Lennox International Employee Reviews in United States

Great company
Sales Administrator (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXApril 20, 2016
Love the culture of the company. They take care of their employees and appreciate the hard work done. Good opportunities.
Great Opportunity
Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 19, 2016
Lennox National Account Services is a very fast paced business with great growth potential. There is tremendous opportunity if you are willing to work hard. I have seen the company operate in a very ethical manner over and over again. They always try to do the right thing. The work is demanding but if you are someone that thrives on challenges then the rewards can be great as well. Working for Lennox has been a great choice for me and my Family.
Pros
Benefits, Income Potential
Big company finances with small company feel.
HVAC Technician (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VAApril 3, 2016
Work with this company was good and stress at a minimum. Overtime was plentiful and coworkers were friendly and knowledgeable.
Productive and great place to learn new skille
IT Educational Services Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXMarch 13, 2016
Lennox is on point with recognizing their employees on a consistent basis. I have met some very friendly people who are truly inspiring.
Pros
work shift
Cons
distance from other big businesses
Not recommended
Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 2, 2016
Management lacks a clear vision except in profit motivation. Lack of support by upper mgmt. makes daily tasks unrewarding. Some good people there but generally most people just trying to a pay check and keep out of trouble. Moving jobs out of the country.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Lack of support from management
Productive but not a great place to work
machine operator 1 (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJanuary 18, 2016
I wouldn't advise no one to work on this shift. Buddy Buddy, and favortism at its best. Do not work in sheet metal on 3rd. It's pays okay, but the mental stress is not worth it. I've seen co workers have mental breakdowns on this shift, and had to be transported to the hospital. I repeat Do Not work in sheet metal
Pros
Good pay
Cons
supervisor and leadership sucks
produtive workplace
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Marshalltown, IAJanuary 15, 2016
everyone got along. everything was organized as far as the ware house and the employees. we had no down time unless we was on break. i liked the hours we got monday through friday and weekend were optional unless called mantitory
Challenging but rewarding work
Director, Human Resources, North America (Current Employee) –  Stone Mountain, GADecember 9, 2015
Lennox is a high performance, high demand workplace. High performers are recognized and rewarded with advancement opportunities and competitive compensation.

Lennox has a high number of long-term employees who stay with the company because it has a great culture and excellent stability and performance.
Pros
Recognition for good work
Cons
Work demands make personal life a challenge
This is not a good place to work
area sales manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 1, 2015
I'm so mad for wasting my time with this unfair company. You have to be in one of the family's to get a promotion. Also if your manager don't like you no raise for you. They also reward bad work, also they put people in management that have no people skills. So keep looking you don't want to work here.
Pros
Cons
Not a good place to work
Promise of job that is no job manager use my vacation hours for tow weeks off so I can get paid, also stilling my travel hours
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort LauderdaleOctober 17, 2015
A typical work day is finding out at 7:30AM the night before where you will be going from your manager by a email. God forbid that something goes wrong with a unit on a 25 unit roof after the pm is done. Constant calls from the manager asking why the pm hasn't been completed after you have spent 2 hours driving to the location, 45 minutes hand lifting boxes of filter and equipment up onto a roof.
A typical pm for a large client with multiple roof top units (anywhere from 15-25 units) typically takes 5-6 hours, if no repairs are needed.. That is not counting travel time, which averages 2 hour and one half hours (one way!)
The constant being put down by the manager is not worth the job. The promises of advancement and training are there all the time with no follow up about any of the opportunities. Management constantly gives confusing communication with the customers and upsets them. The techs have to take the brunt of the anger of the customer and try to smooth things over.
Regional techs (Super Techs as they call themselves) are constantly trying to find the smallest thing wrong and criticize the field techs, just to make themselves look good to the higher ups in the company.
If you are new to the HVAC world, stay clear of this company. You will be promised the world and then made to be a scapegoat when they want to get rid of someone because of their budget concerns.
This company has no idea how to treat decent people that just want to work and provide for their families.
If your sick or there is a non Lennox issue you have to deal with at home, be prepared to be criticized
  more... and questioned about it at length. Be prepared to work in the worst weather conditions (dangerous ones at that), and be prepared to be told your a "whimp" if the conditions are such that you feel you could be in a unsafe situation.
LENNOX IS NOT WORTH THE TIME AND OR ENERGY! KEEP LOOKING
Great industry to be in
Customer Service Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 1, 2015
Working in HVAC sales has been a great eye opener and it’s a wonderful industry to be in. There is nothing really bad to say, the experience has been great and I have been able to gain a lot of knowledge about this filed; such as system install training and other customer relations training.
Ethics
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Columbus,Ga.July 14, 2015
Worked there 16 years, just to get laid off from lack of work. Hired 2 people in my department to replace me. They are laying off good people, just to replace them with new people. They do not care about people. They are cleaning house. There is no job security. They make up bogus stuff, so they can write you up. I went on vacation and got wrote up when I came back for parts shortages. They constantly are beating you down for things that are not your fault. Management makes bad mistakes and blames the employees. They cheated me out of 3 days vacation.
Pros
This company was a good company, when it was Kysor Warren.
Cons
Can't think of anything good. You have to always watch your back.
A stressful job where the company tries to brainwash you into thinking that you are company property.
Commercial HVAC Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Morton, IL.July 10, 2015
If you value your sanity and wish to be able to spend time with your family and friends, stay away from Lennox! They are constantly bombarding you with rules and regulations and you have to follow them down to the molecule. They are always watching you and you have to constantly be looking over your shoulder, not only for management but for your co-workers that they turn into "moles".
Pros
No Pros
Cons
Only Cons
Worked to Death
Temporary Assembler (Former Employee) –  Marshalltown, IowaJune 3, 2015
I've been working at Lennox for one week now, and all I have to say that it is one of the worst jobs I've had. 6 day work weeks with 9 hour shifts every day are incredibly tiring and leaving me unable to have much of a social life. I would not suggest working here unless you truly need the money.
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
6 day work weeks, 9 hour shifts, need to be at perfect health or you dont deserve your job
terrible waste of time
service tech (Former Employee) –  txApril 29, 2015
Worked for six months with company. Terrible management. Was always walking on thin line of losing job when nothing done wrong. Roof sweeps with pathetic issues wanted written up. Ex. Gum on side walks. Visits from upper management who make you feel worthless. Worse job I ever had. Was let go and promised vacation hours I did not use. Had 50 hrs. Human resources told me I owed the company 12 hrs when I called to complain of not receiving compensation for vacation hours. No good people. Evil
Pros
Cons
all
Good company, limited growth opportunities
District Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  PA, OH, NYMarch 30, 2015
Good company that has very limited growth opportunities in my state of residence. I was offered a promotion but had to move to TX or SC.
Pros
great quality products and services
Cons
salaries are not competitive with the industry
Excellent Company
Executive VIP software/hardware Support (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXFebruary 23, 2015
Reputable Organization with Superior Management
Complete with Cafeteria and Excellent Work - Out Facilities
Paid Holidays and Competitive Health Benefits
Corporate Office located in Richardson, Texas
Productive and a great learning experience
SAP R/3 FICO Consultant (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXFebruary 1, 2015
Enjoyed the work environment, Work/Life Balance, Compensation, every day there is something new to learn, co-ordination among teams is great. overall a great place to work
laynej summary
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Grove City, OHSeptember 30, 2014
It basic job loading and unloading trucks the lack of good mangment evades there they make poor decisions.
Great products and people
VP Finance & CFO, Heatcraft Refrigeration & HVAC (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJuly 16, 2014
Great products and staff. Excellent experiences and challenges
Pros
committed employees
Cons
?

2.9