch 3, 2015
Enjoyable work environment. Offered Employee Corporate Challenge, Health Awareness Program and Company Holiday Events.
As Credit Analyst 1, review process with a "hands-on" manager, friendly co-workers with common interests.
Most enjoyable part of my job was multi-tasking with various duties in department, supporting my co-workers, and making new friendships due to my job duties and responsibilities creating contacts with many different departments.
Hardest part of my job was not having "back-up" employee when I went on vacation or sick.
Pros
stable international company, profitable, benefits
Cons
seasons determine profitability in a/c & heating industry
Made you feel like family
Administrative - Technical Training (Former Employee) –  richardsonOctober 31, 2014
• Placed office supply orders, and placed catering orders
• Schedule and setup physical classrooms
• Ship packages (marketing materials or class certificates)
• Assist with presentations or classroom activities
• Work on invoices/Prodagio
• Take incoming 1-800 calls (primarily early in the morning, 3rd person in rotation)
• Troubleshoot online Learning Management System (IT) issues
• Answer calls regarding; billing/credit questions, classes and products
• Place warm – cold sales calls with dealers
• Monitor and report on team sales efforts
• Email marketing announcements and support to TMs and DMs
• Design, and distribute marketing and learning materials for dealers, class forums and internal employees
Good pay, grow expected
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Midwest/SouthAugust 28, 2014
This is a very good place to work. In my market it has been difficult to grow at the level they expect. You will likely have a very good year every 3 or 4 years, but on off years you won't hit plan and will miss some bonuses. However, even in off years you will likely make a strong wage.
The benefits are outstanding: great health insurance, an excellent 401(k) program, stock purchase plan, FSA, etc.
Pros
good pay, lots of flexibility, autonomy
Cons
constant growth expected
Fast pace environment
Buyer I (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXAugust 12, 2014
Initially work in Lennox to support the project, the manager and the team that I was working with was very helpful and are good team players. As a contractor, the environment is a good experience for someone trying to grow in the supply chain industry.
it was very busy
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Stuttgart, ARMay 28, 2014
get all of my parts together and assemble the harness count for what ever harness I was required to build and have that amount ready in whatever length of time proviced
Pros
kept busy
Cons
kept busy
Lennox is a conservative company
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXApril 26, 2014
In Lennox you will readily find employees with more than 20, 30, and 40 year tenure. They are conservative in their practices, but working to adapt to a changing work force.
Pros
gym & cafeteria on site
Cons
very little women in leadership
Professional Sales Reps
Territory Manager, Retail Dealer Development (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 1, 2014
Lennox industries develops their territory managers into some of the best salespeople in the business. Lennox focuses on training the TM to assist the retail dealer growing sales.
World-Class manufacturing facility
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Stuttgart, ARMarch 13, 2014
Great company where I learned real-world engineering and management solutions in a fast-paced,global environment.
Pros
great expierence
Cons
work schedule conflicted with my continuing education.
Slow days
Shipping and Receiving Lead (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 7, 2014
This company is ok if you're a student. Slow days, and no growth within the company.
Pros
light work
Cons
no growth