Lennox International Employee Reviews

great place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Stuttgart, ARSeptember 20, 2017
very fast pasted but a great place to work i will go back there one day soon you are payed for what you do and the benefit are out of this world i cant wait to get back to making that money
working at lennox
Assembly line worker (Former Employee) –  Pine Bluff, ARSeptember 14, 2017
work wasn't horrible yet the pay was extremely horrible for the work i did. Start the day off with a brief meeting and then we got to work. I would make sure i had all my tools and the materials needed to start my day.
Pros
got paid every week
Cons
short breaks and low pay
Good
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GASeptember 1, 2017
A great place to work. Plenty of opportunities to learn all types of equipment and also experience working in different departments. Every co worker I have encountered are friendly.
Good company
Brand/ Product Management Lead (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXAugust 30, 2017
Good company to work for as they provide good opportunities to grow your career. Will keep one busy with challenging projects and deadlines that are considerate to the amount of work involved.
Good place to work but with very old school hierarchy
Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXAugust 27, 2017
Pros: Job security, good (but not great) pay, nice coworkers, decent food in the cafeteria, good gym, career training, benefits.

Cons: Some middle managers will not give the time of day to lower level coworkers, too much hierarchy, low level workers are not included in decision making and strategy, contractors are promised full time jobs that never come, very few women at higher levels of administration. Residential building is very old, carpet is bad, cubicles are from the 80s. Admin promises to update but doesn't comply.
decent company
Inventory Lead/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAAugust 13, 2017
it was an overall decent company to work for until the end of my time being there the work & my associates started getting difficult to work for. Race became a be part..
Pros
paid time off
Cons
associates, racial tension
Impressive package/ Unimpressive Reality
Strategic Sourcing Analyst (Transportation) (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXAugust 1, 2017
Lennox is a successful company with a written mission statement and culture that do not align with what is presented to its employees. Continued growth is based on preference NOT performance.
Pros
Competitive Salary
Cons
Less than favorable management practices
Growth
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXJuly 31, 2017
Great company, excellent outlook, and great culture to nurture your skills and grow. Lennox provides a lot of great resources for its employees to develop sought after skills that are marketable in multiple industries.
Pros
Great environment, solid pay/benefits, never a dull moment
Cons
Honestly, none to speak of!
its okay great start for experience.
Master Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXJuly 31, 2017
Lennox is a great place for older people of 40plus. This company wants growth but the people here likes things to be the same. They barely hire contractor they want you to work like a real employee but not pay you like one.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
No benefits
Nice place to begin your career
Firmware Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJuly 27, 2017
Good work life balance. Great technology and challenging domain to work. I am working on the HVAC domain which involves Black Box device testing and creating test cases for the same. Learnt various control algorithms like damper, economizer, power exhaust and smoke.
Love Lennox
Consumer Affairs Representative (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXJuly 12, 2017
I love the culture at Lennox. It is laid back and self paced. They like working with younger generations and they help you get around the company to learn different aspects.
Pros
Cafe and gym on site!
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Laid back but get a lot of work done
Acquisition Analyst (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 6, 2017
It is a very good place to work. The Partner is very good at making you fell like you the most important employee. They really care about you being happy. You have to like where you work and they make it easy.
good company
Team Lead/production specialist (Former Employee) –  Eastvale, CAJuly 5, 2017
great environment to work in this company has lots of opportunities in many different categories of the warehousing field and even traveling is one of them
Pros
good environment
Cons
hot in summer
Household name
Sr. I.T Analyst (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJune 26, 2017
Well established company with many locations around the world. Great training and many resources as well as great leadership and co-workers. Many contributions to the community.
Pros
Many company activities
Cons
Security management needs better organization
Politics
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXJune 15, 2017
Typical day is stressful, management is OK but heavily involved in politics. (management varies by personality). Work life balance is important but in my department is normal.
Pros
over all relaxed
benefits
Business Analyst (former employee)
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJune 6, 2017
This company has two buildings one residential and one commercial.

Residential area HR are very racist. They hire based on which country you are from not what you know but who you know. If you are American you will be fine working for lennox residential, but if you are from different country or religion you will have hard time moving up or they will find ways to fire you. Problem is HR are very racist, I have seen people with very little experience move up and people with experience are never offered job because they are not white.

Commerical area is okay if you are foreigner or not american, not white color you will be fine.

You can see how many foreign leave the residential area and what is the reason? This is not right, but HR can do anything they want.
Pros
Life balance
Cons
Very Racist
Lennox is a very difficult company to work for
Sr. Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJune 5, 2017
No work life balance, terrible management, practices discrimination, hires based on race and gender instead of qualifications, racists throughout the company, no advancement opportunities, no training. Do not go to work for Lennox if you want to move forward in your career. I feel like I wasted the last six years of my life and career there, my stress levels were sky high, always nervous of when I would be next to go. Going to prison would have advanced my career more than this place.
Pros
Cons
Just about everything except location
Official response from Lennox International
June 12, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback.

We are sorry to learn about your unpleasant experience. Our goal is for all LII employees to feel valued and respected, regardless of their background. In addition, we have zero tolerance for behaviors that are discriminatory based on age, sex, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, and/or race.

We would love the opportunity to further address your concerns. Feel free to contact us at diversity@lennoxintl.com.

Great compensation package
Regional Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 1, 2017
Opportunity for advancement and the ability to be compensated above the average Account Manager role is a nice advantage. They provide you with the freedom to make local decisions and take care of the customers quickly.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Product Quality / Logistics
Very nice workplace . Nice group of colleagues .
Tax Specialist / Accountant Support (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TX 75080May 28, 2017
They could pour more into the employees . Advancement is selective . The best person is not always chosen to lead . The best part about Lennox is job security but you may get stuck in one position .
Pros
Workout facility, nice cafeteria, beautiful pond .
Cons
health insurance is high, micro management
productive
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Stuttgart, ARMay 25, 2017
It is a good workplace its just not where my heart is at. I love working with the elderly people that is where my passion is at. My passion is helping people.
Pros
learn new things
Cons
short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lennox International. Our community is ready to answer.