Lenox Hill Neighborhood House Employee Reviews in United States

Relaxing workplace
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 12, 2016
Good breakfast on breakfast days, other IT colleagues were not assigned to work on the same days so there was no interaction really between us.
Coordinator of Senior and Headstart food program
Food Services Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 13, 2013
This was my ideal job. I had the privilege of working with the very you and the elderly. I was able to sharpen my management skills here by supervising union and non-union workers. The upper management was extremely supportive to my ideas to better the food programs for both the populations of which I served. I would still be employed in this job if I did not relocate to another state.
Think twice about working here, unless you are in desperate need of a job. Then take the job and constantly be in job search.
Social Services Worker (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 7, 2013
Basically you will be a Security guard with lots of paperwork and a waitress. Leaves very little room for Social Services and real humanity.
Pros
lots of overtime available.
Cons
over-worked, not valued as an employee, clients are not held accountable for their actions, no opportunity for advancements and etc.
Esol
ESOL Instructor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 7, 2012
Provided high quality, interactive instruction to a diverse student body.
Prepared a weekly lesson for class and wrote brief summaries of student progress.
Interacted with diverse student body to share experiences and provide guidance where needed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lenox Hill Neighborhood House. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8